• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Found out my aunt died last night. Mom is distraught I'm not doing much better. I was taking leave for surgery in Thursday look like I'll be starting it today. The shock as left but the pain of losing someone I was close to and was there when ever I needed to talk.

Going to miss her.

My condolences brotha.

JohnDoe

Banned
Found out my aunt died last night. Mom is distraught I'm not doing much better. I was taking leave for surgery in Thursday look like I'll be starting it today. The shock as left but the pain of losing someone I was close to and was there when ever I needed to talk.

Going to miss her.
My condolences man. :( Stay strong.

Wynnebeck

Banned

Going to miss her.

Condolences bruh.

Going to miss her.

Sorry for your loss, man.

KumaJG

Going to miss her.

Be easy Naka

Order

Going to miss her.

My condolences.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Going to miss her.

sorry to hear that naka

Wait, I have a tag?

The hell is this?

Android newscasters?
ih0Vhb6Wncybp.png

royalan

It's that *~true love~* bruh lol

Neglects his wife and family.

Disrespects his ONE friend and business partner.

Goes into full cheat mode the second he sees his high school side piece.

I know the show's going for a Black Don Draper, but goddamn. I need ONE reason to sympathize with this dude...

Neglects his wife and family.

Disrespects his ONE friend and business partner.

Goes into full cheat mode the second he sees his high school side piece.

I know the show's going for a Black Don Draper, but goddamn. I need ONE reason to sympathize with this dude...

Oh the fuckery doesn't end. Keep watching man

Welcome to the club.

Most of them are this random? Damn. I always thought they usually were some reference to past posts

Watching Godzilla is like slow fucking your high school sweetheart for two hours. Worth it.

I felt like that with Pacific Rim.

Actually, Pacific Rim felt like grabbing a bite, getting high and having a coffee while slow-fucking your high school sweetheart with the saturation cranked up to 100.

royalan

Watching Pacific Rim is like sipping grey goose while getting deep-dicked for 2 and half hours by a nigga with consistent stroke and amazing stamina.

Watching Godzilla is like getting "fucked" by a dude who said he was packing 9 at the club but came over with a 5, spent way too much time trying to find the hole, and fucked so slow you nearly fell asleep until the last 5 minutes when he suddenly goes jackhammer to get his nut.

Slayven

Pacific Rim is ok, the only scene that got me hype was when that dude grabbed Idris arm and Idris gave him that "I am not that nigga" stare.

Independence Day more or less started the summer blockbuster thing and it came out in July 2, 1995. Men in Black was also early July 1997. I'm not sure which film did it first, but I distinctly remember Spider-Man "3 May" ads in 2002 and thinking how damn early that was and that the summer movie season had grown a lot to be starting a full 2 months before the usual. I think that movie standardized the trend.

independence day was awesome, but it sounds even more amazing on paper.

1995. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air teams up with the best character in Jurassic Park to take on an alien invasion. And struggle ass randy quaid pilots a jet fighter.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wouldn't the start of the Summer Blockbuster thing be more Jaws and then Batman 1989(in terms of marketing?) Then in 1990 you had stuff like Die Hard 2 and Dick Tracy(which I remember seeing commercials for all the time)

I guess it got more consistent in the 90s.

Watching Pacific Rim is like sipping grey goose while getting deep-dicked for 2 and half hours by a nigga with consistent stroke and amazing stamina.

Watching Godzilla is like getting "fucked" by a dude who said he was packing 9 at the club but came over with a 5, spent way too much time trying to find the hole, and fucked so slow you nearly fell asleep until the last 5 minutes when he suddenly goes jackhammer to get his nut.

My man! Apparently you and I make up both halves of the "solve for x where pacific rim:good fuckin'" equation.

D i Z

Going to miss her.

Condolences to you and yours.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
akame ga kill trying to replace bleach and naruto in my heart and im willing to let it try

Kreed

Pacific Rim is ok, the only scene that got me hype was when that dude grabbed Idris arm and Idris gave him that "I am not that nigga" stare.

I enjoyed Godzilla's fights more than the Pacific Rim fights, but obviously Pacific Rim wins just for having way more of them which also meant less bad acting scenes.

G-Fex

There's a lot of things I don't like about pacific rim, probably all the non-monster fighting parts.

Cause I don't want to see scientist guy going to body part selling guy to figure things out.

J10

Banned
Pacific Rim's fights were annoying. Too much cutting back and forth between the robot exteriors and the pilots in the cockpit. After the first couple of times it's like enough already, I get it, two people are controlling a machine. I don't need to keep seeing these idiots swinging at the air. Keep the camera on the goddamn monsters.

royalan

On Episode 8 of Power

Thoughts:

Ghost ain't no kinda shit.

Angela ain't shit either.

I really think this show hates black people.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
they all look so utterly uninteresting. they're gonna kill their own ip in 2 years
Manga or anime? Cause really neither of them should be in your heart anyway.

anime

what should i be watching right now? naruto is straight asspulls at the moment.

i was gonna dive into appleseed's manga and battle angel alita later on this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom