• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Lamel

Banned
LMAO @ Cell's "oh shit" right before he got hit.

Falconer Vegeta theme for the Final Flash

giphy.gif

Thank you TFS for using the superior music

Exact thoughts. One of the best damn scenes in the show.

Neoxon

Fun Fact: Marc Swint (one of the sound guys for TFS & has done additional voices for DBZA, FFVII:MA, & AoT:A) landed the role of Necalli in Street Fighter V.

wildfire

Banned
The Street Fighter references

Falcouner's Vegeta theme

That "wait for Goku" ether.

Top tier episode.

I'm having a hard time figuring out if they could make this episode any better. Every single line, frame used and background noise was on point. That line about Cell asking Vegeta if that spam attack ever working was surreal.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
There was one cast member who started off with the series but left/was fired after a few episodes, right? Who was he and what voices did he do?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Vegeta3986, he did the original voices for Yamcha, Kami, Oolong and a few other minor characters.

Oh okay, so aside from Kami, no one important.

What were the reasons he got the axe? I remember hearing about him but never heard the why.

From what I've read/heard, the guy was very unreliable. Missed a lot of recording sessions and such.

Zubz

Banned
Bah. This is getting old. Either YouTube needs to improve it's auto-claiming, or Toei needs to keep it's lawyers on a better leash.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Super Android 13 movie is still up

EDIT: Weird. It seems like only Episodes 50-52 are down.
50 & 51 have been down for about a week or so. Those three episodes were probably the three strikes of YouTube's copyright policy, which is why the channel went down once the 3rd video went down too.

Toei's lawyers probably have TFS videos approved on a per video basis rather than the whole channel. Which would explain why the newest videos keep getting taken down but nothing else.

Capella

50 & 51 have been down for about a week or so. Those three episodes were probably the three strikes of YouTube's copyright policy, which is why the channel went down once the 3rd video went down too.

Toei's lawyers probably have TFS videos approved on a per video basis rather than the whole channel. Which would explain why the newest videos keep getting taken down but nothing else.

Two movies and two older episodes where taken down as well. It kind of seems random because it was that way the last time videos where taken down about a month ago.

Tizoc

Sorry for the bump but the next appears to be almost ready, can't freakin' wait X3
Also someone should make a video of all the Ls that Vegeta has been getting :V

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Oh man, world's strongest should be comedy gold since Roshi is basically the costar.

I hope Roshi questions why they think he's the world's strongest when the previous 3 winners of the world tournament, going back 11 years, are Jackie Chun, Tien, and Goku. :p

Oh man, world's strongest should be comedy gold since Roshi is basically the costar.

I hope Roshi questions why they think he's the world's strongest when the previous 3 winners of the world tournament, going back 11 years, are Jackie Chun, Tien, and Goku. :p

Quiet you!

Keasar

"Hello?"
"Yo."
"Oh you fuck off."
"No, you fuck off."
"You fuck farther off!"
"You fuck the farthest off! HOW'S YOUR GRANDMA!?"
"SHE MISSES YOU!"
"YEAH CAUSE SHE'S AWESOME!"

Top Bottom