• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

For those going to X15 a fun game to play is to see if you can tell who's going to the Xbox thing, and who's going to that Cabana thing.

Almost there

Knighthart what do you look like? I got a Zelda bag and a blue shirt.

I'm wearing khaki shorts and a white short sleeve. You'll notice me I'll have my 3DS out with no games in it outside of Devil Survivor 2

EDIT: Actually forget the 3DS I think I forgot it.

BA6D0B89-FAC1-452B-8E35-57402894E91E_zpsupxtmaaq.jpg

It's right there behind the glass. Water. Precious.

Sitting here playing Forza 6. I lost Kraft ;_;

EDIT: Now im in the line for Halo 5. I think I'm gonna be here for like an hour waiting.

They can run about 15 minutes. Division setup requires them to reboot the system after every round. It's taking forever.

I'm gonna guess the Division line is really long. It looks like they're also giving out beta codes for it as well

PS: Also yeah Rainbow 6 is here. I wonder if it's changed much from the Alpha

First thing I did when I got here was play Forza. Not sure where I'll go after Halo 5. Apparently Just Cause 3 is here, so I guess that's next.

Yep pics are allowed on the general floor. In fact they're encouraging it. My HTC One M7's camera is garbage so I'm not bothering with pics.

Not sure about the closed live demo stuff for Tomb Raidef and Deus Ex though

Anony

i went to the buses at 5:40, long line no buses, waited till like 6:05 and was like, nope, i'm done waiting and went home

krae_man

I'm taking a bus back to union station now. I'm the only one on it.

There's a line to get in the building once you get off the bus. Think the building is at fore capacity.

I'm taking a bus back to union station now. I'm the only one on it.

There's a line to get in the building once you get off the bus. Think the building is at fore capacity.

Oh man so there definitely is a cap.

Yeah definitely gonna get through as much as I can here then.

Top Bottom