• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This be cray.
Honestly, this isn't anywhere near as hot as I've experienced.

Hong Kong during the summers is MUCH hotter and much more humid. Beaches in the Carribbean have a blazing hot sun that feels like it's burning.

This?

Pfft! TURN IN YOUR CONTROLLERS, CHEWIE!

Edit: one story is that I went to take a shower at night in the dorms at HKU and before I made it back to my room, I was already so sweaty that I just turned around and went back into the shower again.

dluu13

Hong Kong during the summers is MUCH hotter and much more humid. Beaches in the Carribbean have a blazing hot sun that feels like it's burning.

This?

Edit: one story is that I went to take a shower at night in the dorms at HKU and before I made it back to my room, I was already so sweaty that I just turned around and went back into the shower again.

Yeah whenever I go to Vietnam I am forced to go with long pants because otherwise I'll be feasting material for the mosquitoes. It's not comfortable, but I still like going there.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah whenever I go to Vietnam I am forced to go with long pants because otherwise I'll be feasting material for the mosquitoes. It's not comfortable, but I still like going there.
Huh, it's kinda weird but I haven't noticed any mosquitoes this summer this far.

Fucking mosquitoes in Asia are the worst

Quadratic

Got off the bus to grab take out at a Chinese BBQ place at Finch & Leslie. Forgot it's closed on Wednesdays. Had to plan B some other take out at Congee Wong. Baked in the sun because there was a bus delay on Finch. At least my food is still piping hot.

Quick

Banned
My car is baking in the parking lot right now. Send your prayers as I leave work in about 20 minutes and get in my car.

But I still bless summer.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My car is baking in the parking lot right now. Send your prayers as I leave work in about 20 minutes and get in my car.

But I still bless summer.
My car sits in the sun all day but I leave the front windows cracked and my sunroof popped open and a sun shield blocking out the sun. It wasn't bad when I got in my car and drove home with the window down.

Someone stole my flag today. I guess they didn't appreciate the victory lap I was taking this week. I was planning on taking it down this weekend.

Quick

Banned
I would leave a crack open on my windows, but I'm afraid of pigeons shitting on my car and getting any of it inside. There's a lot of pigeons on the parking lot.

This?

Gotta give it up for the businessmen in Central who wear suits year round.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
weather canada totally failed on the warning

Get an alert for the watch, a couple seconds later its crazy... pull up radar and wtf storm core is already at central mississauga moving east

Fail

Lexxism

So due to Canada Post labour disruption, the Metropass Discount Plan holders has to buy the regular price metropass this August and they will get a $11.75 deposit on their accounts? Not I'm entirely against since this will benefit a credit card user like me.

cbox

Man that storm was intense last night. At around 3am I woke up suddenly because it sounded like Thor was bashing on my condo windows.

Quick

Banned
At least my car had a nice wash in the rain outside last night. Had some dirt on it from road work near my house.

I'll take a bit of dampness for a slight relief in the heat.

The fire alarm went off at 2am at my apartment building last night. Fortunately the rain had stopped in Guelph, but being awake for 30 min in the middle of the night sure doesn't help sleep.

tiijj

The wind was crazy last night. I forgot to close the washroom window and the wind it blew it off, with the rain leaked down the kitchen...

krae_man

Well, Survivor Series sold out.

Big surprise.

Had a 2nd row ticket in my cart today while looking for kicks. $530 with fees. No thanks.

Got on one of the new subway cars on the Bloor/Danfort line.

I used one a few weeks ago. That was due to a fire at another station that was keeping subways from reaching the west end. They had to bring the new trains over from the Yonge/University line. Yeah, they seem to work just fine.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Coming down the 427 approaching Derry at about 12:45pm I saw a mini van pulled over on the side of the road with 4 teenage girls standing on the shoulder with all of them looking down at their phones. Pokemon Go really shows us who the morons of this world are.

Kraftwerk

Coming down the 427 approaching Derry at about 12:45pm I saw a mini van pulled over on the side of the road with 4 teenage girls standing on the shoulder with all of them looking down at their phones. Pokemon Go really shows us who the morons of this world are.

Why you gotta hate on Pokemon GO

zroid

Banned
This is from The Globe and Mail :lol

99ee5bf9daf04330ae7b26c9949fe29c.png

Top Bottom