• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My mom's boss sold her 13K+ sq ft house in the Bayview/401 area for over $6 million this week. Price seems low to me when bungalows go for over a million in comparatively shitty areas but I guess it's harder to find buyers at that price point who are willing to pay over $30K a year in property taxes and have a few people working in the house. The countdown to my mom finally retiring is on. I loved going there as a kid and swimming in their giant indoor pool when my parents would house sit in the winter when they were in Florida at their other mansion.

dluu13

My mom's boss sold her 13K+ sq ft house in the Bayview/401 area for over $6 million this week. Price seems low to me when bungalows go for over a million in comparatively shitty areas but I guess it's harder to find buyers at that price point who are willing to pay over $30K a year in property taxes and have a few people working in the house. The countdown to my mom finally retiring is on. I loved going there as a kid and swimming in their giant indoor pool when my parents would house sit in the winter when they were in Florida at their other mansion.

opulent

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

FI9QwWF.gif

jokkir

What's a good food/dessert place to go to that's (preferably) nearby a subway station or not too far in the west end?

Want to try a new place with a friend since we tried Tsujiri last time we met.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
and especially to shove it in the face of all the media assholes who continually slandered him

I'd love nothing more, the backtracking will be delicious. Even more so if he actually won the Conn Smythe then there goes the "Phil didn't win, it was all Crosby"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dluu13

Fuzzy

What about the Kirby pre-launch event at the Science Centre?

Exclusive Canadian Pre-launch Sampling Events for Kirby: Planet Robobot!

Pre-Launch Events in the Greater Toronto and Montreal Areas

Nintendo of Canada will have an array of activities for the whole family to enjoy: play the game, face painting, Kirby photo opportunities and free Kirby sticker sheets (while supplies last).

Timing and Locations:

Ontario Science Centre, 770 Don Mills Road, Toronto, Ontario

Timing: Saturday, June 4th from 10am-4pm
http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/whatsnew/detail/EfBC-FQuTKmL-nI5tCInPfzL6CWy_MWO

Get your face painted and beat up some kids!

Renewed

The Vancouver meetups don't start until Tabris shows up. No one talks or looks at each other and they just get water.

The meetup thread made for entertaining reading. I think it's even better because I'm from there.

I still love going through that just for a laugh.

What about the Kirby pre-launch event at the Science Centre?

http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/whatsnew/detail/EfBC-FQuTKmL-nI5tCInPfzL6CWy_MWO

Get your face painted and beat up some kids!

Ugh, I try to avoid launch events with kids. I'd take my brother since he loves the games but I'm not a fan of the travel time. w.e

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Hmmmmm, hopefully they learned from last year.
Honestly, these festivals are a colossal waste of a fantastic opportunity.

Montreal has a shitload of festivals during the summers and it gets loads of people there and gives them lots of stuff to do.

Toronto is really begging for entertainment and all they need to do is run the damn festivals well and people will keep coming back.

dluu13

Honestly, these festivals are a colossal waste of a fantastic opportunity.

Montreal has a shitload of festivals during the summers and it gets loads of people there and gives them lots of stuff to do.

Toronto is really begging for entertainment and all they need to do is run the damn festivals well and people will keep coming back.

Well, transportation there is free, so I might just go there anyway. I'll see what my friends want to do.

krae_man

Looks like Bud Gardens servers are not handing the demand for Hip tickets very well.

I clicked refresh shortly after they went on sale and 5 minutes later the page is still loading.

Edit: Oh man. Scalper bots killed it hard.

Spizz

Banned
I was listening to Prime Time Sports on the way home from work and Mccown told an interesting story.

Supposedly Bob Elliot wrote a article calling out Rogers ownership and Beeston (can't speak for it never seen it) and Rogers execs were so offended he wasn't allowed on Bob's show anymore.

And when he retires this week, he's allowed to go on the show. Probably for ratings more than anything.

Sportsnet is the spawn of Satin.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm...sober brought up Jinya Ramen and I was in the mood for it and it seems newly opened now.

Impressions and review with a preemptive MAH BLOOD SUGAR HNNNGGHHHHH soon!

I tried tims new potato wedges. Weren't crispy enough. Didn't put enough. 7/10 at best. Everything there is still so overpriced for what you get other than coffee.

Fuzzy

My friend's wife won tickets to the Rihanna concert on Wednesday from 104.5. She's the luckiest person I know because she's always winning things. She won a trip to Jamaica like 6 months ago.
She won a trip to Niagara with Marilyn Denis this weekend. This chick wins so many things that I'm surprised when she doesn't.

Top Bottom