• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
I'm not

ibvvA76xWD5lwq.png

Yoooo this smiley

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lil dude was jumping at my tv trying to follow my throwing knives during the destiny beta, had me dying til he almost fucked up my tv

he also won't let married women pet him. i don't know how he knows but he's never been wrong.
ieBFA5IwUbAZc.png
homie watches my back like a true a wingman when he's not breaking my stuff

Slayven

Vince has folks living in his office

Royalan got dudes operating gloryholes

It is hard out there in the job market. Damn it Obama

Malyse

...So, today I had an employee I just hired confide in me that he gives anon blowjobs in the train station bathroom (we're located in a train station). Guess it completely slipped his mind that I'm his boss...

Not sure what to do. Kinda want to make a thread...

That was a come on. 😄

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
GODHAND is hot ass

Mikamis a fucking hack, but no one believes Silky

I haven't liked Mikami after reading about him throwing shade at Kingdom Hearts because it sold more than REmake. I don't even play KH but that was ignorant. Dude seems like he's always butthurt about something.

Personally, I don't see him as this great dev either. His games aren't as magical as some like to be so hype for. He's on the same level as most of the others and there's plenty that surpass him. Eh but whatever, if some follow him blindly, that's their problem.

...So, today I had an employee I just hired confide in me that he gives anon blowjobs in the train station bathroom (we're located in a train station). Guess it completely slipped his mind that I'm his boss...

And the gross thing is, he went to the bathroom, was gone 15-20 minutes while I was doing reports. He comes back all like, "OMG I just did the craziest thing OMG!" And before he launches into the story no lie I was seriously thinking, Yo, dude's breath smells oddly funny...

And then he gets to That Part of the story, and the first thing I think, before ANYTHING, is Dis Nigga is talking in my face with straight-up Stranger Dick Breath...O__O

It was so surreal. Literally the last thing I've ever expected to encounter at work. I'm still stunned stupid...

Hooooooly shit..I've been laughing so hard it hurts.

Mortemis

Banned
You good silky?

I haven't liked Mikami after reading about him throwing shade at Kingdom Hearts because it sold more than REmake. I don't even play KH but that was ignorant. Dude seems like he's always butthurt about something.

Personally, I don't see him as this great dev either. His games aren't as magical as some like to be so hype for. He's on the same level as most of the others and there's plenty that surpass him. Eh but whatever, if some follow him blindly, that's their problem.

I used to think this, then he went and made the most fun 3rd person shooter I've ever played.

He aight.

Jado

Banned

Dunno if you saw my post in the thread, but you have to fire him right away. Any inaction on your part can/will get you into a lot of trouble later on.

Silky

Banned
I'm fine, no scratches. Trying to be vague as possible.

What a fucking night... Sitting on this corner by the neighborhood stealing wifi to even post here. Can't believe this shit.

If I don't post within the next hour I'm probably with the police. Battery's dying.

What a fucking night... Sitting on this corner by the neighborhood stealing wifi to even post here. Can't believe this shit.

Stay safe.

Why Firefox needs 50-60% CPU to upload to Youtube now, I'll never know.

You good Silky?
Stranger dick breath done me in. Royal, dispel this motherfucker. You know he want yours tho?

"I think that animal they brought for show and tell is stolen. They could never afford that."

"Why are she wearing so many berettes for picture day. Couldn't she be more civilized like Susie Longbottom"

ReiGun

Had an interview for a second job today. She said out of 30 applicants, mine was like the third she actually liked and I'm basically the only one who wants the shift she has open. So unless the Beyonder or Jesus comes in tomorrow and wants my spot, I got it.

If I don't post within the next hour I'm probably with the police. Battery's dying.

Stay safe, man.

me and my professor almost started yelling at eachother over some bullshit after class.

Worst of all she has a class immediately after mine so it was in front of 30+ people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom