• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Actually went to the square to watch the game. Holy crap was it a blast watching it with that big of a crowd. I've always wanted to see what collective Raptors butt clenching looked like, plus the consequential unclenching of butts when they won.

I'm so glad I got on the Fido black Friday deal, and then the Fido loyalty plan that was the same details for 7 dollars less.... It's skyrocketed again

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I somehow managed to break my prescription sunglasses. While they were in the case. They were fine when I put them in the case but when I took them out this morning, I was missing an arm. I have the arm so I'll see if they can be fiex.

So the Richmond hill go train I'm on killed someone and this train won't move for at least 2 hours

D:

krae_man

Sober, having a good day at work today?

All stores in the Loblaw chain in Canada are closed due to a computer outage, causing cash registers to malfunction, the company’s customer service department confirms.

The problem affects all stores in the chain, including Shopper’s Drug Mart, No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, and others.

There is no estimated time of restoration.

Sober

Hmm, now that you mention it, I remember watching this but I don't think ever in order. Also long after it ended on CBC I guess. I only ever watched it on YTV.

Sober, having a good day at work today?
LOL why am I not surprised. I'm not working today but if true wow. I might pop by work and see what's up if it's not closed, since I work at a 24-hr store. I haven't heard of anything from work to either not show up or anything.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Sure I call the IT department and they aren't any help because of system problems but as soon as they stop making money they call in the goddamn cavalry lol

My favourite IT thing was when I called because we weren't getting any customer emails from the server. The IT person asked if this was important. I was like what? Then she asked if it could wait until Monday (it was Friday). Umm NO. Responding to customer emails is critical and we cannot just wait 3 days for you to figure out what is wrong.

Sober

Sure, but the Shoppers IT department literally just reads from the same manuals they print out for us.

Literally, no lie.

zroid

Banned
lol I was chilling at Kennedy Commons yesterday because I had to take my parents to an optometrist nearby. Killed time reading manga at Chapters and picked up some groceries at Metro.

Quick

Banned
Come to the Starbucks at chapters lol

Ah, too far from my office. Though, Kennedy and Sheppard is also a ways away anyway. lol

I like Chapters at Kennedy Commons though. It doesn't look so generic compared to the other Chapters stores because of the store layout and shape.

Oh shit! I remember watching bits and pieces of this, and being extremely fascinated by it. It's available at Vimeo, for $75 CAD tho... :'(

$75?

WTF?

I assumed that it would be sitting around for free on Youtube or something. Why would anyone pay that much for the show now?

My god. Apple pay is god send. Now, if only it will support all of my credit cards.

The response on my watch is mixed. Just tried it using my phone this morning and it worked just fine. Not sure what's going on with the Apple Watch. Maybe I'm not hold it close enough or waiting long enough.

Lexxism

The response on my watch is mixed. Just tried it using my phone this morning and it worked just fine. Not sure what's going on with the Apple Watch. Maybe I'm not hold it close enough or waiting long enough.
I'm actually interested with the watch but it is too damn expensive lol

Closing my condo deal in 5 days! Too bad I'll be in Montreal over the long weekend and then Vancouver at the end of the month... won't even have time to move in until June I think.

Now where's this North York meetup?

Edit: ah duck, Cripplegate. That Rouge sour is fucking fantastic.

7fpJP9o.gif

In other beer news, Great Lakes Brewery is doing a tap takeover at the Summerhill LCBO tomorrow. We have the last remaining kegs of Thrust! IPA in the city. It's one of the best IPAs I've ever had. GLB is also launching a new can product (I forget which one) and bringing kegs of a couple different saisons. We're hitting perfect saison weather now and GLB usually does great work so it should be a good event.

(It should be better than Mill St at any rate. Those guys have their heads up their ass.)

I was salty throughout the entire Raps game. Holy shit they look like a fucking high school basketball team right now. The bad calls don't help either.

It's a damned shame that DD and Lowry showed up and did their shit, but the rest of the team didn't. Even if we beat Heat on Sunday, if they keep playing like this it won't even matter because the Cavs will kick our asses so hard it'll be shocking that we made it that far.

Top Bottom