• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned out she was lying and it was caught on audio, devil's advocacy squad on Gaf has a collective orgasm of "I told you so"

Oof. Man, some dude in there was like "it's a good thing that she's a celebrity so this won't be swept under the rug."

This L will be replayed for the next couple of years, I hope y'all know that.

Slayven

Oof. Man, some dude in there was like "it's a good thing that she's a celebrity so this won't be swept under the rug."

This L will be replayed for the next couple of years, I hope y'all know that.

Cause black people are a monolith and must be viewed as such in all ways.

Cause black people are a monolith and must be viewed as such in all ways.

2001_monolith.jpg

somebody photoshop "black people" on this

Slayven

yep that one black person fucked up that time. So black people can be shot in the back, shot while on the phone leaning on a toy gun, shot on the way home with skittles, etc.

Slayven

Speaking of racism, Ultimate Spiderman was kind of Racist. A black dude goes crazy and starts attacking people only to be calmed down by a white woman?

joking, love me some cloak and dagger

Gotcha

I don't think that I've ever watched that.

I think Ray J on it.

KumaJG

Speaking of racism, Ultimate Spiderman was kind of Racist. A black dude goes crazy and starts attacking people only to be calmed down by a white woman?

joking, love me some cloak and dagger

I think Ray J on it.

Yep. He already trending on twitter lol

Oh shit I forgot Sid Meier made it to the console. Might have to cop it.

Slayven

Useless to learn all those languages, English is the world's most common language. And what's with her hair? "I was born smart, duh"? No humility - already a sociopath. Chinese is not at all similar to Japanese little African girl, don't you dare disrespect glorious Nippon.

You guys should be paying Angelus royalties.

Slayven

I need a moment of hate:

Where are all those apologies for saying Boondocks weren't going to be shit without McGruder? Mcgruder got his own joint and even at it's best it is worse then the worse Boondocks, All y'all need to write "I am sorry" letters to William street."

Slayven

Is Black Jesus really that bad? I laughed at all the clips I saw.

Thats the problem the show is only funny in clips. You have to slog through a bunch of bullshit to get to the funny parts. You know it is fucked up when Charlie Murphy is one of the strongest parts of the show.

But Maggie can have all my love. And Boonie's mom is fine.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There is no way in hell that Black Jesus is worse than season 4 Boondocks

this

and i'll hold the L for having faith in the team around mcgruder. i didn't think it'd be worse than wild & out

Trey

I need a moment of hate:

Where are all those apologies for saying Boondocks weren't going to be shit without McGruder? Mcgruder got his own joint and even at it's best it is worse then the worse Boondocks, All y'all need to write "I am sorry" letters to William street."

Black Jesus was funny from what little I've seen.

Kreed

Only way BJ can be saved is if Judas shows up and he is played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar

First, that would be hilarious. Second, you can't be throwing all this shade on a show that just started and then coming in here every week giving Naruto recaps. That shit has been terrible for 5 years straight/since the Pain arc ended.

Slayven

First, that would be hilarious. Second, you can't be throwing all this shade on a show that just started and then coming in here every week giving Naruto recaps. That shit has been terrible for 5 years straight/since the Pain arc ended.

Whats BJ's excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom