• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

I never understood the dislike for missionary. Sure, it's pretty vanilla and you better have great upper body strength to spares knees and pelvises, but it's a very versatile position. It's a good tool to have in your repertoire.

Just because you can two hand tomahawk doesn't mean you can't layup every now and again.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I never understood the dislike for missionary. Sure, it's pretty vanilla and you better have great upper body strength to spares knees and pelvises, but it's a very versatile position. It's a good tool to have in your repertoire.

Just because you can two hand tomahawk doesn't mean you can't layup every now and again.
The WNBA of sex positions

Missionary position depends entirely on the woman's missionary game. Like if she's one of those chicks who can barely spread, shit is boring as fuck, because most of your time in that position will be spent fighting her legs. If she's one of those chicks who can basically do full fucking splits and keep her legs apart without you having to hold them for her. It can be fun times

J10

Banned
dHvZtjB.png
dHvZtjB.png
dHvZtjB.png

I picked up Godhand after playing Okami and Viewtiful Joe on a Clover binge, couldn't look directly at it.

But I'll give it another shot if I ever see a physical copy again

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you need to jump back in. gaim cleared all of wizards fuckery away so hard that people are hoping drive is lighthearted

I haven't watched modern toku seriously since OOO.
tumblr_n928iuR7t51rbhnqko1_400.gif

Been too into the weird old shit. I'm still pissed that super sentai wrestlers thing turned out fake.

Jado

Banned
Viewtful Joe looks like another game I should of played but shit looked RG3 corny. Guess that is why the franchise is in the back alley sucking dick with Megaman.

You messed up. That game had some of the best boss fights ever. If I could think up a top 10 now, Fire Leo would have a reserved spot somewhere on there.

Godhand is a brilliant game masquerading as a bad one.

That sounds about right. I kinda felt like after the intense productions of RE4 and Okami, they were like "fuck it, lets have a demon that shows up int he first few minutes inexplicably and make Slayven cry". Stick with it and the combat is really a lot of fun.

600px-Ggodhand_original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom