• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
you can see the boot in his teeth

WhisperedVioletAlligatorsnappingturtle.gif

stay back, heaux

Mortemis

Banned
I just saw that shit. Nigga told him to swerve with his own foot. Told him not today. He channeled all of his aggressive step energy and dropped him.

We need shit like this every week, season of the forever brehs.

It seems like at my job the more new hires that come on the dumber they get. This dude has been here for at least 2-3 weeks and has already called in sick 4 times. Then today this dude oversleeps and when he wakes up and calls the job and says he isn't coming to work because he is already late and hangs up. Of course the manager calls back and tells him the reason for missing work is unacceptable. Then this bold dumbass decides to say that its time to find a new job and hangs up. Then he fucking shows up to work. After all that shit you was just talking to the manager you still decide to show up to work? C'mon dude.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
yo how does that chicken sandwich list not have Zaxby's?

and the crispy chicken bacon clubhouse is the superior mcds sandwich.

he probably didnt count regionals

No water bugs here in South Florida with all the salt water, just lizards. Lots and lots of lizards.

i could deal with lizards. im just glad we dont have man sized raccoons in this area. the south bay is fucked in that regard

RP912

Banned
It seems like at my job the more new hires that come on the dumber they get. This dude has been here for at least 2-3 weeks and has already called in sick 4 times. Then today this dude oversleeps and when he wakes up and calls the job and says he isn't coming to work because he is already late and hangs up. Of course the manager calls back and tells him the reason for missing work is unacceptable. Then this bold dumbass decides to say that its time to find a new job and hangs up. Then he fucking shows up to work. After all that shit you was just talking to the manager you still decide to show up to work? C'mon dude.

*facepalms*

Reminds me of the job interview I went to last week and dudes rocking shirts with jeans. Me and this dude next to me were the only ones wearing proper attire.

It's like God forbid there's etiquette anymore in the job field.

DominoKid

everyone's hatred of MLB makes me want to play The Show more

The Show > real baseball

Thats was not brutality, that was ambivalence. He acknowledged his existence and needed to get past dude the fastest way possible.

" I guess gotta mario this shit "

This man was goal oriented.

the silly shit is he could've ran right by him and scored a TD. he just wanted to put his boot in his face that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom