• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

LionPride

Banned
Is it bad I don't like The Wiz movie? I really don't like most of the songs. Getting a bunch of people who can't act to act is something I don't like. Just don't like the movie

Shy

Very close uncle saved from hostage situation for 4k.
Got grabbed off the streets in Libya by some weirdos and some lady bought him off and asked for 4k otherwise was gonna sell his kidneys.
Everything went smoothly and he safe now after paying her.
rejoice.png

Today was a good day
Jesus, glad he's ok now, and everything worked out well.

Mizerman

Got grabbed off the streets in Libya by some weirdos and some lady bought him off and asked for 4k otherwise was gonna sell his kidneys.
rejoice.png

Today was a good day

Close call.

Good thing he's safe.

D i Z

That Season 2 preview of Powers looks decent. Season one was utter ass. There might be hope for the show if they learned anything.

Numb

That Season 2 preview of Powers looks decent. Season one was utter ass. There might be hope for the show if they learned anything.

Cannibal guy i liked how crazy powerful he was.
Will give it a watch.
Close call.

Good thing he's safe.
Kidneys was the safe for work thing i could say. Got nasty with the threats and won't get into it.
Literally everything looks good now. Games don't look bad anymore.

Good to hear your unc's okay doe.

Religious people could learn a thing about faith from you.
Afro Samurai 2. Looking like cancer.
Also thanks

D i Z

Literally everything looks good now. Games don't look bad anymore.

Good to hear your unc's okay doe.

Religious people could learn a thing about faith from you.

It's crazy how they managed to get good actors to go along with such garbage production. It'll be easy to turn out something, anything better than what they did last time.

akira28

rejoice.png

Today was a good day

Is he a darker brown man in Libya? Because I understand that its basically open season on us up there.

rejoice.png

Today was a good day

Holy shit Numb, glad to hear he's ok.

Numb

Thanks guys.
It's just crazy family having Nathan Drake adventures over there.
Brother-in-law when he used to drive people from South Africa to Kenya got robbed one time and left in the middle of nowhere.
And there was the one i told afew months ago with the boat and broken ribs.
Always ends well so it's cool. They need to chill and be careful tho. Luck has it's limits.

D i Z

Laura Bailey and Troy Baker are on the Uncharted 4 panel. I'ma get my popcorn in case that thread gets new unholy life breathed into it.

D i Z

Damn, that FF7 thread has turned into quite the rage fest.

Which one? There will probably be a couple more before the weekends over.

Greg just jumped right in about Laura being White, and Neil is talking about reading the Gaf thread last night. Should be interesting.

Merc_

Greg just jumped right in about Laura being White, and Neil is talking about reading the Gaf thread last night. Should be interesting.

It's amazing that folks wouldn't get why that was a issue in the first place. If POC didn't have such a limited amount of roles in games and entertainment period, I don't think anyone would care as much. Unfortunately, that's how things currently are, so folks will definitely notice and be understandably upset about a white person getting a role that should have gone to a black person.

So basically Nerds + New shit + Nostalgia = Fuckshit.

Pretty much.

I'm watching the OG Wiz right now and here's something I never caught until now.

Did Diana Ross really try to pass herself off as 24?!?! C'mon son.

Rumor is she said that if she got the part she could guarantee Michael Jackson coming on board. Which of course led to MJ meeting Quincy Jones.

In short, I can't get mad.

Oh my

Its going to be some shit , when they show some REmake2 gameplay and it play like re4 dudes going to be ready to leap from windows.

I honestly doubt they'd do that though. The entire reason it got greenlit was because of Remake so it would be...oh yeah capcom nvm...

Top Bottom