• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played the final story mission on Mars in Destiny. No end credits, no ticker-tape parade, nobody dancing in the streets. I barely got a "thanks dude" from the fucking faceless guy.

No wonder nobody goes back to Earth unless they wanna get paid. Ain't nobody shit there.

These mylab and other bs sites need serious work. Every online class I've taken I have run into problems with the online shit. Some stuff as simple as uploading word files or checking boxes on an online quiz. Couldn't access one of my classes online component all week and today my econ class mylab stuff isn't loading all the way.

Tighten up educational websites.

royalan

These mylab and other bs sites need serious work. Every online class I've taken I have run into problems with the online shit. Some stuff as simple as uploading word files or checking boxes on an online quiz. Couldn't access one of my classes online component all week and today my econ class mylab stuff isn't loading all the way.

Tighten up educational websites.

But then they'd actually have to spend your tuition on improving infrastructure and other things that would actually benefit students, instead of funneling it into prestige projects.

Some of the schools I've been too had their own infrastructure at least. Never had a problem with uploads thankfully.

One of the school I've been to had their own but some classes there (mostly maths/accounting) still made you use third party websites. The school's own service usually is more reliable.

Or trying to revive the illest superhero team ever

5sdws7f.jpg

The wha...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
that tokyo ghoul ending is max bullshit

The author is definitely making a part two. Gotta remember that it JUST ended like this month.

There was closure on the existing story lines, but way too much setup for this to be it.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the series. Reacted the exact same way when I got to the last chapter and it was like "Thanks for reading! Last Volume on sale next month!"

The thing I'll always love Young Justice for season one Superman's DY tier parenting.

Aqua Lad voiced by Cyborg

Also the asexual black dude on the team. His girl gets stole by his best friend and everyone on the team fucking but him.

Don't know how I feel about them bringing a black girl on in like the last 2 episodes just so he could get it, but I guess I'll just be glad my dude got it in the end

Power levels in Tokyo Ghoul were getting a bit ridiculous. A new storyline with a new character will do wonders.
Arima with Kaneki as his Quinque can be final boss.

Slayven

I have a feeling they're going to do Triplett dirty in season 2.

Also Simmons > Skyy
A black dude that is on some good shit, oh yeah.

I ain't dead, Slay, just been busy at work. Also, today was my thirteenth anniversary, so we took the day off and spent all weekend hanging out. So no GAF, no Destiny, no Diablo. But I did get to watch Edge of Tomorrow, and those aliens kick ass. Not so much the ending of the movie.

Let's see. Spam is good fried, on white bread, with Miracle Whip. What? You knew I was white. Black Jesus is funny, but could be funnier. Or at least more consistently funny. Destiny's MP would be easier to get used to if shit wasn't blowing up in your face every thirty seconds. All the supers going off makes it really chaotic.

And Agents of Shield got better.
Good to hear, thought the gamergate stuff did you in.

besada is alive, now we just need to check on FyreWulff and his okcupid game

-

if you ever wanna make somebody mad, just say "nah, we #offthat" so they feel both uncool and furious at your presumed vehemence.

also, there might not be a better line delivery than that part where Denzel looked Marc Anthony straight in the eye and told him that shit in Man of Fire. Like damn breh, there's just no coming back from that kind of remark. Its over, your life is his now, know your place
Fyrewulf been in the gamergate thread fighting the good fight.

that tokyo ghoul ending is max bullshit

You still got Gaim.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Tell me this isn't a huge spoiler for those of us just watching the anime...

It kind of is

But the ending is really vague on what happens to most characters

but yeah I could see that. It seems like every character on both sides was put out of commission in one form or another

harSon

Banned
screw Destiny, guerrilla games is going to give us some robot dinosaurs

They need to be used in a similar capacity as Level 5 was with Dragon Quest VIII, because outside of their technical brilliance, Guerrilla Games ain't shit. Leave the design to someone who can actually make something fun.

They need to go outside once in a while.

Like that'll stop it. People will hype anything. Food, Cars, Politicians. Hell you can tell them to go outside and they'll come back like "I didn't like it, its overrated. Not as green as I thought it would be and it rained."

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
What was the last good survival horror title? Amnesia:TDD? Haunting Ground?

Maybe the Outbreak games, iirc or Siren. Can't remember which came out last. SH has only been missing for between 5~8 years which isn't really THAT long. But for fp horror, the last good one was Outlast so maybe that's why I don't feel it's been ages since SH has been around.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe the Outbreak games, iirc or Siren. Can't remember which came out last. SH has only been missing for between 5~8 years which isn't really THAT long. But for fp horror, the last good one was Outlast so maybe that's why I don't feel it's been ages since SH has been around.

Outbreak <3 so good. Dying for a re-release of that due to network actually being there this time. Loved the piss out of 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom