• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Yes, I will be playing a shit ton of Overwatch. Symmetra and Mercy are my go to heroes right now. My first game PvP I was top kills on the team with high 20s with Symmetra and had like two deaths. People are so bad right now and I'm not even someone who played in earlier betas, or anything.

I got out of the extra game a long time ago. I kind of want back in for this.

Yes, I will be playing a shit ton of Overwatch. Symmetra and Mercy are my go to heroes right now. My first game PvP I was top kills on the team with high 20s with Symmetra and had like two deaths. People are so bad right now and I'm not even someone who played in earlier betas, or anything.

I wish Amazon gave out beta codes. :/ I am really curious about this game and would consider grabbing it digitally if I could at least try it.

Quadratic

I got out of the extra game a long time ago. I kind of want back in for this.

I wish Amazon gave out beta codes. :/ I am really curious about this game and would consider grabbing it digitally if I could at least try it.

Any I'm pretty sure amazon preorders would have netted you early access.

In any case there's the open beta coming up soon. You can try it for free before release.

Yeah, I played Overwatch in the last beta weekend and it felt like every match must have been full of hardcore Blizzard fans who had never played a shooter before in their life or something, because straight out of the gate I was consistently MVP and going like 4:1 in k/d ratios and so on. Like I'm clearly not even good and would get lost on maps I hadn't seen before, with objectives I didn't understand, but basic FPS competency allowed me to wreak havoc regardless. I did not lose a single match that weekend haha.

Renewed

Got back from CPR. Second round tomorrow and then I'm done. And here I am playing XCOM and Fates. My brother finally finished Revelation so I can suffer through this shitty plot.

Just got discharged from North York General. Spent the weekend due to some problems I mentioned on the meetup thread. Turns out I had an infection in my duodenum that caused some small ulcers. Got treated and given a month-long prescription. I'm fine now. Gonna take a nice nap.

Damn man... Glad to hear you're fine now

Back at it again for game 1, this time in my seats.

Cheer for me. Which team I'll leave to you.

Quick

Banned
This fucking Raps game right now.

3ce790b6ebc772832315659cdfcb1d49c016c6f83e208faf5450356ce31fac00_1.jpg

Edit: God help this team right now.

Lexxism

10:31pm #Raptors Kyle Lowry nails 39-foot shot to tie game at buzzer

10:32pm #BlueJays Justin Smoak hits 2-run walkoff Home Run

When ppl were leaving the game I was like I swear this happened in Miami a few years ago and they made a miracle come back to force OT, it would be funny if that happened here..........and then it did

I don't get people who pay a lot of money to go to a playoff game and then constantly leave their seats in the middle of key plays and then leave early when there is still a chance, even if it is .1%

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
When ppl were leaving the game I was like I swear this happened in Miami a few years ago and they made a miracle come back to force OT, it would be funny if that happened here..........and then it did

I don't get people who pay a lot of money to go to a playoff game and then constantly leave their seats in the middle of key plays and then leave early when there is still a chance, even if it is .1%

But brah gotta beat traffic! The 2 minutes that I leave before anyone else will make a huge difference on my 50 minute commute.

I haven't checked from the beat reporters but it seemed like a lot of people were able to come back in after Lowry hit that shot. The majority of my row left and only like 5 people came back.

krae_man

Evil Mario, you gonna do a tournament with Humble Nintendo Bundle prizes again?

That thread pisses me off so much. Filled with mooches "OMG Thank you so much for the Affordable Space Adventures code!"

Pay the $1 you cheapskate.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

That thread pisses me off so much. Filled with mooches "OMG Thank you so much for the Affordable Space Adventures code!"

But that's one dollar less I can spend on cider...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

I do have a lot of the bundle already and I still bought it. Rhythm Thief was the primary reason. I might have a pretty big prize for the next Smash / whatever tournament, on top of that. But I want to organize it proper the next time we do it.

Blackhead

Redarse
Late response, but this is great news as someone who doesn't use Uber too often.

But will the regulations affect end users in some way?

adding surge pricing for taxis, no overarching and stringent privacy protections from uber etc

*shrug*

I don't think the counsellors were thinking about the end users at all and were more concerned about balancing demands between the Taxi and Uber lobbying interests

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All of this won't matter for taxis when they tell me by some odd stroke of bad luck that their machine isn't working so I have to pay cash.

What are the odds that the last five I ask all had a broken machine?

Top Bottom