• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
F8G2bCc.jpg

I don't like this thread.

Even with my dad gone and his lifelong love-hate affair with the Dallas Cowboys with him, its nice to see them continue to be the Dallas Cowboys unabated. Some things don't change, friends.

J10

Banned
We need to find the recording of that episode.

They got three out of the five right.

Happy Black History Month, everyone, courtesy of last night's all-white College Jeopardy panel! In the second round of play, the contestants sailed through five of the categories—including "International Cinema Showcase," "Weather Verbs," and "Kiwi Fauna"—but avoided the sixth like the, ahem, black plague. That category was "African-American History."

In other words, these kids were more confident in their knowledge of weird animals in New Zealand than black human beings in America.​

I'm going to hell with gasoline drawers on

JBL throwing a garbage can at Hornswoggle has had me weak for 5 minutes

DqCNJK7.gif

he tossed that shit with pure hatred

Man, I really want to drop this donation link for my nephew's surgery for his vascular malformation but I keep forgetting GAF isn't really big on such. Has about 13 days left on it and so far away from our goal. Depressing.

I can't make a thread and that's understandable, but they said it was okay if I post a link a thread. But yea I would definitely appreciate if you guys passed this on to any circles you're part of. You guys would have my deepest thanks if you did such.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-malachi/204616

My nephew needs yet another surgery for his vascular malformation; it's exhausting how much the family has gone to Boston for surgeries physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. Right now they're focusing on the veins in his neck the most because it's slightly hard for Mal to breath at times when the swelling gets bad; right now we're on surgery number 5.

Malyse

I can't make a thread and that's understandable, but they said it was okay if I post a link a thread. But yea I would definitely appreciate if you guys passed this on to any circles you're part of. You guys would have my deepest thanks if you did such.

My nephew needs yet another surgery for his vascular malformation; it's exhausting how much the family has gone to Boston for surgeries physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. Right now they're focusing on the veins in his neck the most because it's slightly hard for Mal to breath at times when the swelling gets bad; right now we're on surgery number 5.

Are you on tumblr? Because tumblr tends to like this kind of thing.

akira28

Man, I really want to drop this donation link for my nephew's surgery for his vascular malformation but I keep forgetting GAF isn't really big on such. Has about 13 days left on it and so far away from our goal. Depressing.

they're not big on it for you, like if you're having a rough time, i.e. no personal funding threads. But if it's an actual funding drive...I dunno. It's worth asking a mod, anyway.

tumblr_nbjvwnNXCr1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

Nah, not today.

1CzRGUe.gif

america's game brehs

#Chiropractic

Man, that's tough.

Haven't lived until you have had to listen to a black retired cop and a current black cop coon about Ferguson in order to protect the shield.

harSon

Banned
Man, that XB1 deal through the Microsoft store makes me regret being an early adopter. Madden Bundle + Any $60 game + a $50 Xbox Giftcard for $399.... All for $300 if you trade in your 360...

Man, that XB1 deal through the Microsoft store makes me regret being an early adopter. Madden Bundle + Any $60 game + a $50 Xbox Giftcard for $399.... All for $300 if you trade in your 360...

My main problem is still the same with the XB1, the price doesn't matter.
Need a reason to own one. SO is 1/5.

The TV functions are useless to me.

Gorillaz

Shit is ridiculous, so many people jumped on that deal today with the madden bundle cant imagine how many might jump come midnight launch of destiny and forward

Anyone with a PS4 & 2K14 wanna help me out in a couple hours with some audio recording stuff?

I've made DY suffer through those servers enough already.

Trey

Every time I see these great Xbox One deals I wait for an MCC deal like harson waits for Magic Johnson.

Stop playing around, MS.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I would probably still pass and put 200 bucks into a new card and some RAM for my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom