• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm guilty! I wake up on a dime every morning at 7am. The most I dawdle is a few minutes where I check my phone to see if anything big happened while I slept.

I'm still going strong having not taken even a sip of coffee in my life.

I cannot wake up without an alarm. And my alarm is set earlier than it needs to be so I can hit snooze because it takes time for me to wake up. Despite this, I vastly prefer earlier morning shifts. I don't even drink coffee.

Everyone is going to Japan but me.

I'm not going to Japan either. Though I would love to.

Quick

Banned
I'm pretty hesitant on travelling to Japan, because I'm indecisive when it comes to what I want to do and where I want to go. But mostly exciting because it's all just completely foreign to me.

I wanna make the most of it.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm pretty hesitant on travelling to Japan, because I'm indecisive when it comes to what I want to do and where I want to go. But mostly exciting because it's all just completely foreign to me.

I wanna make the most of it.

I had our days 'planned out' in the vaguest way possible. We'd aim to see a certain area, maybe with a couple of locations in mind, but mostly we had no idea about where we'd end up eating, shopping, or seeing when we'd start out. I prefer that sort of travel, rather than super jam packed, planned everything up to the minute, sort of trips. No riveting guided tours, please.

Yeah. It must be nice to have money and time.

Any time I see people on social media like I love to travel! Just got bit by the travel bug! Just got back from my trip and planning my next!!

I really wonder what kind of jobs they have lol. I have a great job with pretty reasonable vacation days but I wouldn't even be able to do half as much.

I guess if I had 2-3 weeks vacation in a year I could strategically use them along with stat days to go on a bunch of trips a year but it's still tough setting the funds aside as well as the time because sometimes even with days off there's thing I have to be able to do.

I'm jelly is what I'm saying.

Quick

Banned
I had our days 'planned out' in the vaguest way possible. We'd aim to see a certain area, maybe with a couple of locations in mind, but mostly we had no idea about where we'd end up eating, shopping, or seeing when we'd start out. I prefer that sort of travel, rather than super jam packed, planned everything up to the minute, sort of trips. No riveting guided tours, please.

This would be my ideal way of travelling. But I'm planning out a trip to explore some major parts of the country, and I'm worried about fucking up a schedule.

I'm looking to sit down with a travel agent and get some advice at some point.

My one day to play games and Fallout 4 needs to download 16 gigs of shit despite me having done the preload on Sunday. PSN speeds are complete shit going at 300KB/s when I have a 200 megabit connection. Fucks sake.

Tabris

200_s.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How do they feel about black cats who like coors light?

Before I die I plan to go to Japan.
They generally love EM so long as you're not (and I know you're not) one of the bad stereotypes of black cats.

Same when I was in Korea. HUGE black dude came in to teach and the students were frightened but they came to love him and he loved them and the country. He ended up staying there till his passing :/

I like to think he would've been happy to be buried there.

Willectro

Banned
Special thanks today to the drivers splashing people on the sidewalk. I hope your shitty driving finds you running into a brick wall at high speeds.

krae_man

Managed to find a Moto X Play at Wind. Minus the screen being bigger then I'd like, I like it. Glad I still have a grandfathered $300 tab. Phone only cost me $150.

cocopuffs

Banned
on the topic of the great TO burger wars:

tried holy chucks today and honestly compared to burger priest...

at least when it comes to the big mac replica menu item,

i prefer it

will be coming back to try their signature thing next

I have a job interview over the phone tomorrow for a place in Toronto. Moving from Alberta to Toronto excites the hell out of me so I really hope this works out.

Thanks. After weeks of hearing "We don't do phone interviews contact us when you're in Toronto" I wanted to shoot myself so finally someone realizes that hey, I need a job before I can fucking move there, haha

dluu13

I have a job interview over the phone tomorrow for a place in Toronto. Moving from Alberta to Toronto excites the hell out of me so I really hope this works out.

Thanks. After weeks of hearing "We don't do phone interviews contact us when you're in Toronto" I wanted to shoot myself so finally someone realizes that hey, I need a job before I can fucking move there, haha

Well, at least it's warmer over here during the winter. What kind of company is it an interview for?

Top Bottom