• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That sounds about right. I kinda felt like after the intense productions of RE4 and Okami, they were like "fuck it, lets have a demon that shows up int he first few minutes inexplicably and make Slayven cry". Stick with it and the combat is really a lot of fun.

Lol

Ok

cornrows-"Maize Matrix"
afro puffs-"Cotton Candy Coif"
sagging-"Southern Comfort"
chancletas-"Fiesta Slippers"

Can't tell if you're joking or not. Lol

kzcKXty.png

White people lurking in the BCT:

Why can't you let us have anything?

akira28

Just imagine...

"Mom, can I get cornrows?" "No, I don't want you smoking jazz cigarettes!!"

vs.

"Mom, can I get a Maize Matrix?" "How bold and beautiful! Maybe I'll get one too!"

Marketing genius!

sad thing is...you're not even lyin
take the black off of anything and it becomes safe and desirable. opposite is edgy, dangerous, still desirable, yet unemployed.

Imm0rt4l

I did the same. Still seemed like the right thing to do.

Please define 'the right thing to do'. I can understand if you don't like cinematic games or survival. But why SR over gtav....why.png

forgoing two of the best titles of the generation for saints row. That is some lowtier hero shit if I ever heard it. You probably dropped T-Hawk after they gave him a gun smh.

royalan

...So, today I had an employee I just hired confide in me that he gives anon blowjobs in the train station bathroom (we're located in a train station). Guess it completely slipped his mind that I'm his boss...

Not sure what to do. Kinda want to make a thread...

Imm0rt4l

...So, today I had an employee I just hired confide in me that he gives anon blowjobs in the train station bathroom (we're located in a train station). Guess it completely slipped his mind that I'm his boss...

He wants the D, but what part of the game is this

what part of I want to keep my job is this

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

fuck the job

gimme da d

royalan

And the gross thing is, he went to the bathroom, was gone 15-20 minutes while I was doing reports. He comes back all like, "OMG I just did the craziest thing OMG!" And before he launches into the story no lie I was seriously thinking, Yo, dude's breath smells oddly funny...

And then he gets to That Part of the story, and the first thing I think, before ANYTHING, is Dis Nigga is talking in my face with straight-up Stranger Dick Breath...O__O

It was so surreal. Literally the last thing I've ever expected to encounter at work. I'm still stunned stupid...

KumaJG

He want the to rearrange the alphabet and put the D N U...

Lmao @ stranger dick

JohnDoe

Banned
And the gross thing is, he went to the bathroom, was gone 15-20 minutes while I was doing reports. He comes back all like, "OMG I just did the craziest thing OMG!" And before he launches into the story no lie I was seriously thinking, Yo, dude's breath smells oddly funny...

And then he gets to That Part of the story, and the first thing I think, before ANYTHING, is Dis Nigga is talking in my face with straight-up Stranger Dick Breath...O__O

It was so surreal. Literally the last thing I've ever expected to encounter at work. I'm still stunned stupid...

oh hell no... :dead:
Tell dude to calm down with what info he's willing to share.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

Wow, he must really want to be fired.

Wait. He told you he sucked a random dick in the bathroom while on the clock? That's gotta be at least a written warning or something lol.

If they're going that far off the bat, they'll probably start eating ass at their desk in a month.

Slayven

Well you do have a trustworthy face.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Wait. He told you he sucked a random dick in the bathroom while on the clock? That's gotta be at least a written warning or something lol.

If they're going that far off the bat, they'll probably start eating ass at their desk in a month.

well, as long as its clean, right?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
packing my shit

man oh man i fucking hate this place holy shit i haven't been so happy in years

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Make the thread.

don't listen to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom