• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
Satch is that a Roman reigns avatar

of course
tmCsH9M.gif

ReiGun

I saw the Fire phone and my immediate reaction was "Why?"

I feel the same way about kindles now. Everyone has a smart phone they can download the app with. What's the need for the actual device at this point?

Slayven

Amazon seriously makes products for people that don't know any better...but the kicker is that the person more than likely already has a better product.

Who is really buying the Fire phone?
Folks that don't no better.

I saw the Fire phone and my immediate reaction was "Why?"

I feel the same way about kindles now. Everyone has a smart phone they can download the app with. What's the need for the actual device at this point?
If they had come out with an android phone with good specs at a cheap off contract price, they would have had something.

This is why I haven't bought any tablet yet.

Every time I get the urge, I remind myself that its just a bigger smartphone without the phone.

Late on this, but when it comes to Chinese food, beef and broccoli is GOAT. Bonus points for water chestnuts. Big old box of Beef Bro(tm) with a little worcestershire and A1 thrown in is GOAT.

Chicken broccoli and garlic sauce. I'm basic lol
Or for something real nostalgic and when i'm really craving it we get what me and my sis call the hood special Chinese food
And their or our own home made iced tea.

KumaJG

Chicken broccoli and garlic sauce. I'm basic lol
Or for something real nostalgic and when i'm really craving it we get what me and my sis call the hood special Chinese food

And their or our own home made iced tea.

Fried Chicken and French Fries? You can make that at home bruh.

Trey

What's even the point of A1? It's steaksauce, but if your steak is so overdone that you need to inject taste into it, that meat is better utilized being fed to the household animal.

Effective in intimidating your opponent, however does not save you from getting styled on in bball.

edit- Man, DRose face means nothing, he looks like that eating morning cereal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom