• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Red Cross for donating to Nepal recovery? With tonnes of awesome stickers that look like they're left overs from the '90s?

Me too.

That's the one. Come on now, some of the stickers are monogrammed.

I think I've used some of the return labels in the past for the odd time I've mailed something.

Willectro

Banned
Even RoFo knows the Olympics are a horrible idea. The whole thing has been handled pretty poorly by Tory. Other cities have their bid in and we are still deciding what to do.

Have any stats been released regarding the Toronto Pan-Am bottom line?

Quick

Banned
I made a thread about it but I found a bag of weed around the Jane & Eglinton area. So if any of you dropped a big bag of weed around there then hit me up and I will return it to you.

enhanced-buzz-5974-1351872113-11.jpg

Anyone seeing these "There is an Alternative to Harper" flyers everywhere on bus shelters? I passed by one today and on my way walking back no more than 10 minutes later it was torn down. There was a group of early 20 something's nearby just standing around - I think it was them.

Renewed

Weather was great though. Wore a light sweater and walked to my volunteer shift and walked back. Learned poker and went out again. This is weather I can get used to :p

Dr.Acula

Banned
A Shelburne, Ont., paramedic is speaking out after a man uttered a vulgar phrase into the microphone of a television reporter who was interviewing the paramedic's 15-year-old daughter.

Paul Carson was filming as his teen daughter was interviewed in Toronto by a Japanese television crew about the celebrities she was hoping to see at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).

In Carson's video, a man interrupts the interview and says "F*** her in the A**." The man then runs away.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ew-interrupted-by-man-s-vulgar-barb-1.3226347

*facepalm* people, don't do this. Nothing good has ever happened to someone who's done that. People who rob convenience stores at least get a few bucks out of their bad decision. Y'all effed up for free.

15-year-old daughter.

"F*** her in the A**."

You done goofed. Consequences will never be the same. (And yes, the link DOES have a dad video-blog, although it's much more somber in tone)

Willectro

Banned
So over the weekend my girlfriend wanted to go to the Keg "Mansion". Reluctantly I agreed as it was her turn to select our destination. I called ahead a few days prior, but they don't take reservations on weekends (this should have been the first warning). We get there and are told it's a 1.5-2 hour wait, but the lounge was available. So we go up to the lounge and it is full (barely standing room). About a third of the people aren't at all dressed to be going out for dinner (people literally wearing shiny ufc t-shirts and trackpants) and just generally acting like jackasses. I thought ok fuck this scene, going to Barbarians, which had no wait and was excellent as usual.

Long story short, why is the Keg Mansion so popular when it is such a steaming pile of shit? It's only marginally cheaper than Barbarians and the location is sort of out of the way. Beyond that, the steak isn't even remotely comparable.

I woke up today and thought I left my AC on

No it's just 15 degrees out. 15 degrees seems a lot colder when you've been used to 25-30+ for the past 2 months

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So over the weekend my girlfriend wanted to go to the Keg "Mansion". Reluctantly I agreed as it was her turn to select our destination. I called ahead a few days prior, but they don't take reservations on weekends (this should have been the first warning). We get there and are told it's a 1.5-2 hour wait, but the lounge was available. So we go up to the lounge and it is full (barely standing room). About a third of the people aren't at all dressed to be going out for dinner (people literally wearing shiny ufc t-shirts and trackpants) and just generally acting like jackasses. I thought ok fuck this scene, going to Barbarians, which had no wait and was excellent as usual.

Long story short, why is the Keg Mansion so popular when it is such a steaming pile of shit? It's only marginally cheaper than Barbarians and the location is sort of out of the way. Beyond that, the steak isn't even remotely comparable.

That's odd. I just remembered showing up and got a table. Might not have been the weekend though. As for the dress code, there generally isn't one in Toronto. While I like that Keg location the best, Barberians is superior.

Fucking die, summer. Fuck.
No. Let it live. LET IT LI...
I feel you friend.

Fuck Kuro.
FUCK YOU, KRAFT!
Saw someone wearing a jacket with a fur hood yesterday lol
Asian, of course.
I should've worn a thicker jacket....
EMBRACE THE WARMTH.
EMBRACE IT, YOU DAMN ESKIMOS!

Saw someone wearing a jacket with a fur hood yesterday lol
Asian, of course.

I kept count for the past 2 days. Counted 5 people in the past 2 days wearing jackets with furry hoods. 4 of the 5 were Asian.

Everyone else around them was wearing a light sweater or said "fuck it" and wore short sleeves and pants anyway. It was quite a sight

explodet

Hold on to your butts everyone. :(
Wouldn't it be great if it was just Tory getting up on the podium just to sat they wouldn't be putting a bid in and just called this conference to give the figurative finger to the IOC?

On one hand, white people were a minority at U of T when I attended.

On the other hand, this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen from this campus, and I used to regularly read the campus newspapers.

Top Bottom