• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
That was only on-twic-maybe three or four times. D:

We're not the worst! We're not the worst! Cleveland is the worst! Cleveland is the worst!

Enjoy this sports fans cause the Leafs are gonna stink it up. The Raps will at least make one playoff round. The Argos aren't relevant. The Rock is a movie star now. The...Furies might be good?
I was going to say that at least we still have the TFC to keep us grounded but MLS went and added an extra playoff team per conference so they'll probably make it for the first time this year and ruin everything. :(

I don't follow baseball.

What do the Jays have to do now in order to win the entire season?
The regular season? We need to go 3-1 to guarantee the AL regular season best record, if I'm not mistaken. Very likely they lose again tomorrow due to resting players again. Very unlikely they go 3-1 so hoping the Royals lose 2-3 of their final four.

To win the entire playoffs and be champions? Gotta win a best of 5 series, and two best of seven series'. Then they are world champs.

Summer disappeared and I suddenly got sick

I'm not even coughing or sneezing, I just feel like something decided to steal my life energy or some shit and gave me a sore throat. Fuck this, Fuuuuuck.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Team FirstWinterWalkingADog :(

Best part of the year for walking my dog. Parks are cleared of nearly all people, with only the dedicated dog owners out usually. My dog (and most dogs) handle winter better anyway. Humidity is killer.

I swear, I don't see some dog owners from November to April, as they must shorten their dog walks to sub-5 minutes, piss on the small patch of grass outside their condo sort of walk.

explodet

CQMEsekWwAAN4hs.jpg:large

BIv4P3R.png

Bravo, G&M.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nah. 8 months of Spring, 2 months of summer, 2 months of fall.
Perfect weather.

Now I can wear my trench coat for 2 weeks before it goes down to single digits lol.
Pervert confirmed.
Summer ruined 95% of September #TeamSeasonal
Winter ruined 75% of this year.
Team FirstWinterWalkingADog :(
SERVES YOU RIGHT!
Best part of the year for walking my dog. Parks are cleared of nearly all people, with only the dedicated dog owners out usually. My dog (and most dogs) handle winter better anyway. Humidity is killer.

I swear, I don't see some dog owners from November to April, as they must shorten their dog walks to sub-5 minutes, piss on the small patch of grass outside their condo sort of walk.
Chewie doesn't have much fat though. You're an animal abuser! D:
I fucking layered today.

LAYERED. LIKE A DAMN ONION.
:'(
Don't worry, I recall reading it's not supposed to be that bad this year.
If it were 14 in March, #TeamSummer would be jumping for joy.
Fuck the cold!
Need to buy winter tires!
Or a place in California

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Just saw John Tory on Tim & Sid and they asked him how much it would've cost for Toronto to host the Olympics. Tory said $6 billion just for new venues and that's if the IOC let them reuse a bunch of stuff. That's not including the billions for other infrastructure that would be needed. Thank god he didn't try to go forward with it.

Quick

Banned
Just saw John Tory on Tim & Sid and they asked him how much it would've cost for Toronto to host the Olympics. Tory said $6 billion just for new venues and that's if the IOC let them reuse a bunch of stuff. That's not including the billions for other infrastructure that would be needed. Thank god he didn't try to go forward with it.

And the IOC would've told him to build new facilities anyway, regardless of existing ones. Thank god this didn't go any further.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Council votes to ask the province NOT to allow ranked ballot voting. 25-18.

hldnJ7M.png

Claire McWatt ‏
@GraphicMatt who introduced this motion??

Matt Elliott
@ClaireMcWatt Di Ciano.

Claire McWatt ‏
@GraphicMatt why? I need to see the tape where he explains himself. I know a large number of his constituents that will be very upset.

Matt Elliott
@ClaireMcWatt He said ranked ballots are too confusing, and will disenfranchise people.

So.. they're clinging to 'our constituents are too dumb for this' now. I see.

Yeah the Olympics are something they should probably just sit on for a decade or so and plan everything out first

But no one ever plans beyond 6 months in this city, so it's already a dead end anyway. At this point if aliens came and offered to build everything for us fuck it just do it before anyone gets to say anything. Steal as much of earth's lifeforce as you want just build that fucking downtown relief line or whatever it's called now

hldnJ7M.png

Wha... God damn it.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Hmm guess Steve Simmons isn't the first idiot to write some shit on them piece as soon as anything good happens.

I have now entered Cathal into the sweepstakes for who will put out the "The Blue Jays won't win back to back championships" article the day after.

"Blue Jays may have won the World Series, but have they actually built something sustainable? And is it really the 'World Series' to begin with.."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

hldnJ7M.png

Wait, what the fuck is this shit. This came out of nowhere. What the actual fuck?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hmm guess Steve Simmons isn't the first idiot to write some shit on them piece as soon as anything good happens.

I have now entered Cathal into the sweepstakes for who will put out the "The Blue Jays won't win back to back championships" article the day after.
I dunno, Toronto teams are destined to lose. That's just the way of the universe. I can't remember if it was the Argos or the the Rock who were the last Toronto teams to win anything... and no one cares about those sports. lol

And the IOC would've told him to build new facilities anyway, regardless of existing ones. Thank god this didn't go any further.
But what about all those new PanAm facilities? lol

Divvy

Stopped by Momofuku milk bar today and had their softserve. They have this genius "sugary milk" flavour that's topped with crushed corn flakes that tastes exactly like a bowl of milk after you've eaten all the frosted flakes out of it. It's ridiculous how they nailed that experience in soft serve.

Also, the salmon aburi at JaBistro is basically the best thing ever.

Azih

Wait, what the fuck is this shit. This came out of nowhere. What the actual fuck?

While the system they were looking at was shit this shows the only way to get any real reform is to strike quickly when there is a majority of sympathetic legislators. Toronto couldn't do this of course because they were waiting on provincial legislation but it's incredibly easy for a new group to turf anything that isn't set in law.

dluu13

Stopped by Momofuku milk bar today and had their softserve. They have this genius "sugary milk" flavour that's topped with crushed corn flakes that tastes exactly like a bowl of milk after you've eaten all the frosted flakes out of it. It's ridiculous how they nailed that experience in soft serve.

I've only had the pork belly buns and ramen at Momofuku, but man the pork belly just melts in your mouth. It's great.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Beetus bar...!

None of these words make any sense to me. Probably because I am an un-cultured fuck.

Aburi...momofuku...milk bar...JaBistro.

Are you Asian by any chance, kind sir?

I ate a McDonalds Angus Burger just now and was better than 99% of the burger joints in Toronto.

The 1% being Hero Burger because it is the best burger in the city.

Divvy

None of these words make any sense to me. Probably because I am an un-cultured fuck.

Aburi...momofuku...milk bar...JaBistro.

Are you Asian by any chance, kind sir?

I ate a McDonalds Angus Burger just now and was better than 99% of the burger joints in Toronto.

This is cause for sanctions against Chile

TO GAF and London GAF should have a neutral ground meetup in Iceland. Oh my god those flights are cheap.

Flying through Iceland is the best. We took a business class flight to Europe on Icelandair this summer which cost the same as a regular Air Canada flight. Plus you get the more scenic northern route.

True story:

I thought all sushi was raw fish before my time in Chile.

I don't eat fish. Never have. Even just the seaweed wrap part of sushi makes me sick.

I was educated good down there and introduced to Nikkei Sushi because it is huge over there. (Peruvian-Japanese fusion?)

My favorite is the rice, sesame seeds, with fried chicken in the middle all wrapped in slices of avocado on the outside.

I would like to try sushi in Toronto some day with a few of you Asians if I ever feel ya'll are worthy of me attending a meetup. Is this type of sushi common here in Toronto?

Willectro

Banned

Got damn. Shots fired.

Has the rest of the TO Burger Authority had a chance to choke down sample the angus burger?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw Pumpkin Pie ice cream. I would get some but I have no way to get it home. I'm going to see if the ice cream shop has any so I can try a scoop at least.

Top Bottom