• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

So I've started watching Yu-gi-oh Abridged, and I have to say, I think in some ways I enjoy it more than DBZA. I mean, yeah YGOA is far more amateurish, and doesn't have the production values of DBZA, but I find it a lot funnier. While DBZA parodies all the characters, they're still grounded with distinct personalities that convey the characters they're parodying. But with YGOA, everyone's a massive asshole, including (and especially) Yugi. It's sorta like It's Always Sunny in that aspect.
Very true the songs are amazing in the early YA eps.
Also the one where they do "I'm a boss!" is probably the hardest I have ever laughed at a YA ep so far.
Not releasing a lot a year but still an amazing quality for when they do release one.

Sandfox

Very true the songs are amazing in the early YA eps.
Also the one where they do "I'm a boss!" is probably the hardest I have ever laughed at a YA ep so far.
Not releasing a lot a year but still an amazing quality for when they do release one.

The lack of releases was due to LittleKuriboh being sick and suffering from depression, but he recently started up again and I would say the last episode was the best of the season.

Neoxon

Interesting that TFS is now hosting the Hellsing Ultimate Abridged episodes themselves. Usually they host them on Takahata101's channel on account of how mature the show is.

Savitar

It's about damn time.

I had been waiting for Christmas to see it when heard it wasn't going to be out on Halloween.

And then it didn't happen.

Neoxon

So the guy responsible for Abridge on Titan (not TFS Attack on Titan Abridged) will be editing Hellsing Ultimate Abridged after Episode 6 (overseen by KaiserNeko). It was confirmed in the Movie Breakdown for Super Android 13.

McNum

I haven't seen the original of Hellsing, so
the "Totally not the KKK" army just cracked me up. Seriously?
And of course, TFS went with it.

But when's Alucard?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I haven't seen the original of Hellsing, so
the "Totally not the KKK" army just cracked me up. Seriously?
And of course, TFS went with it.

But when's Alucard?

They're wearing capirote, it's more common in Spain than anywhere else (at least in terms of the Catholic Church). Yeah, they look like KKK outfits...

Alucard isn't until Episode 8, which should be out later this year as they have two more episodes planned for 2016. Then they conclude the series in 2017,

They're wearing capirote, it's more common in Spain than anywhere else (at least in terms of the Catholic Church). Yeah, they look like KKK outfits...

Alucard isn't until Episode 8, which should be out later this year as they have two more episodes planned for 2016. Then they conclude the series in 2017,

The release schedule is at least better than the Original run of the OVA series

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
TFS just hit 2 million subscribers. Looks like we'll be getting World's Strongest Abridged after the next episode?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Not the first time a TFS voice was in the dub. General Ivan (Dr. Gero and Cooler) is the official voice of Gekko Moriah.

Oh right, I forgot the dub started working in the unique laughs. Woe to the poor soul that voices Caesar Clown.

The dub has been using the unique laughs for a while. I think they got flack for not including Arlong's so they've done all of them since (including the giants on Little Garden).

Starts at 0:20, the guy saying he didn't request reinforcements (dunno who the character is, I don't watch One Piece, but it's unmistakably Lani).

He's a nameless Marine that serves no importance.

Top Bottom