• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Mupod

Overwatch is pretty fun so far. Are you guys playing on PS4 or PC?

PC. Neat seeing how many of my old WoW friends are picking it up.

Won't have much time at all tonight but tomorrow I'll go nuts. My battle.net tag is in my user profile if anyone wants to add me, I always try to run with a group.

Quick

Banned
Hmm, probably just go for the last quarter then, granted it is a close and exciting game.

If you want to get into the main part (what's generally shown on TV), I believe they close it up after a certain amount of time or if they reach a certain capacity. Otherwise, you could just chill nearby - the ACC TV is massive anyway.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You mean games are for more than a skinner box fix, cuz you bought it a 80% off?
I just buy them to display them and then bitch about them online. D:

So, this idiot comes onto the subway train blasting music on his phone. Older dude behind him asks kid to be considerate and use his headphones or turn it off til he leaves.

"Get the fuck out of my face, motherfucker. Are you just a faggot that had nothing else better to do than tell other people how to act? Get the fuck away from me and don't talk to me, you fucking asshole."

Stay classy, Toronto. Stay. Classy.

Quick

Banned

So, this idiot comes onto the subway train blasting music on his phone. Older dude behind him asks kid to be considerate and use his headphones or turn it off til he leaves.

"Get the fuck out of my face, motherfucker. Are you just a faggot that had nothing else better to do than tell other people how to act? Get the fuck away from me and don't talk to me, you fucking asshole."

This is Toronto. Come on, Kuro. Don't be a faggot that had nothing better to do! /s

Better than the woman at my train who threatened to bomb the subway at least.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This is Toronto. Come on, Kuro. Don't be a faggot that had nothing better to do! /s

Better than the woman at my train who threatened to bomb the subway at least.
To quote Junior Mint, "was she hot?"

Bringing up attractive but crazy women, the professional MBA woman who stabbed an innocent women outside a Shopper's...fired her lawyer...

I was reading about it in Toronto Life. Goddamn, she made a report to hand in and asked her boyfriend at the time to check it. He, who just finished the same business course she did, thought it was a mess and said he'd be ashamed to hand it in and asked her to explain it to him and she said it would take too much time.

Renewed

I just read that now. It seems it's the result of mental illness? Not to mention the stress from paranoia. It'd be nice if everyone could be more aware of these problems to make the appropriate steps to help people in need. Or someone completely unrelated gets caught up in it...

Varying cultures and backgrounds make for difficulty adjusting no doubt.

Eleuin

kid is lucky the old dude still had fucks to give and didn't just knock him out

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I just read that now. It seems it's the result of mental illness? Not to mention the stress from paranoia. It'd be nice if everyone could be more aware of these problems to make the appropriate steps to help people in need. Or someone completely unrelated gets caught up in it...

Varying cultures and backgrounds make for difficulty adjusting no doubt.
Yeah the article vaguely points to her upbringing and strict parents, and while doesn't outright say it caused it, it definitely didn't help.

The shitty thing is it seemed she DID get some mental help and was diagnosed with schizophrenia, but she stopped taking her meds and it just her over again. Can't imagine taking pills and then thinking you're fine and taking less cause you feel you don't need it or stopping altogether, there's only so much other can do though if you're staunchly refusing any and all help.

kid is lucky the old dude still had fucks to give and didn't just knock him out
The kid was pretty big; I didn't want to step in, but I would've had it gotten physical. It wouldn't have been a fair fight for the older dude. Maybe I could've pretended he was an Oilers fan when I slugged him.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Chris nearly fought a guy yesterday. I went into the LCBO while her and another friend waited outside (this is in the Atrium) and someone walks up to them and is right in their face with a doll, making noises and 'talking through it' Obviously not all there, but Chris tells him "Please leave us alone" very sternly. He's cool with that, but his buddy flips out and starts shouting obscenities, which Chris returns in kind. His buddy with the doll is trying to mediate at this point. He eventually gives up and leaves. And I come out of the LCBO like fifteen seconds after, apparently.

So like, that happened in the span of three minutes. Shame Chris didn't get to put her martial arts into real life practice, but probably for the best. :p

zroid

Banned
holy shit

r3iIVs5.png

The kid was pretty big; I didn't want to step in, but I would've had it gotten physical. It wouldn't have been a fair fight for the older dude. Maybe I could've pretended he was an Oilers fan when I slugged him.

Few years back a buddy of mine in total business clothes starting dancing in front of a moron who was blasting his music with no headphones from a blackberry (lol true audiophile). Such an awesome scene. My buddy's gf started laughing.

Dude left the train in shame (the music guy, not my buddy).

Humour is the way folks.

Toronto GAF! I'm in you tonight to go see a live podcast. How scared of parking my pickup truck near U of T? I don't mean in terms of theft, I mean in terms of finding a spot?

dluu13

Toronto GAF! I'm in you tonight to go see a live podcast. How scared of parking my pickup truck near U of T? I don't mean in terms of theft, I mean in terms of finding a spot?

I usually see at least a couple of spots on my way home every day on McCaul St. It's probably expensive to park though.

wbsmcs

Thanks! It's at the convocation hall. Looks like there's a bunch of lots around there. Hopefully I can find a spot that's easy to back in to.

You could park along Kings College Circle. If you get there early enough before the event there will be tons of spots that are easy to pull in to. I think it's a $10 flat rate after 4pm.

Brinbe

Good to see Pillar and the rest of the offense stepping up. That's what made us such a great offensive team last season. Hope we keep it up. The starting pitching has been our strong point so far, which is fantastic to see. Just need to shore up that BP.

Top Bottom