• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jado

Banned
It's not delivery

it's DeStruggle

Haha damn

BxScWODIIAAvxZu.jpg

BxSNRBkCMAAsk2l.jpg

Secret Service guys are ripped. No sloppy-looking cops protecting the president. Also more evidence for Nintendo fans being the craziest.

aight my niggas, the first 3 to quote my post gets the Super Smash Bros 3DS demo code, i just realized i got 4 in my email today for being a platinum member!! haha

too many people downloading the damn demo, it keeps cutting out, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

How are they doing it anyways? I remember qualifying for the Platinum rewards earlier this year and getting a free game.

i just checked my login page, its weird because it only says gold under name, maybe it reset after a year when i was platinum? therefore it still counts? i dont remember how it works with club nintendo

Trey

Not going to buy the 3DS version out of solidarity for Sakurai cutting Ice Climbers. (really because I'll hate the controls and small screen.)

But I'm going to buy the Wii U version because I am weak. I have the deluxe version paid off already.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The guy trespassing was dressed in Pokemon gear and holding a Pokemon doll. Also wasn't complying with Secret Service to get down. Crazy AF.

Black or Arab dude would've been riddled with bullets.

....why exactly? im suprised he walked away with his life

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The guy trespassing was dressed in Pokemon gear and holding a Pokemon doll. Also wasn't complying with Secret Service to get down. Crazy AF.

Black or Arab dude would've been riddled with bullets.
SS are equal opportunity

Kill on sight doesn't fit in their job either.

It makes no sense to compare your typical shitty PD to them in any capacity.

Mortemis

Banned
Shit monicas feel free to hit me up with a code if you get one.

My poor ass was only 100 coins away from being a platinum member. -_- Unless you need to be plat right now which I'm not even a bit close to.

Slayven

Pretty much. Some dudes go insane when the one thing that defines them gets criticized. It's like a personal attack on them. The gamergate stuff has been this embarrassing aspect of gaming culture personified into a big, childish non-event. It is just about nothing. If the general public caught wind of this shit, all the coli faces and disappointed gifs would not convey how dumb and immature they'd find the overall gaming community.

Relevant:
mnZol.jpg

Regarding Apple:
The Beats thing was the unusual level of criticism against hip hop and Dre himself, right? Like guy was personally ruining Apple and it was his fault.
Posts were full of "I am not a racist but..."

Nigga take pride in his hussle. More people should.
Fucking card game tournaments has the worse odor. Niggas legit don't scrub their ass,
You smell yourself way before anyone smells you, so you know those dudes just don't care.
SS are equal opportunity

SS has too jobs, protect the president and protect the money.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
SS are equal opportunity

Needs to be stressed. lol

They don't give a fuck what you look like. You're catching the beats if you even look like you're going to violate.

cdyhybrid

Don't have a 3DS but even if I did, I'm holding out for the Wii U version.

Edit: I imagine Secret Service would rather bring you in for "questioning" than light you up because they felt like shooting someone (unless there's an imminent threat to lives of course).

Yo; so if you was platinum last year you get smash demo codes or is it just random? Are they emailing cats or do you have to check your club account? If I get some codes I'll share the love.

loving the demo right now, good ol link never lets me down in any game, trying to get used to mega man but hes good

Yo; so if you was platinum last year you get smash demo codes or is it just random? Are they emailing cats or do you have to check your club account? If I get some codes I'll share the love.

i just saw this in my email too, i was too excited to notice:

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo.

Jado

Banned
SS are equal opportunity

Actually you're right. Assuming it was real, they rough handled romanatwood for acting like a dumbfuck and pretending to "wire tap" their car.

Any chance I could get a code? I don't have notifications turned on. Some straight fuck shit on Nintendo's part for that one little qualifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom