• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
#notallgamers

I been meaning to ask why you not repping your name sake?

101885-72286-black-marvel.jpg

Wrong Black Marvel:

608342-blackadam52.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i only fall into those traps early in the morning i swear lol

#newblack if i ever seen it

Slayven

Already a thread on this article.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=889841

Really, I was going to say something last night about how Rei threw the thread up on a Friday at midnight, but was too tired to really point it out.
It is racist to assume I know what another black poster is doing.

i only fall into those traps early in the morning i swear lol

#newblack if i ever seen it

But Dy #notallcops

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
BCT presents

post pictures of pictures of people that you'll be seen as moments before being shot while walking home from work

ibeFHJXm4N9vg0.jpg

don't worry about the baby, they called in a sniper

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mumei, Besada...thought you two had my back!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
"Is there a way to fix the blacks on Xbox One? "

Don't buy Madden

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Vegas has no right to be this good. This shit is so silly. Hardcore mode makes the game loads better.

I'd say it has every right. Despite what some people say, Bethesda gave them a great base engine/modules for exploring worlds and Obsidian wrote a world for it to explore. I'm not on the Obisidan bandwagon like a lot of folks around here, but they knocked it out of the park with the world. Even if it's your first Fallout, you instantly know it's a Fallout game with all the factions and their unique looks/setups. I mean, Gangs of Elvises.

believe it or not, the employees at Domino's where I got the free pizza were talking about going in on Destiny...I didn't say anything tho, cuz they were on the struggle 360 version

DominoKid

Watched Blade with some buddies recently. That shit is unbelievably corny. But Wesley was on point and the action was dope. I also like how normal it felt compared to the MCU flicks. As normal as a vampire movie can be of course.

Its not hard to be better than most of the MCU movies. Outside of Cap 2, Avengers and GOTG, theyre nothing special even though I enjoy most of them [not Thor series though]. Even Ironman 1 isnt that great and I'd rank that 4th in the MCU list.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Oh, I guess I never did that introduction thing.

Where you're from- LA
Where you live- DC Metro
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- No clue. North Carolina Black?
Do you know your roots- Not at all
Your Age- 30s
Favorite musical genre- Pop
Your profession/major/career interest- Filthy games journalist
Your religious affiliation- God-ish
Hobbies- Games, Comics, Movies... Entertainment really. I just love entertainment.
Glad to have you in the thread. Is NC Black really a thing?

Yeah, we in here.

On the real, NC Blacks are usually coming from a bloodline that contains African, White and a lot of Native American (Catawba and Lumbee mostly)

DominoKid

I've never heard of NC Black and I live here.

I know my dads side traces back to SC and I think my mom's side comes from a mix of SC/NC. My mom's side used to own damn near a whole street of houses in Winston-Salem and now the only person there is my great aunt.

Do a lot of people in this thread live in the South?

South and West it seems. Dont think theres a lot of midwest and northeast folks.

harSon

Banned
Thanks for the kind words ya'll, it means a lot in these tough times. Friday was definitely tough. My dad's the strongest person I know, and I don't think I've ever seen him truly break down, but on Friday after seeing his brother's body he fell to the floor - tears pouring out his eyes - and he kept uttering that all his family is dying under his breath. His dad, mom, sister and brother have all died of Cancer in the last 5 years, and it finally took its toll. Such a heart breaking scene. Absolutely slayed me emotionally.

Glad to have you in the thread. Is NC Black really a thing?

gullah-gullah-feat.jpg

From what I remember most of BCT is in the south. Living in Slayven conditions, living off the land and still using wells as your main source of water, you guys need to get outta there.

Slayven

I think it would be easier to find people who DON'T live in the south in this thread

ReiGun cheesin in the back like a mothafucka

--

My younger brotha the fattest little nigga this side of lil terio. Dude stay eating, nigga room look like it got jumped by Katrina, Wilma, AND Rita. Its scary, breh
Damn your own family, are you not loyal to anyone?
used to be NYC, but now SW GA
Your Jay'z lost story is still great.

From what I remember most of BCT is in the south. Living in Slayven conditions, living off the land and still using wells as your main source of water, you guys need to get outta there.
Don't you live in the valley? Isn't that meth central for the SW?

DominoKid

I always imagine Slay broadcasting live from a front porch way out in the sticks. I half expect to hear frogs croaking in the background.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Can't figure out why on Earth I get excited over new Resident Evil games. -_- *facepalms*

Revelations has some parts that are more offensive than anything in 5 and 6. I can't understand why people use it like it's an example of a good mix of anything. Like RE 3 Nemesis isn't a better examples of a nice blend of, "whoa...lots of guns n action," and horror scares.

Claire has me curious, cause she's the best character not named Leon. I see they couldn't be assed to give her a better story than a CV rehash tho. :/

Slayven

I always imagine Slay broadcasting live from a front porch way out in the sticks. I half expect to hear frogs croaking in the background.

Well there are goats in my neighborhood, and a few horses down a piece.

Can't figure out why on Earth I get excited over new Resident Evil games. -_- *facepalms*

Revelations has some parts that are more offensive than anything in 5 and 6. I can't understand why people use it like it's an example of a good mix of anything. Like RE 3 Nemesis isn't a better examples of a nice blend of, "whoa...lots of guns n action," and horror scares.

Claire has me curious, cause she's the best character not named Leon. I see they couldn't be assed to give her a better story than a CV rehash tho. :/
RE got better with 4, those fuck shit puzzles was the worse. "Find the gem from the eagle statue in the sewer to open the bathroom door in city hall" type of shit.

Out of curiosity, which system did you play it on? I thought it was a very good portable game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom