• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMufasa

kCky6t1.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
She got it from her fam. Parents are old fashioned Latinos with outdated ideals and typical ignorance of people like that. Her siblings and cousins are into that low-brow toilet and immature humor. Her bro thinks he's hilarious and always used to make gay and rape jokes before he had kids. It's been a process, but she's overall better than before.

If she was generally horrible, I would've dumped her years ago. But on a 10 scale of how kind, unselfish and caring she is? She's an 11. Before we moved in, she traveled far across the city 3 times to take me to the hospital for medical procedures when none of my emotionally dead/distant family was willing. Personality and behavior wise, I'm objectively a lot worse than she is, so this isn't a deal breaker for me as long as she continues working on being better about it. Especially because as I've said before, I myself had a lot of shit opinions about race and feminism not so long ago.

Well if your love for each other is strong enough she can work through her issues.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Working on a "But not TOO black" topic for gaming-side and I forgot how absolutely badass Zasalamel was in Soul Calibur.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You going to talk about cole train?

No, more of a focus on people who were lightened to make for "more mainstream appeal" ala Vanessa VF4->VF5, Sheva in RE5, and the absolute dogshit custom characters in a lot of games.

Slayven

No, more of a focus on people who were lightened to make for "more mainstream appeal" ala Vanessa VF4->VF5, Sheva in RE5, and the absolute dogshit custom characters in a lot of games.

You can not make a good black person in Fallout games or Elder Scrolls to save your life. It is telling the only games you can are sports games.

FreeMufasa

Working on a "But not TOO black" topic for gaming-side and I forgot how absolutely badass Zasalamel was in Soul Calibur.

Dis gon b good. Gaming race threads are my favourite. Atleast 2 ppl catch bans.

And zasalamel is my fav black character in gaming. Didn't get SCV
Cos I heard he got dropped.

Still won't let me make my negro in mass effect and Pokemon..

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Spoilers for Smash bros 3DS (tho, I doubt anybody here cares about spoilers).

LOL @
Duckhunt Dog having shooters on deck for the final smash.

You can not make a good black person in Fallout games or Elder Scrolls to save your life. It is telling the only games you can are sports games.

I'm still cautious about getting hyped for Bioware stuff, but they've come a long way with Inquisition's character creator.

img_833_dragon-age-inquisition-character-creation-preview.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Kikashi looked like he wanted to slap fire out of Sasuke. lol. I wish he still had the eye hacks. He would have touched down on that lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom