• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Quick

Banned
These are from the MLSE twitter account

ChxcgGKUYAAaidC.jpg:large

ChtUC4GWsAAd1mn.jpg:large

ChxLAaPUYAEctLb.jpg:large

It looks so much better now. God damn.

Brinbe

Passed by BMO Wednesday night and it does look great lit up at night with the added deck/roof. Winter classic is gonna be bonkers there next year.

Quick

Banned
Passed by BMO Wednesday night and it does look great lit up at night with the added deck/roof. Winter classic is gonna be bonkers there next year.

Check your outdoor game privilege, Brinbe - it's the Centennial Classic, not the Winter Classic. No way the NHL would risk tainting such a venerable outdoor event brand like the Winter Classic by labelling a Canadian outdoor game with it.

/s

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Check your outdoor game privilege, Brinbe - it's the Centennial Classic, not the Winter Classic. No way the NHL would risk tainting such a venerable outdoor event brand like the Winter Classic by labelling a Canadian outdoor game with it.

/s

These bandwagon fans. :p

Sober

Add me, I'm Sober#1843

I haven't had time to play, maybe will get some time tomorrow. Played it for an hour or so the other day though, kinda rad in the TF2 sense.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Add me, I'm Sober#1843

I haven't had time to play, maybe will get some time tomorrow. Played it for an hour or so the other day though, kinda rad in the TF2 sense.

I'll add you in a bit

Kuro, I have played Destiny. Forgot about that.

dluu13

I did not play tf2 cause I was too busy screwing around on those cs1.6 funmaps
By the time it became free none of my friends were playing anymore.

My favorite characters so far are the ice girl and the big robot girl.

I'm dluu13#1550.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I did not play tf2 cause I was too busy screwing around on those cs1.6 funmaps
By the time it became free none of my friends were playing anymore.

My favorite characters so far are the ice girl and the big robot girl.

I'm dluu13#1550.

I like Widowmaker and Pharah so far. I haven't tried Mei yet.

Edit: added you both.

ahdurian

Add me, I'm Sober#1843

I legit played 12 hours yesterday because I had the day booked of work for health checkups. In 24 hours I got up to level 19 lol

Renewed

I guess I should start thinking about making the meetup thread huh? I was thinking of just making it the last Saturday of the month (May 28th) but I want to see how everyone feels about a vote.

dluu13

I like Widowmaker and Pharah so far. I haven't tried Mei yet.

Edit: added you both.

hmm, I don't see the invite.

I guess I should start thinking about making the meetup thread huh? I was thinking of just making it the last Saturday of the month (May 28th) but I want to see how everyone feels about a vote.

There's the Victoria Day long weekend too, but last Saturday of the month will give that nice 3 week notice.

N° 2048

D.VA all day.

So funny seeing people shooting the self destructing mech.

Always get like 5 kills in a row. When will they learn?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I can see that long weekend as an option. Here's the vote, put in what dates you're available and interested (I submitted Fridays to be nice, but I'm expecting a Saturday).

I'll put together the thread in a bit. I'll be relying on you all for recommendations on where to go... or else we'll end up at Victory Cafe.
Heh. Funny having an ad there. Looks like TO GAF MEET UP - Sponsored by Subway for me.

Not sure on suggestions...Brass Rail? House of Lancaster? Zanzibar?

Oh wait, THOSE kinds of suggestions.
My serious suggestion is to find a new place. I'd like a place with good goddamn nachos for once :'(

#PrayforJV
This team gonna give my bandwagon ass a heart attack...!

dluu13

Heh. Funny having an ad there. Looks like TO GAF MEET UP - Sponsored by Subway for me.

Not sure on suggestions...Brass Rail? House of Lancaster? Zanzibar?

Oh wait, THOSE kinds of suggestions.
My serious suggestion is to find a new place. I'd like a place with good goddamn nachos for once :'(

This team gonna give my bandwagon ass a heart attack...!

http://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_best_nachos_in_toronto/

Victory Cafe is number 5 there though

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If we go back there. I'm gonna get you a house cider and you're gonna goddamn drink it! >:/
Miku Concert and Anime North huh? How did I forget those (especially since someone gave me tix to Anime North, but I don't want to go).

Well the thread is about to go up so I can start trying to see what places we can go to and then swing by KFC.

lol you're all gonna hate me for the banner, meetup thread is up

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1215859
But Zanzibar isn't a recommendation on there... :(

Renewed

I just want some goddamn good nachos

If we go back there. I'm gonna get you a house cider and you're gonna goddamn drink it! >:/

But Zanzibar isn't a recommendation on there... :(

don't worry
it'll be the unofficial stop 3
i've never been to an establishment such as Zanzibar

dluu13

Do you guys know if it is every single beer store that has bottle/can returns, or is it just specific ones? I don't want to lug all my bottles and cans out there just to find out they don't take it.

Quick

Banned
Do you guys know if it is every single beer store that has bottle/can returns, or is it just specific ones? I don't want to lug all my bottles and cans out there just to find out they don't take it.

I'm pretty sure most/all beer stores do bottle/can returns.

Call up your local store and ask.

dluu13

I'm pretty sure most/all beer stores do bottle/can returns.

Call up your local store and ask.

Gah, turns out the store closest to me does not accept bottle returns because it's an express store.
I guess if the next meetup is by Bloor St I can return some on the way while I walk up there.

So we moved into our new office tower today. I thought Herman Miller chairs were amazing but damn these Steelcase chairs are also awesome.

Best thing though is having a sensor at the washroom doors so you never have to touch the handle.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So we moved into our new office tower today. I thought Herman Miller chairs were amazing but damn these Steelcase chairs are also awesome.

Best thing though is having a sensor at the washroom doors so you never have to touch the handle.
Deloitte = gravy train confirmed.
I put a vote in for zanzibar! Or whiskeys...

I ways throw the census forms in the garbage. Should I fill this one out?
Ah Whiskey a go go...
Yeah, I did it online. It was really quick and the questions were pretty silly. I thought it'd be a tiny bit more in-depth.

Edit: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/man-shoots-and-kills-brother-in-row-over-cheeseburger/
I want to say for the record, it wasn't me; I would not shoot someone over a burger. Unless it was fuzzy. And then, it wouldn't be over a burger.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I have a coupe of potential job prospects. For one of them I need to do an appitude test. They game me some sample questions. Fuuuck the mathematical word problems. I couldn't do never translate the words into
math when I was in school, never mind now. I'm worried about this. The sequential and spacial stuff I should be fine on. Math? Yeah, I couldn't figure out the first few questions I looked at.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have a coupe of potential job prospects. For one of them I need to do an appitude test. They game me some sample questions. Fuuuck the mathematical word problems. I couldn't do never translate the words into
math when I was in school, never mind now. I'm worried about this. The sequential and spacial stuff I should be fine on. Math? Yeah, I couldn't figure out the first few questions I looked at.
Google it. I had a ProveIt test for Excel and outlook and the whole thing was on YouTube.

Somehow, despite having all the answers, I still didn't get 100% 0_0

Top Bottom