• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
dem servers gon drop real quick tonight LMAO

can't remember the last one of these AAA online-only games with a smooth launch, beta or no beta

Jado

Banned
You are approaching some of the best fights in the shippuuden era. Oddly enough most of them involve Sasuke. Itachi my dude, one of the best characters in the series(I see you liking him). I notice Sasuke growing on you lol.

Sakura being useless stem from her only major fight is the against Sasori. Later see reverts back to the "OMG Sasuke please acknowledge my existence" character.

Enjoy Tobi while you can. He become a shitty character once you know more about him

Think you about to witness Talk no Jutsu from Naurto for the first time.

BIG Spoiler than ABOVE READ AT OWN RISK

Getting closer to the arrival of real nigga Madara Uchiha.

I probably drop Naruto if it wasn't close to the end.

Don't know the finer details but I already read about who's the mastermind... and obviously Funny Tobi is a ruse and won't be around much longer. He already drops the silly voice in the clip I posted. Too bad that the show goes to crap after this arc. In broad terms, what comes after this Uchiha/Akatsuki stuff that's so bad?

Trey

Don't know the finer details but I already read about who's the mastermind... and obviously Funny Tobi is a ruse and won't be around much longer. He already drops the silly voice in the clip I posted. Too bad that the show goes to crap after this arc. In broad terms, what comes after this Uchiha/Akatsuki stuff that's so bad?

Character assassinations, ass pulls, introducing needless new characters while neglecting established fan favorites, and ridiculous power creep.

Mortemis

Banned
We know that's going to happen. We still have:

Sasuke
Orochimaru

as possible "OMG WHAT A TWIST!" moments.

Also,
Kaguya was doing the infinite tsukuyomi to create an army, though nothing's been said about why she needs an army since there's nothing to fight as she enslaved the whole world. Alien fights coming up?

edit:
that could be me mis-understanding something, since apparently the wiki says she just wants to stop the fighting. nvm if that.

Anyone else watching Attack on Titan? I caught Toonami's marathon last weekend and caught up. There's some wonkiness (my main concern being
the main dude being able to generate all that titan mass out of nowhere
) but it's a pretty fun ride, DBZ levels of bad pacing aside.

By the way, do they
give the protag's titan and the female titan names they way they did for the Colossal and the Armored?

It's also got some of the best uniformed (as in, characters in blues, not standardized) character designs I've seen alongside FMA.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Man, I hope all of you scrubs enjoy Destiny as I'll be the one passing out PS4s and games to you rabid bums. I just hope no one starts fighting in the store. I don't get paid enough by Gamestop to deal with that mess.

DIZRc72.jpg
Is this what happens when we max out our twitch fibers, dehumanizing stares and aggressive steps?

KumaJG

All the arc after the Uchiha/Akatsuki arc are bearable, even decent/good. Just moments where you could do nothing but facepalm yourself. Mind you, I comparing eat arc to when I enjoyed Naruto. Right now Naruto in the black love type of relationship, I been reading it so long that I can't give it up.

Poor Villians/Characters
Ignoring the Lore of the world (asspulls)
Retarded Power Ups
Bringing back characters that should be dead (Non Edo Tensei Characters)
Naruto becoming a soap opera
Neiji confirming the child of prophecy.
Talk no Jutsu

Killing a fan favorite(for some people)

Killing Itachi and making him stay dead was a big BLOW to the perception of the series. People killed themselves when the author killed this guy for good

BTW niglets, Hellsing Ultimate coming to Toonami Sept.18, ya'll better not watch that after ya boi been preaching gospel goodness of that show.

Gorillaz

Psh, I'm doing the midnight release too. At least I'm working the front door so I can check people who start shit.
they got me on cashier. So my revenue per hour will look good as fuck at least but im still fresh on all of it
You gonna catch a fade by a neckbeard
hopefully you send some brony soldiers to my BB for support
Take pics
Wanted to take pics of the big ass shipment we have of Destiny but then remembered how much I enjoyed having a job.

Anyone else watching Attack on Titan? I caught Toonami's marathon last weekend and caught up. There's some wonkiness (my main concern being
the main dude being able to generate all that titan mass out of nowhere
) but it's a pretty fun ride, DBZ levels of bad pacing aside.

By the way, do they
give the protag's titan and the female titan names they way they did for the Colossal and the Armored?

It's also got some of the best uniformed (as in, characters in blues, not standardized) character designs I've seen alongside FMA.

Rogue Titan for Eren... Female Titan is just Female Titan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom