• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Mupod

so is it just me and Anth0ny going to EGLX this weekend?

I am so screwed. Have not played SF5 in weeks, still finishing Dark Souls 3...and then I blew half the weekend playing the unreal tournament alpha.

Royal---Donnie-Yen--FINAL-72dpi-thumb-300xauto-60804.jpg

I wish this had been announced sooner. I was trying to get out of work but couldn't.

Soooooo fucking pissed. I love Donnie Yen. :(

mr.rager

Hah, mr. rager, just you wait. It'll sneak up on you. New aches and pains, suddenly getting extremely sleepy, not able to eat or drink as much. IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOUUUUUU!
20d1c868ab019f69b9837d11e9569ba2.jpg

Not gonna front, i'm dreading the day that happens. :(((

and especiallly that picture, the day i'm not with "it" anymore is gonna be a very sad day :(((

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
so is it just me and Anth0ny going to EGLX this weekend?

I am so screwed. Have not played SF5 in weeks, still finishing Dark Souls 3...and then I blew half the weekend playing the unreal tournament alpha.

Chris will be there as an exhibitor for Uken, but I won't be heading down myself.

This thread is full of old people. Gonna live out my 20s to the fullest by crying in university, working 2 summer jobs, and then staying inside in my downtime watching anime and playing video games. Occasionally eating at Isshin Ramen as well.

How did I only find out about this just now. I really don't want to call in sick next Saturday just for this. I'll settle for Civil War next Thursday I guess

zroid

Banned
nothing says "old" like making your third cup of coffee while waiting at the car dealership for your product recall part to be installed

Quick

Banned
Has anyone ever been to a sexual health clinic? I'm looking to get tested and I'm not really sure if I should go to my GP (who I don't really like) or just book an appointment at one of these sexual health clinics.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone ever been to a sexual health clinic? I'm looking to get tested and I'm not really sure if I should go to my GP (who I don't really like) or just book an appointment at one of these sexual health clinics.
Book an appointment with a sex clinic if you're uncomfortable. With that said, if you don't like your GP, you should totally change. I'm MUCH happier with my new one since he uses the Internet to book stuff and I can email him if needed. I also have a walk in clinic I use too for the beetus stuff that's downtown, keeps its appointments, and also great.

Quick

Banned
Book an appointment with a sex clinic if you're uncomfortable. With that said, if you don't like your GP, you should totally change. I'm MUCH happier with my new one since he uses the Internet to book stuff and I can email him if needed. I also have a walk in clinic I use too for the beetus stuff that's downtown, keeps its appointments, and also great.

I have a walk-in clinic close by, but I figured I'd go to a sexual health clinic since they're specific to what I want to do.

I'm still looking around for a GP. A bunch of places are taking in new patients, just have to pick one.

Quick

Banned
Just called to book for a test. This should be fun.

Either I'm a bit more of a prude than I thought, or these people on the phone are just so used to asking point-blank about what you want and any related questions, since I was caught a bit off-guard about it. Not that they were grumpy or mean-spirited, just that it was very business-like. :lol :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have a walk-in clinic close by, but I figured I'd go to a sexual health clinic since they're specific to what I want to do.

I'm still looking around for a GP. A bunch of places are taking in new patients, just have to pick one.
Might as well go to a sex health clinic then.

Oh yeah, definitely switch. I only stayed with the old doc because that's who my mother took me too. But fuck him. Told him I had problems with my Achilles so immediately stretched it and I told him it made things worse but he kept insisting. Well, emergency room that night. Plus there's always a long ass friggin line up every time I'm there and even when I'm on time or early, I still end up waiting 1-2 hours plus. With the doc I have now, I just set an available time on the Internet, head down there, and if nobody is at the desk, I can actually check myself in since they ask for DOB on a touch screen. Then it just tells me to go wait in a room. 15 min later (wifi connection in there too) I'm already getting looked at.

Just called to book for a test. This should be fun.

Either I'm a bit more of a prude than I thought, or these people on the phone are just so used to asking point-blank about what you want and any related questions, since I was caught a bit off-guard about it. Not that they were grumpy or mean-spirited, just that it was very business-like. :lol :lol
LOLOLOLOL unless you were the Ziska case, I don't think anything you tell them is going to shock them.

Quick

Banned
LOLOLOLOL unless you were the Ziska case, I don't think anything you tell them is going to shock them.

I went to the hospital a couple of days ago, and I was asked a bunch of questions (all related to travelling and being sick within a two-month window) before being checked into the triage. I was a bit freaked out at a ton of people (not nurses or staff) wearing masks, but I was clean.

I've actually never done STD testing before, which I hope isn't shocking. But I figured I'd be responsible and get this out of the way. Fingers crossed.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I went to the hospital a couple of days ago, and I was asked a bunch of questions (all related to travelling and being sick within a two-month window) before being checked into the triage. I was a bit freaked out at a ton of people (not nurses or staff) wearing masks, but I was clean.

I've actually never done STD testing before, which I hope isn't shocking. But I figured I'd be responsible and get this out of the way. Fingers crossed.
Unless you're into some risky stuff like sharing needles or unprotected orgies with prostitutes, I think you can set your mind at ease, especially if there aren't any outward symptoms.

Still, it is the responsible and grown up thing to do to get checked. If you haven't done any before...I'll leave the surprises for when you're going through it 😈

I knew this team was a joke since last year but yall kept drinking the kool aid saying the 'Raptors will win the Atlantic!' like that fuckn matters. The Jays are a disgrace too.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Raptors entire offense in the late 4th since I tuned in is "stand 5ft back from top of the key, then try to do something with sub-10 seconds left". It is fucking disgusting. Glad we're winning though.

edit: Fuck, hahaha. The most Toronto way to win a game, by giving up the winning shot, but thankfully saved by .1 seconds.

Renewed

I blame everyone but myself for being late for a CPR/first-aid lesson. Nah but really, my shitty luck. Bus hit the back of a truck during the morning rush so that caused me to be 20 minutes late and that means rescheduling and $25 out of my pocket.

Now I have a whole day with nothing planned.

Mupod

Anyone going to EGLX this weekend? It seems like FanExpo but for games?

Have mentioned it in the thread already but I'm going - the international centre is about a 2 minute drive from work. I signed up for the SF5 tournament because I hate myself. Apparently K-Brad and Dieminion will be there which is cool, from what I understand the Smash tournament has much more big names but I know absolutely dick all about competitive Smash.

I mostly just wanna try VR. I was excited when I saw Cinemassacre would be there but it's just fucking Mike Matei, no nerd.
Mike is okay, anyone who likes Guyver 2 is cool by me

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the bank for a pre approval mortgage...shit is stressful!

But in hilarious news a buddy of mine who is looking for a place almost bought in Mimico.

I wish he did for inside joke reasons.

Quick

Banned
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the bank for a pre approval mortgage...shit is stressful!

But in hilarious news a buddy of mine who is looking for a place almost bought in Mimico.

I wish he did for inside joke reasons.

Me looking over mortgage pre-approvals (I literally just skim through to make sure it's valid):

3eb1b5be33ab1fa3dc3999fa4b622149.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sending you good vibes, chaobreaker! Get well soon so you can come kick our asses at all the 3DS games*

*except for Smash Bros if the ringers show up again

zroid

Banned
It's BS that the three Costcos in Markham and Richmond Hill don't have gas stations :(

I have to drive to Vaughan today, getting excited about the prospect of cheap gas

Mupod

shit, I'm finally going to a gaming convention thing for the first time and I forgot my 3DS for all them streetpasses. Oh well, I'll bring it tomorrow.

Top Bottom