• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Only way to settle this is for the Jays to win the World Series.

Then we can find out together.

I also think Tory would be smart enough to be more well prepared for something bad happening as well.
Unless the cops purposefully keep officers out because they're complaining about being under staffed.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=997994.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Gone Home -- MB-4C5A78C697BEE4C2 - Taken by Azih
A game about coming back to a city after 20 years away to discover that everything is different and all the losers have become winners. (Except the Leafs.)

Rinoa

went on monday

CRO-Cr-XAAAgzMy.jpg

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
55 bucks for 10 piece of Sushi is pretty steep. But if it's anything like the aburi at JaBistro, then it's probably worth it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kuro: http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/miku-toronto

I think the view at the Vancouver location is better :p
But good to have Miku here nonetheless
Your view in Vancouver is ruined by constant rain and tabris for all I know. (I just summoned him for fun)
went on monday

CRO-Cr-XAAAgzMy.jpg
I was asking for impressions on your FB :(

Maybe I'm crazy, but for what you're getting, Hero Burger isn't exactly dirt cheap.
Dammit, EM! You're the sith of trolls. How can you fall for...well shit. Now I fell for your troll.

Anth0ny

I've actually been looking for some good rich people food lately

anyone have any suggestions? I'm making a list of places to check out

miku looks god damn delicious

Stet

Banned
I've actually been looking for some good rich people food lately

anyone have any suggestions? I'm making a list of places to check out

miku looks god damn delicious

Real rich person food?

Hashimoto in York Mills. Probably the most expensive restaurant in the country. Worth it though, I hear.

Who cares about house league?

So you mean why watch that league since the players are a lower caliber than the higher soccer leagues? Well, we should probably not bother watching hockey then either since most top athletes only play sports that are relevant to most of the world. But we do watch hockey because it's fun to watch your local team in any sport.

In any event, even a Debbie Downer like you can't bring me down. I have been a season seat holder for 8 years just waiting for this moment. Even if I am the only person in this galaxy that cares that TFC made the playoffs, that is still good enough for me. I am so fucking happy about it!

So you mean why watch that league since the players are a lower caliber than the higher soccer leagues? Well, we should probably not bother watching hockey then either since most top athletes only play sports that are relevant to most of the world. But we do watch hockey because it's fun to watch your local team in any sport.

In any event, even a Debbie Downer like you can't bring me down. I have been a season seat holder for 8 years just waiting for this moment. Even if I am the only person in this galaxy that cares that TFC made the playoffs, that is still good enough for me. I am so fucking happy about it!
A dude on the subway started talking to me today out of the blue. (Weird I know but I have a very approachable face and some kickass new shoes everyone keeps asking me where I got them - The answer is Hush Puppies bro)

Tried being nice since I had nowhere to go.

Asked him if he saw the Jays game last night. He said no. But he had to have heard about it though, right? Yeah he says. Then he said he was watching the Toronto FC game and that it was sad the Jays had gotten all this attention over them.

Looked at him and said LOL CHILD PLEASE MLS. Got off two stops too early. Waited for next train.

What a scumbag.

Gonna talk to me bout friggen MLS after a day like yesterday. Toronto FC best player is a notch below waterboy on the Italian National Team. He cleans jockstraps k.

Eleuin

Which one is this one? I only know of the one on Eglinton East near Eglinton and Avenue, and that's also because I went to high school up the street.

I'm pretty sure it's still there, and the Pizza Hut just moved in next door.

Why even live
you went to marshall?

Blue Jays did a cool thing, yeah? Mood on this thread turned real quick the day before. Even my dad made comments about the game and he don't give a fuck about baseball either.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this but they have to beat the Royals in a best of 7 to get a chance at the World Series and then go against either the Cubs or the Mets?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Blue Jays did a cool thing, yeah? Mood on this thread turned real quick the day before. Even my dad made comments about the game and he don't give a fuck about baseball either.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this but they have to beat the Royals in a best of 7 to get a chance at the World Series and then go against either the Cubs or the Mets?
That's right.

BJs to show BttF was wrong hopefully.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Correct.

First game tonight, second game tomorrow.

edit: eat a bag of dicks Kuro!

Willectro

Banned

Haha, I'm just playin. I'm a Leafs and Oshawa Generals (who won everything last year) fan, so I can't talk.

Renewed

I got out of work early and just got on the bus as it started pouring. Although it did stop when I got off the bus. I get home and I can just hear it. Geez.

Top Bottom