• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I cant wait for Derozan extension. $150/7yrs lololol

Man, I feel a little bad for DeMar. Lakers fans are going to eat him alive when he signs there.

Lowry with even more of a choke job though. Even if we make it through this series, how can you have any confidence they'll be able to win another series against better competition?

Also, inb4 people start making excuses about this being a bad matchup.

Quick

Banned
Man, I feel a little bad for DeMar. Lakers fans are going to eat him alive when he signs there.

Lowry with even more of a choke job though. Even if we make it through this series, how can you have any confidence they'll be able to win another series against better competition?

Also, inb4 people start making excuses about this being a bad matchup.

EM, it's a bad matchup.

Derozan and Lowry aren't on their game because the DVP is closed.

Raps couldn't catch up because regulations for Uber are affecting their play.

They'll be better when the DVP is open again.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
EM, it's a bad matchup.

Derozan and Lowry aren't on their game because the DVP is closed.

Raps couldn't catch up because regulations for Uber are affecting their play.

They'll be better when the DVP is open again.
Don't forget the disrespect the league showed this team/city by making the game start at 12:30. That threw off the Raps.

GS game also started at 12:30 and they had the best record in league history.

dluu13

Yoooo we got more sour beer!

Cuvee des Jacobins. I haven't tasted it yet to compare directly, but like the Rodenbach it's a Flanders red ale and it's aged in oak foudres. I'm pretty excited to see how this one stacks up.
It hit my store today, but should pop up at other places this weekend (on the Friday warehouse shipments).

Just tried some. They aren't joking when they call it sour.
But it's a fruit like sour so it's good.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
And my week long vacation is at an end. Not sure it was much of one given how I was playing Dark Souls and got super frustrated dying when the boss had one HP left...

Hopefully, the weather stays nice now. :(

yyzjohn

Banned
Going out for a nice long lunchtime walk today. I'll be thinking to myself "how can any of those #teamCold guys not like days like this?"

Fuzzy

Going out for a nice long lunchtime walk today. I'll be thinking to myself "how can any of those #teamCold guys not like days like this?"
It's not days like this, it's the ones that are 10 degrees hotter plus humidity. Kuro is the crazy one.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's not days like this, it's the ones that are 10 degrees hotter plus humidity. Kuro is the crazy one.
An extra 10 degrees hotter than today makes it about 20-23, you baby. I'll take 10-25 over minus 10-25 any day.

Humidity does suck, but the humidity is not as bad as other places I've been to like South America or Asia for that matter.

Blackhead

Redarse
An extra 10 degrees hotter than today makes it about 20-23, you baby. I'll take 10-25 over minus 10-25 any day.

Humidity does suck, but the humidity is not as bad as other places I've been to like South America or Asia for that matter.

... but it already feels like 20-23 today

fnuBguX.png

8zZXxMO.jpg

dluu13

Huh. I'm using Yahoo weather and it says it feels like 9 apparently.

You all still suck. Enjoy this glorious day and since I've been on DS3 for so long, PRAISE THE MOTHERFUCKING SUN!

Disclaimer: not a complaint
Accuweather says straight up 23.

When I got into work today, I had half a mind to call it a day and go out but I ended up just sitting here wasting time. Anyway, it's already this far into the day I might as well get some work done so I can actually call it a day.

Fuzzy

Huh. I'm using Yahoo weather and it says it feels like 9 apparently.

You all still suck. Enjoy this glorious day and since I've been on DS3 for so long, PRAISE THE MOTHERFUCKING SUN!
This post is proof that Kuro is a hypocrite. He doesn't even go outside on nice days!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Fucking DeRozan and TR. JV is on fire, even Lowry is feeding him and DeRozan just can't help, but try to get his. Then gets frustrated and commits a stupid foul. He's boosted by the fact that SG is really weak in the NBA, but he can't be the first, or second best player on a team that'll win a championship. We could put half the cost of he'll get into SG, then put the money smartly elsewhere. At least that's what I hope we do.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Looking at the SG free agent class.. what a nightmare. PG marginally better. Forwards and Bigs are where it's at, so what a shitty year to have to replace DeRozan.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Looking at the SG free agent class.. what a nightmare. PG marginally better. Forwards and Bigs are where it's at, so what a shitty year to have to replace DeRozan.

I haven't even looked at the draft yet, but I've heard it's not very deep which sucks with our sexy hot top 10 pick.

Maybe Rudy Gay picks up the phone...

Blackhead

Redarse
EDIT: This too.
the murder victim had organized crime connections in the Greater Toronto Area and was the subject of a sweeping gun and gang investigation by Durham Regional Police in 2009.

The homicide squad would not release details about whether the weapon had any serial numbers on it, but did say that it had a “strong connection” to Montreal.
Would have been an appropriate update for the Mafia war about to begin in Canada thread :|

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I may have had BBQ from that butcher shop...fuck...

Edit:
On a lighter note, Bill Nye forecasts 2016 as one of the top ten hottest years and 2010-2020 as one of the hottest decades.

http://youtu.be/C4bDk-pPgbs

You all will definitely be prasin' the goddamn sun now.

I will do no such thing if it is humid as fuck. I can't even open my windows this summer since they are doing work on the bricks on my side of the building and we've been told that all air conditioners (as if i have one) have to be removed and to keep the windows closed because of the dust.

Eleuin

Also in lighter news they're having another mac and cheese fest this year, this time at Ontario place

So we can laugh when its another disaster

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I will do no such thing if it is humid as fuck. I can't even open my windows this summer since they are doing work on the bricks on my side of the building and we've been told that all air conditioners (as if i have one) have to be removed and to keep the windows closed because of the dust.
You're gonna have the Dark Souls of summers this year for sure. I'm sure you'll manage; you can always hang out at coffee shops, libraries, and malls.

Also in lighter news they're having another mac and cheese fest this year, this time at Ontario place

I just hope it's not that one company doing it again. Also, Torontonians never seem to learn too...I guess they're just starved for entertainment. For all the good this city has, it can really get fucking boring at times.

Fuzzy

Over/under for when they run out of mac and cheese: 1 hour.

I ran into a guy this morning that I went to elementary school with 25 years ago. He called me by my full name but I didn't recognize him until he told me his name.

Entropia

No One Remembers

That is fucking torture.

Mupod

last 2 summers were easy mode for me since we didn't have to pay for electricity and I had my own AC unit in my room. We'll have a huge pool though, hoping we can get that up and running before it gets hot. Roommates have some kind of harebrained scheme in mind to use the pool as a heatsink to cool the house but I'll believe that when I see it.

Top Bottom