• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

diaspora

This is from The Globe and Mail :lol

99ee5bf9daf04330ae7b26c9949fe29c.png

This is partly why I stopped playing.

Renewed

The kids at day camp also seem to be getting Drowzees. Meanwhile I'm not on the Poke train because my phone is shit.

Spending the evening cleaning up at work, joy. MHGen pls

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Alright everyone! Meetup thread for Meetup #22 is a (Pokemon) GO!. It's gonna be on the 30th going by the votes earlier.

Taking suggestions for first stop, but I'm sorta leaning towards Clinton's cause it's open air. I think Victory might be too stuffy for a summer meetup. Or we can try to hog the side room at Victory again (lol)
Then some random guy can come and not be sure if he's with us and this is how the exchange goes.

*guy walks in*

"NEOGAF?!"

*looks at group*
"....ummmmm...no..."

"..."

"..."

Dr.Acula

Banned
Well to Centre Island to play some Frolf, getting back, on the mainland side I discovered the ferry terminal is some kind of Pokestop. The place was paaaaacked with Pokemaniacs! If the game gets an official release here, shit's gonna go cray.

Well to Centre Island to play some Frolf, getting back, on the mainland side I discovered the ferry terminal is some kind of Pokestop. The place was paaaaacked with Pokemaniacs! If the game gets an official release here, shit's gonna go cray.
From the ferry to Harbourfront there's tons of pokestops right by each other almost always with lures. It's a never ending supply of pokemon, and pokeballs. Majority of the people sitting around are playing Go including the security.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
From the ferry to Harbourfront there's tons of pokestops right by each other almost always with lures. It's a never ending supply of pokemon, and pokeballs. Majority of the people sitting around are playing Go including the security.

It helps that Dratini are basically all over the Harbourfront and few other places in the city.

dluu13

Has anyone tried the the Thai Style Ice Cream Rolls? I noticed a huge line up outside of a place that sells them on Baldwin Street.

I have. Not worth it, imo. You line up for like an hour and a half and pay over 7 dollars for an ice cream. I guess the novelty is in watching them make it. They may have more of their cold plates up and running this time though.

zroid

Banned
I went for a walk around my neighbourhood and just as I arrived back home I got swarmed by like 5 Drowzees on my driveway ;_;

ahdurian

i wish Pokemon would actually show up in my area of Etobicoke...or if Toronto General had a more Pokestops/a gym so I could catch while on dialysis =/

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Council imposed budget cuts, continued lack of funding and a slew of other issues. TTC will continue to be hell for decades to come. Enjoy.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Always the way.

Don't cut my services but don't you dare increase my taxes.

The problem with the TTC and its ridership is they don't receive any sort of reasonable funding for what they already put in with taxes. It's all not that I have much faith the TTC would spend it wisely if they actually did receive proper funding, of course.

I think the turnstiles at High Park and Dufferin are being switched over to PRESTO. Hopefully they leave one swipe lane for Metropass users. I don't want to slum it in the regular line.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Council imposed budget cuts, continued lack of funding and a slew of other issues. TTC will continue to be hell for decades to come. Enjoy.
Hey! First of all..

The problem with the TTC and its ridership is they don't receive any sort of reasonable funding for what they already put in with taxes. It's all not that I have much faith the TTC would spend it wisely if they actually did receive proper funding, of course.
...exaaaaactly...!

Always the way.

Don't cut my services but don't you dare increase my taxes.

Pretty much as EM said. Toronto pays a lot on taxes but we don't get enough back to fund it although if we did, I have no faith that they'll even spend it properly.

But we will get one shiny new subway stop out in fucking Scarberia which will be something like the second longest in the world because Ford...

Edit: I may be giving up on Pokemon Go running. Tried to sign up...I somehow have an account...ok...tried logging in...wrong password or username..reset password...username wrong...get email for username...re enter password...password wrong...wtf

I was on the subway for over an hour trying to go from Sheppard to Queen. "Signal problems" at Union and TWO emergency alarms later, like 200 people got off at College and just walked to the financial district instead.

I swear there's an emergency alarm activated every single time I get on the subway.

Sober

The twist is that they probably do that because there are Pokemon in the subway tunnels but the only way to get to them is to stop the train.

Top Bottom