• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

What a disgrace that was. Kim laying there like a dead fish while Ray J all up in the camera like :3.

yeah, they should have called that the Ray Jay sex tape, featuring Kim K.

Why are they making the Bat-Fam so depressing? I was PISSED when Damien died.

they don't get the bat. he isn't powered by depression and darkness and pain like Superman is by the sun. He operates despite all of that humanity to be the best person he can be. That's why he's great, and they don't get that. They also must secretly hate him. and think he's gay for the Joker when he's just a dark saint. Like an underworld angel or something. He will save the Joker's soul if it kills him, or if he dies first, but he won't take him out.

Wynnebeck

Banned
In the future he was a janitor in a superhero museum and stole some of the exhibits( power armor and force field belt) and went back in time.

ShaqFacepalmDagger.gif

bruh

Slayven

Not a fan of Aquaman, liked him in the Justice League cartoon but never thought he was anything special in the comics. Tbh, since the new 52 I've dropped most DC comics (though I still keep abreast of the general state of the universe).

@Vermillion good man/woman! I take it you're into fencing as well?

I am a male, and yep! Sabre here.

Here we are, born to be kings
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest powers

Hey...
And here we are
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong, fighting for survival
We've come to be the rulers of you all

Google it, first he was a pro footballer but got banned for skimming points.

Kreed

Isn't this basically saying the opposite of his supposed point? Maybe the context of the tweet (who he's replying to) makes it more clear but it looks like he's saying when someone's passed out they're not WITH you, and they have to be WITH you to consent...so is he backpedalling?

He's trying to defend himself over his rape case, but he does it extremely poorly. Particularly the part where he goes "people who have really been raped remember". He's falling into all of the "rapist 101 traps". And doing it on Twitter didn't help anything.

Not sure if posted, but this seems to be making the rounds;

What no one wants to say about Ferguson!

Clearly Wayne from the Leftovers gave him that real heart-to-heart hug.

It's one thing to want to find peace within themselves, just people in general, but that doesn't mean peace within themselves has to always result with positive results. You can have psychopaths in the police dept who things their goal is to rid the streets of black people and hide behind a badge to do so.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that's one of the GOAT backstories. loved booster gold in the dc animated shows.

they eventually did some really cool stuff with him in the comics too, besides the comedy stuff with Blue Beetle

I liked 52 and the beginning of his last solo comic run when he started doing time travel shit with Rip Hunter.

First PAX as an exhibitor in the box. Tired as fuck, but it was worth it. Ridiculous energy from the people, other indies, crazy parties. Spent Sunday night at karaoke singing every Jojo song and blew the throat out. Looking forward to next year.

And late, but YuYu Hakusho is indeed the shit.

ReiGun

That cinnamon apple shit has had me #dead for days. Hurt leaking through every one of my man's pores. And the way her whole demeanor flipped once nudes came into play.

Going for the gold in the simp Olympics. Hurt Angle out chea.

Wynnebeck

Banned
That cinnamon apple shit has had me #dead for days. Hurt leaking through every one of my man's pores. And the way her whole demeanor flipped once nudes came into play.

Going for the gold in the simp Olympics. Hurt Angle out chea.

Just saw it for the first time and I felt bad for bruh until he said he was gonna post nudes on FB...then the video just got funny as hell lol.

Also for people looking for Jazz, check out Yesterday's Quintet. Here's one of my favorite songs by them:

Cold Night and Rainy Days

Welcome, Dreams loves jazz. He got all the John Tesh and kenny g albums.

Finally activated after a few months of waiting so this is my first post.

Where you're from-Florida
Where you live-Oklahoma
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-I sadly don't know
Do you know your roots-no
Your Age-24
Favorite musical genre- Hip-Hop/R&B/Jazz
Your profession/major/career interest-Computer science getting AAS in Cybersecurity/Networking
Your religious affiliation-Still in the air about this one
Hobbies- gaming, spending time with family

i don't trust people who like Jazz and not also Nu-Jazz and born after 1960

That Chinese spot was on point. Actually makes General Tso Chicken better than my main place. Egg roll was smaller than I'd like but still good. Even the fortune cookie was tasty.

I'm gon eat this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom