• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Has anyone seen a video of Norm Kelly showing up to the King Of The Dot rap battle last night? I'd love to see it if there is one.

krae_man

Haha, it's alright. I already knew about different places having different rates, which was why I was asking to see if anybody could refer me. I was looking to exchange about $500. I'll only be there for a few days for a conference so I don't need too much. Either way, I think I'll just ask my dad to do this favor for me. I'll be dropping by Vancouver for a couple of days on my way back to Toronto anyway.

Does it really matter when you're exchanging that small an amount of money? What kind of difference are you gonna get 1-2% better?

dluu13

Does it really matter when you're exchanging that small an amount of money? What kind of difference are you gonna get 1-2% better?

Find someone who works at a bank and get the employee rate otherwise who cares when it's just $500.

haha yeah just realized now how little difference it will actually make. I sorta tunnel visioned on getting the optimal rate, forgot that I'm not exchanging too much.
Thanks for the advice

Quick

Banned
This might sound really funny and stupid, but has anyone tried speed dating at Fan Expo?

I've always been curious about it, and I might just give it a try this year. The only thing that really worries me is that it ends up being a complete sausage fest. I remember passing by the speed dating room last year or two years ago, and they were looking for more girls. :/

This might sound really funny and stupid, but has anyone tried speed dating at Fan Expo?

I've always been curious about it, and I might just give it a try this year. The only thing that really worries me is that it ends up being a complete sausage fest. I remember passing by the speed dating room last year or two years ago, and they were looking for more girls. :/
I know a girl that tried it. She's cute...she said it was what you'd expect. Kind of awkward, good for a laugh, she didn't really get anything out of it but she enjoyed the attempt.

Sober

Sounds like you're better off doing real speed dating than trying to do it at FanExpo.

krae_man

How long has the satellite cheesecake place in front of Union Station been there for? There was zero line when I waked past it last week. You could even buy slices.

tiijj

It was there since they opened the outdoor food market a week or so before the pan am games opened. Do they sell entire cakes? I only pass by it and I haven't looked around.

The morning is almost, but not quite cool enough to warrant a fall jacket.

nw2lhfM.jpg

Kraftwerk

Man, living in the east end is really nice. It's been so nice and cool due to the bluffs and having no buildings blocking the breeze.

Top Bottom