• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You damn right you cats get all emotional over this shit. We above that family. So how about I jump to the center of attention and get you cats to school me on where is best tools for putting together a resume?

MS Word
and O-Net for the job duty fluff.

If you mean resume templates, there was a GAF thread a year back about such. People dropped some nice templates in there.

Malyse

Freshprince_V_firered.jpg

what the fuck? i would say the heat has you going at each others throats, but not all of yall are dealing with this shit

I get heated like WWE.

wEwwtxR_zpsdc7d2d8e.gif

Nah, I may look heated, but I'm usually jumping back and forth between too much shit to be actually angry. Especially during the work day. For the past two hours I've been: Playing Forza Horizon 2 for an article, sending some questions off to a dev, on a few threads on here, updating the USG Tumblr, and packing.

You damn right you cats get all emotional over this shit. We above that family. So how about I jump to the center of attention and get you cats to school me on where is best tools for putting together a resume?

Many moons ago, I let the fine people at my local labor department do mines, and I just kept it updated myself.

I haven't actually played it, I just wanted to be funny

Is it really that bad
Its unbeliavbly gorgeous and has some great moments, but it is sloooooow and characters never shut up, so it got so many tedious quests you gotta do...I really don't like it, which is probably the first time I said that about a Kamiya game lol

Slayven

I tried it before but stopped, picking back up from where I left off (the mother ghoul told the girl to run; shit I forgot everyone's name except Touka-chan).

I mean it's whatever. The premise seems interesting but it didn't grip me the first time I read it (up to chapter 20)

I want to convert some of you niggas to Toku so bad.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ive never played okami. ive never played bayonetta, in fact the last kamiya game ive played was viewtiful joe

I want to convert some of you niggas to Toku so bad.

id love to see a non toku fans reaction to gaim.

Imm0rt4l

It's my fault really.

It's what happens when you try to talk games with people who treat them like 15th century paintings

true

This is a gaming enthusiast site after all.

Also Okami is a great game, it's just too fucking long.

edit: and that's not even really a terrible problem to have imo.

KumaJG

Okami is one of the best games I've ever played-although I'm sure familiarity w/the mythology and settings helps

Might be the same for then, since I am familiar with japanese mythology. Hell I should be since I read enough mangas.

I wouldn't be surprise if Storm Chamber and J10 was the same account.

I've beat Okami 4 times.

Kamiya is GOAT Japanese developer. Itagaki fans go eat a dick.

Is this even a debate?

Slayven

ive never played okami. ive never played bayonetta, in fact the last kamiya game ive played was viewtiful joe

id love to see a non toku fans reaction to gaim.
Yes it would.

Can't really convert me to something I saw everyday of my life for 9 years and hated.
Not everything is about you Pretty ricky.
you need to jump back in. gaim cleared all of wizards fuckery away so hard that people are hoping drive is lighthearted

Would you say it was their only hope?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I still can't get over how Beast came out the only real G, shit came out of no where. It is like the writers went to lunch and someone came in and added it to the script.

comes out looking dope
powers pretty weak.
spends rest of series being a damn clown
gets power up
doesnt fucking matter
world goes to shit
main character in full fuckery mode
dude says i got this
saves the world
series is still contuining with main still in fuckery mode

it does seem like someone just slipped that shit in there.

Slayven

comes out looking dope
powers pretty weak.
spends rest of series being a damn clown
gets power up
doesnt fucking matter
world goes to shit
main character in full fuckery mode
dude says i got this
saves the world
series is still contuining with main still in fuckery mode

it does seem like someone just slipped that shit in there.
Dude deserves a raise.

Okami seems like of those games I should have played but always passed on. Even when it was PS2.

Slayven

Viewtful Joe looks like another game I should of played but shit looked RG3 corny. Guess that is why the franchise is in the back alley sucking dick with Megaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom