• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball is legit. Between the various matchups, radical park differences, etc. Baseball is damn near its own science/math. And the farm system is something I wish other sports had (although it's not really applicable across all sports). It's pretty awesome tracking your team's players progressions through the minors to the pros.

I don't think that's the case anymore. There's plenty of young American MLB stars at the moment.

i hope I'm wrong because its not true and the fact that his lazy ass won't get motivated for anything anyway.

Furyous

First off, FUCK THE PATRIOTS, FUCK TOM BRADY, FUCK THEIR LOGO, FUCK YOU MASSHOLES, and FREE HRON AAERNANDEZ.

On a lighter note, I smanged the most athletic disabled woman I've ever seen last night. She looked like a fitness competitor on crutches for the record. I woke up happy as shit.

RP912

Banned
dota is fun to play, but fighting games are way more fun to watch

Weird I find the dota matches more entertaining than fighting games. I never got hyped over fighting streams and the only one I lost my shit over was the infamous parring video from street fighter 3rd strike.

Other than that...I'm always meh around the time of Evo.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yo.

Football season.

karatesteeler.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom