• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

they got me on cashier. So my revenue per hour will look good as fuck at least but im still fresh on all of it

hopefully you send some brony soldiers to my BB for support

Wanted to take pics of the big ass shipment we have of Destiny but then remembered how much I enjoyed having a job.

You working at Gamestop?

08coZcW.gif

Destiny is so close.

Where is this from?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Is it me or does this commercial remind anyone of the early live action halo commercials?

Beef fed up with you dudes coming after his chaos emeralds.

Well you got digital friends and magical ponies you can talk with!

Take pics

We are here for you, except for JC, Beef might have killed him.

thanks, but its one of those things talking about wont help. its one of those sacrifice my life for happiness or stay alive in misery.

Tonight's the night.

not for me.

i went with that 'buy the PS3 version and get the PS4 version free' deal and apparently we may get the game as late as Wednesday night. thanks for dat L Sony.

The PlayStation®4 digital upgrade will be available to you as close to launch as possible. We anticipate the PlayStation®4 version will be ready for you by Wednesday 9/10 at 6pm PDT, but please check back here for updates. Unfortunately, the PlayStation®4 upgrade will NOT be available for pre-order or pre-load."
thanks for adding that shit to the FAQ today Grace Chen.

harSon

Banned
I'll just pick it up at Target on the way home, like I always do. Don't think I've ever reserved a game in my life...

Still haven't decided if I'm going to cop it for PS4 as well. Probably not...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's a win button.

its dependent on lag - slightly - but i find it hilarious that bungie hit it with the day 1 nerf before the game even went live. they KNEW it was godlike. and it used to be even faster lol

with speed upgrades through abilities and skills goodfuckinglord that shit is insane. you can wipe two whole areas clean if you play your cards right with it

supercharged =
iD5GzRGZ7I08j.gif

Trey

Why does no one good at games ever stream? Ninja needs to go live on Destiny, I'm tired of these professional streamers looking a mess at shooters.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why does no one good at games ever stream? Ninja needs to go live on Destiny, I'm tired of these professional streamers looking a mess at shooters.

?

Who do you watch? Chrissmoove taught me how to play CoD without ever touching a sniper rifle.

Had to go to gamestop to pick up my reservation stuff for midnight, there were dudes camping at 6pm.

No idea how long the 6 of them were there....but it seems incredibly not worth it since everyone's gonna get a copy and they'll get it only a minute or two faster than those who just show up at midnight.

Slayven

Had to go to gamestop to pick up my reservation stuff for midnight, there were dudes camping at 6pm.

No idea how long the 6 of them were there....but it seems incredibly not worth it since everyone's gonna get a copy and they'll get it only a minute or two faster than those who just show up at midnight.

Did they look like what you expect Jandro to look like?

its dependent on lag - slightly - but i find it hilarious that bungie hit it with the day 1 nerf before the game even went live. they KNEW it was godlike. and it used to be even faster lol

with speed upgrades through abilities and skills goodfuckinglord that shit is insane. you can wipe two whole areas clean if you play your cards right with it

supercharged =
iD5GzRGZ7I08j.gif

Pretty much. I'm laughing at the gif because it's the same shit--I might name my dude Captain EO-P just cause.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I won't be able to join you destiny brehs till Nov. Cause I want to play it on ps4. But y'all will probably stop playing by then like y'all did with GTA online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom