• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is boring because he's literally not allowed to lose.(to swordsman, which is all he fights) That was his vow until he fights Mihawk who is the only person he has lost against

The last person he fought... last two people he fault weren't swordsmen. Mermen and Pika. Oh and the Snow Harpie in which he defeated her with fear and fear alone. Was considered a Supernova (rookie pirate with bounties above $100 mil) as a Vice Captain. And this is before timeskip. Oda hasn't made an enemy worthy of his skill set yet. I mean if your argument is Oda is letting Zoro wear plot armor, I say Zoro can hold his own against top tier pirates and marines. It's unfair that the Strawhats has all that power to themselves when you think about it. And that's considering Jinbe is a memeber when he finishes what he has to do and Bartolomeo might be apart of the crew after this arc is over with.

Kreed

smmfh @ Cee-Lo

4liB3Ga.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/sep/02/cee-lo-green-it-isnt-if-the-victim-is-unconscious

Finally activated after a few months of waiting so this is my first post.

Where you're from-Florida
Where you live-Oklahoma
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-I sadly don't know
Do you know your roots-no
Your Age-24
Favorite musical genre- Hip-Hop/R&B/Jazz
Your profession/major/career interest-Computer science getting AAS in Cybersecurity/Networking
Your religious affiliation-Still in the air about this one
Hobbies- gaming, spending time with family

Slayven

Finally activated after a few months of waiting so this is my first post.

Where you're from-Florida
Where you live-Oklahoma
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-I sadly don't know
Do you know your roots-no
Your Age-24
Favorite musical genre- Hip-Hop/R&B/Jazz
Your profession/major/career interest-Computer science getting AAS in Cybersecurity/Networking
Your religious affiliation-Still in the air about this one
Hobbies- gaming, spending time with family
Welcome, Dreams loves jazz. He got all the John Tesh and kenny g albums.

Slayven

What the hell is Booster Gold's powers!? This nigga took me on a grand tour in DC Universe Online and the whole time I was like, "Who are you?"

In the future he was a janitor in a superhero museum and stole some of the exhibits( power armor and force field belt) and went back in time.

CeeLo Green said:
if someone is passed out they're not even WITH you consciously! so WITH Implies consent!

Isn't this basically saying the opposite of his supposed point? Maybe the context of the tweet (who he's replying to) makes it more clear but it looks like he's saying when someone's passed out they're not WITH you, and they have to be WITH you to consent...so is he backpedalling?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
He goes from "I'll buy you anything you want" to saying he is gonna post her nudes on Facebook. Simptown, USA.

Not a fan of Aquaman, liked him in the Justice League cartoon but never thought he was anything special in the comics. Tbh, since the new 52 I've dropped most DC comics (though I still keep abreast of the general state of the universe).

@Vermillion good man/woman! I take it you're into fencing as well?

I am a male, and yep! Sabre here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom