• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw of it, Boondocks season 4 was a missed opportunity period.

I think the Stinkmeaner episode was okay, but even then the Stinkmeaner ones have never been too satirical-plot-heavy save for the "throw chair, start fight" subplot in the debut episode.

Stinkmeaner Returns is without a doubt the best Stinkmeaner episode though.

Trey

No fanbase has anything on Apple heads when it comes to crazy consumerism. Nintendo diehards come closest but are nothing compared to Apple heads.

I'm expecting a cheaper version with lower memory in the very near future.

Doubtful. The watch is starting at 350, so Apple is aiming this squarely at people who have money to burn (like always). This is a luxury device that won't make much of a dent in a budget market. Plus, Apple doesn't do "release a new, cheaper version." they make a marginal revision and make the old device the new budget device.

Kreed

$350 for a watch tied to a phone

And people will buy it in droves

I'm expecting a cheaper version with lower memory in the very near future.

Edit:

Doubtful. The watch is starting at 350, so Apple is aiming this squarely at people who have money to burn (like always). This is a luxury device that won't make much of a dent in a budget market. Plus, Apple doesn't do "release a new, cheaper version." they make a marginal revision and make the old device the new budget device.

I see you, like everyone else, have forgotten the iPhone 5C exists.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
AApXRdb.jpg

lol

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Bezels kill the 6+ size - without the button, it could be much smaller

but hey, people like big screens. it'll sell millions

Samsung Galaxy S4 with an Otterbox Defender case is as big as I can go before I have to start working it with both hands. Just stick to Galaxy S4 in a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case size, up the screen-to-phone size ratio a bit and buff the pixel density and I'm good.

E6Srpmw.png

Samsung Galaxy S4 with an Otterbox Defender case is as big as I can go before I have to start working it with both hands. Just stick to Galaxy S4 in a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case size, up the screen-to-phone size ratio a bit and buff the pixel density and I'm good.

E6Srpmw.png

Thats not an otterbox but we get your point. I just can't go for a smartwatch, I have no use case for it and the watches I do have are nice so I'm not wearing it if I can wear them.

Thats not an otterbox but we get your point. I just can't go for a smartwatch, I have no use case for it and the watches I do have are nice so I'm not wearing it if I can wear them.

I was saying the Otterbox Defender is too big, but the Spigen Neo Hybrid is the perfect size for me. Neo Hybrid is the pictured case.

It kills me that there's only one case on the market with a black / indigo color scheme and it's not even a great design - it's some weird rubberized half-hexagon indigo accent on the back. All I need is a black Spigen Neo Hybrid case witg a few indigo tron lines running along it and I'd be set. My minimalist case taste is screwed me more than once.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
moris hating on my crossover blade
iD5GzRGZ7I08j.gif
dancer moves is the biggest injustice since OJ walked

I dont take this place too seriously, a lot of these younger guys get too invested in their internet community. Well guess what, its not real. You can make relationships and even socialize here but its not a truly free and open community. get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom