• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Naruto's still around, dudes. Anime exists in one of two forms.
A) You get cancelled after one season
B) You live forever
Naruto should be hokage times 10000 by now. Dude is a super sage-ya jin.

Hope they didn't kill off the awesome black ninja. I think they were the lightning clan or something

royalan

Q6eVIMY.png

In this tumblr post: 28 thousand white people not understanding why black people doing black things is ok, versus white people doing black things with no understanding.

Naruto's still around, dudes. Anime exists in one of two forms.
A) You get cancelled after one season
B) You live forever

Yeah, anime runs in a few forms:

1) OVA
2) 13 episode seasons
3) 26 episode seasons
4) 52 episode seasons
4) Weird forever running shows like Naruto, Pokemon, etc.

Very few shows get the latter. You have to either be something related to something in Shonen Jump or a video game.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Come to think of it never been with a white guy before ever. Never really crossed my mind. Yet I do get hit on by them on hookup apps like grindr and jackd.

ReiGun

Q6eVIMY.png

In this tumblr post: 28 thousand white people not understanding why black people doing black things is ok, versus white people doing black things with no understanding.

It's crazy how people can apparently read/hear the words others type/say, but can't possibly parse the meaning or context of what they actually said or why they're taking a particular stance.

Especially hilarious when you consider all the think pieces, tweets, and tumblr posts admonishing Nicki, sometime even harder than Katy or Miley get it, from the black respectability crowds.

RedSwirl

1) OVA
2) 13 episode seasons
3) 26 episode seasons
4) 52 episode seasons

Very few shows get the latter. You have to either be something related to something in Shonen Jump or a video game.

Like I said: shonen fight epics.

hope nobody was browsing this thread at work

because harson's "co-worker" will come post some suspect shit on your PC when you aint lookin

caesar

Banned
For me to explain I'll need 4 packs of cigarettes, a copy of 12 years a slave, vodka straight up, a book on haiku, incense and janelle monae playing in the background.

I'm actually intrigued, I don't know much about sub-culture (?) in the gay community.

Crocodile

Did Mayuri even get his comeuppance for what he did to Ishida's family? Dude was/is scum and I never liked how the manga seemed to just gloss over all the bad shit he did and continues to do :/

Byakuya got got. Damn.

Given the current topic of discussion I had to double check what this meant LOL. Unfortunate though :(

Mumei

Every ban is a perma to JC

Still acting like he's on GameFAQs, is he?

1) OVA
2) 13 episode seasons
3) 26 episode seasons
4) 52 episode seasons

And sometimes 12/24 episodes, but that's basically a subset of 2) and 3) (one or two seasons).

I've been wondering: What are your favorites?

Gorillaz

I remember when JC first started pulling that perma shit, had people thinking he was gone for good and came back 2 weeks later lol

cdyhybrid

what the hell did I just read

Tried to keep the post as short as possible, but here's the Cliff's Notes of the scenario.

Nemu is Mayuri's second-in-command, and is actually a female clone of him (as in, same DNA).

The guy Mayuri is fighting died moments before, but laid an egg inside Nemu at some point during the fight, and is reborn through her mouth after consuming her internal organs (he has a bunch of sexually-suggestive powers). However, while he was doing this, he consumed a shitload of drugs that Mayuri keeps stored in Nemu's body, leading to what I posted. Their blood is poisonous and shit.

Did Mayuri even get his comeuppance for what he did to Ishida's family? Dude was/is scum and I never liked how the manga seemed to just gloss over all the bad shit he did and continues to do :/

Well, Ishida did blow a hole in his chest shortly after that. Don't remember if they ever referenced it again though.

I remember when JC first started pulling that perma shit, had people thinking he was gone for good and came back 2 weeks later lol

He's been perma'd to me ever since he was lusting after his cousins. He's on a short list with harSon and J10's Slaughterhouse stanning ass.

royalan

I don't care what anybody says about Drake.

The nigga is fine.

And any woman or gay man who says they wouldn't let him hit is a black ass lie.

Mumei

I don't care what anybody says about Drake.

The nigga is fine.

And any woman or gay man who says they wouldn't let him hit is a black ass lie.

I knew you sometimes had questionable taste in vocalists, but I'm disturbed to see this extends to men as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom