• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

this Souled Out album is stale bread: Generally unpleasant with random hits of sweetness. Ultimately forgettable.

What happened jhene? You were the chosen one!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
iD5GzRGZ7I08j.gif

Apparently Chris Rock made a great ass movie, and no one is talking about it here :(

http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention/review-chris-rocks-top-five-is-simply-a-comedy-smash

I'll check it. Don't know why I'm so loyal to Chris Rock.

MLB the Show is so nice when it gets small glitches in my favor, missed a bunt that hit my guy and it treated it as an catcher error allowing me to score from 3rd

Just started another round of classes yesterday towards my Masters. I have Destiny at home, but will I get the chance to play it as much as I want to? God I hope so. Or I might become a weekend warrior.

Also, shoutout to the ESPN intern for this headline

BxDzYMUCAAAI1LM.jpg

They might not be here 24 hours from now.

RP912

Banned
Just started another round of classes yesterday towards my Masters. I have Destiny at home, but will I get the chance to play it as much as I want to? God I hope so. Or I might become a weekend warrior.

BxDzYMUCAAAI1LM.jpg

Espn pulling no punches I see...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

BxDzYMUCAAAI1LM.jpg

Im fucking dying around random people. Damn.

Wonder if Obama knows how seriously unlikely another black president is because he failed to save the world?

I have a friend who calls Obama the devil because he hasn't saved black people in America. I just SMH every time he says it. Even over here in the UK people are acting like the guy is meant to Superman and anything less makes him a failure or worse. -_-

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

BxDzYMUCAAAI1LM.jpg

Gat Damn!

I have a friend who calls Obama the devil because he hasn't saved black people in America. I just SMH every time he says it. Even over here in the UK people are acting like the guy is meant to Superman and anything less makes him a failure or worse. -_-

if/When people elect a magical negro to lead them they usually expect unlimited wishes.

Realistically he's done a good job and the immigration executive order rumor if true should cement him as an overall effective president.

I walked into best buy destiny all plastered everywhere.....I pick up my Blu-Ray of Winter Soldier, grab a bbq sandwich from Shanes and go home...

I need a ps4 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom