• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Meetup Up Thread Up Toronto GAF Meetup XIV - Baseball Town USA Meetup Up Thread Up

If you're attending, please post in the thread. If you have a suggestion outside of the tried and true, please suggest it tomorrow, because I'll be making the reservation on Monday.

Do we have a place in mind yet?

No fucking clue, but I will default to Victory Cafe again by Monday if there isn't a strong suggestion until then. Lots of seating, online reservations, close to Korea town. I can't really argue with it. Anything in the Entertainment District works well for me too, and those commuting, but I'd need someone to suggest something they have in mind.

ahdurian

RED MOON TONIGHT, Y'ALL!

Red Moon? Oh shit someone's gonna die tonight
naruto%20shippuden%20akatsuki%20uchiha%20itachi%20sharingan%20mangekyou%20sharingan%201600x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_66.jpg

Completely covered by clouds. At least we will get to see it in another 20 FUCKING YEARS. BUT THEN IT WILL PROBABLY BE CLOUDY AGAIN! Can't do weather right can't do burgers right...Generic asians. This city sucks.

FAT!

Sober

I'll check back in like 20 minutes. But it's looking like a complete "nay" this year. It better not be cloudy in 2033...

We will have nuked each other to death by 2033.

That seems terrible, but the worse thought is having to live in the TTC network.

Anony

i swear to god, the last few astronomical events all have been missed because it was cloudy
what are the chances...

Mississauga is like Toronto but shittier. And empty. And shitty.
Mississauga has one thing going for it: it isn't Brampton.

#BramptonWorstCityInCanada
#ScientificFact
#TrustMe
#IGrewUpThere

For more scientific facts follow me on Twitter @TeamAntiBramptonAntiWinterAntiBurgerPriestAntiGenericAsiansAntiFat.

ahdurian

#ScientificFact
#TrustMe
#IGrewUpThere

For more scientific facts follow me on Twitter @TeamAntiBramptonAntiWinterAntiBurgerPriestAntiGenericAsiansAntiFat.

speaking of Brampton

fuck the person who won the LottoMax in Brampton.
Lucky bastard

#ScientificFact
#TrustMe
#IGrewUpThere

This falls in line with what my friend who (unfortunately) lives in Brampton usually says to me. In fact, every time I meet with him he has to mention at least once or twice how shitty it is to live there. Oh, and bad drivers. That too. He also mentions stuff about how it's a pain in the ass to just find a part time job there. He has to work in Vaughan because he can't find work in Brampton. He lives in Brampton, goes to school in Toronto, and works in Vaughan.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
This falls in line with what my friend who (unfortunately) lives in Brampton usually says to me. In fact, every time I meet with him he has to mention at least once or twice how shitty it is to live there. Oh, and bad drivers. That too. He also mentions stuff about how it's a pain in the ass to just find a part time job there. He has to work in Vaughan because he can't find work in Brampton. He lives in Brampton, goes to school in Toronto, and works in Vaughan.
I'm currently working at the future health services building on Queen between Hurontario and Kennedy and dear god it's true drivers in Brampton are horrible. Downtown Toronto has the excuse of the lanes being narrow but they're wide in Brampton and people still ride in two lanes at a time for no reason at all.

I'm currently working at the future health services building on Queen between Hurontario and Kennedy and dear god it's true drivers in Brampton are horrible. Downtown Toronto has the excuse of the lanes being narrow but they're wide in Brampton and people still ride in two lanes at a time for no reason at all.
It is also getting extremely dangerous to live in. At least in the Bramalea area. Steeles-Bramalea/Steeles-Dixie. It has always been shady but a huge number of home invasions and break ins just amongst old neighbors and friends in the last 2-3 years. House prices are booming though. I keep telling my mom to sell and not go through the hassle of renting out to a bunch of smucks. Always hear horror stories from landlords in Brampton.

It has the highest car insurance premiums in the country I believe? Notorious for bad drivers and due to a lot of insurance scamming going on there. Honest and good drivers paying the price.

Square One is nice though
Is playdium still there? I used to knock the cover off the ball at the 90MPH+ batting cages.

EESwing2011Slowed.gif

Top Bottom