• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm like 13 episodes into Jojo's bizarre adventure..

Does it stay like this for the rest of the season? I'm not really finding it all too interesting tbh. After the first episode I thought I would've been hooked, but it's getting kinda boring even with the pace of the show being really fast.

Should I finish the season or naw

(I really don't fuck with the GAF clan like that ever since Beta - ScareGoat knows what's up lol. Dude's were having panic attacks getting fucked up in PvP just making the whole experience trifling as fuck)

Haha, for fucking real. The only problem I had with PvP in the Beta was that Moon map. Remember we played that shit like 13 times in a row one time?

So I'm like 13 episodes into Jojo's bizarre adventure..

Does it stay like this for the rest of the season? I'm not really finding it all too interesting tbh. After the first episode I thought I would've been hooked, but it's getting kinda boring even with the pace of the show being really fast.

Should I finish the season or naw

If you're not feeling it now, jump back in once they get to Egypt. That's when things pick up

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cabal got the most piff intro out of everyone lol

niggas on mars for real hahaha

Jado

Banned
-crying-

PD right, tho.

Besides making a snarky remark (looking for attention and reposts) that ignored everything I said in favor of a gross oversimplification of the situation, what is he right about? That I should dump her? That I'm not worthy enough by some mysterious standards to call out racists or other fucked up situations?

Going by that exchange with hars0n and now this, phoenix enjoys sitting on some really high horse, carefully scrutinizing and judging who can or cannot be qualified to talk about serious racial issues. Maybe, like with hars0n, he'll call me out as a "hypocrite" four years from now in a random racism thread or future BCT, primarily for more snark and self-adulation. I'm sure he's keeping track of any so-called slip up. That'll show me.

Kreed

Damn. And here I thought this topic would be a decent vacation spot from the rest of Gaf.

I guess you could call it Cancun.

J2O0lkh.jpg

I'm going to try to marathon to 20 tonight before Smash drops.

For anyone using a Warlock, what are you using for Secondary in PvP? The strongest weapon I have right now is a shotgun, but it doesn't go well with the Warlock skills/stats.

Warlock ain't shit....but if you insist on it, generally AR+Sniper rifle is the go-to for every class unless you roll Titan then Shotgun seems to be the move....seriously tho Golden Gun>*

Welp...that's that then.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Titan is shotgun class? I guess I might go that then

I was going to go Hunter or whatever the dps class was because I figured that'd be the most fun to use in PvP

Gorillaz

the only thing more free than a warlock is a blade dancer who sucks (most blade dancers)

a good blade dancer is a KoF combo mix tho

it works pretty well in crowd stuff. Like for example in PvP on something like control. Catching bodies in mid air doe? That feeling
FIxfPPh.png

but yea it's dangerous to use if you don't have a good plan jumping in,

Warlock needs backup right now, this is true. If I can't scroll with it by 20, I'll probably just flip over to Titan. Seems like that's more suited for aggressive steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom