• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

yyzjohn

Banned
This isn't the NBA where one player can make a huge difference. The hype leading up to the lottery and the reaction to winning it was way overblown.

It's a huge deal for the Leafs organization. Basically validates the entire approach that Shanahan and company set in motion. Leafs building the right way and luck gave us a potentially great #1C, it's something tangible to celebrate after years of misery.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
COME ON YOU, STUPID FUCKS!

EDIT: SUCK IT, INDIANA! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT!

EDIT2: AUSTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MATTHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick

Banned
ARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

Brinbe

FIRST THE MATTHEWS, THEN THE RAPTORS. PRAISE THE 6IX GAWD. WATTBA

TIME TO BEAT THE HEAT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My voice is gone.

I was in the BMO box for the game, standing the entire time, drinking hard, my head is spinning I just got home.

Greatest sports weekend in Toronto in a long ass time.

God I feel so good!

My voice is gone.

I was in the BMO box for the game, standing the entire time, drinking hard, my head is spinning I just got home.

Greatest sports weekend in Toronto in a long ass time.

God I feel so good!

BMO box? Do you know someone or did you win tix to that?

It was pathetic seeing the reaction of people at the Real Sports Bar when Toronto got #1. It was like the Leafs won a playoff round.

https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/status/726579543503306752

Did people drive up and down Yonge honking their horns also?

My friend and I were driving along Lakeshore and saw that the CN Tower was lit up blue.

He mentioned that maybe the Leafs won the draft lottery. Sure enough, they did.

Toronto Sports.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
It was pathetic seeing the reaction of people at the Real Sports Bar when Toronto got #1. It was like the Leafs won a playoff round.

https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/status/726579543503306752

Did people drive up and down Yonge honking their horns also?

You would have been a party pooper at the meet up. Leafs have been miserable for so long and haven't had a first pick since we got Clark. We gotta cheer something.

Just got discharged from North York General. Spent the weekend due to some problems I mentioned on the meetup thread. Turns out I had an infection in my duodenum that caused some small ulcers. Got treated and given a month-long prescription. I'm fine now. Gonna take a nice nap.

ahdurian

Just got discharged from North York General. Spent the weekend due to some problems I mentioned on the meetup thread. Turns out I had an infection in my stomach that caused an ulcer. Got treated and given a month-long prescription. I'm fine now. Gonna take a nice nap.

Eep feel better bro

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Just got discharged from North York General. Spent the weekend due to some problems I mentioned on the meetup thread. Turns out I had an infection in my stomach that caused an ulcer. Got treated and given a month-long prescription. I'm fine now. Gonna take a nice nap.

Hope you fully recover soon.

dluu13

Damn, was this a freak occurrence or do you have high risk for this?

Take care of yourself

Damn, was this a freak occurrence or do you have high risk for this?

Take care of yourself

No it was a seemingly one-off situation. I just checked my discharge papers and the ulcers were small ones at the duodenum and not the stomach. Google duodenitis and you'll see that a lot of things can cause it.

Mupod

Anyone on TO GAF playing Overwatch?

Yeah, I played the hell out of it in both stress tests. I was busy last night due to groceries and workout but I'll put a bunch of matches in tonight. Want to get some time in during the early access before the servers get turned into a smoldering crater by open beta.

I definitely noticed it's far easier to do well with a group right now, even just one other person helps. There's a ton of headless chickens atm.

Top Bottom