• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

dluu13

For a little while, Pokemon had turned my workplace into Zombies. One of them went on vacation and I gave another a piece of my mind about their Pokemon habits. There is now a lot less Pokemon talk during work.

zroid

Banned
and I gave another a piece of my mind about their Pokemon habits.

image.php

Mupod

on the subject of us all ending up in old age homes soon, my birthday present is 35 degree weather. Fuck. If you need me I'll be in the pool.

dluu13

grats, dluu. You became "that guy" in your workplace.

I did. And my boss is gone because his mother just passed away.

I wouldn't mind if these guys just played it, but they are losing their shit over drowzees and raticates. Just imagine what happened when one of them found a pikachu. And they were losing their shit in the lab all the time.

Kraftwerk

My AC seems to be not as cool as yesterday and the past few days.

Should I be worried and call a technician...or it's probably because of the heat warning and everyone blasting their AC to the max?

dluu13

My AC seems to be not as cool as yesterday and the past few days.

Should I be worried and call a technician...or it's probably because of the heat warning and everyone blasting their AC to the max?

AC only makes the outside hotter. I would just tough it out, but I don't have an AC anyway.

zroid

Banned
I'm probably going to walk around Toogood Pond today, seems like there's a lot of good stuff around there. I love how PokeGo is making me visit all these places around Markham I've ignored since I was a kid. :lol

It feels nice to just get out

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Pokemon GO seems buggy as fuck for me. I try to load it and I won't load or fails to sign me in. I try to log out and it freezes.

Maybe it just doesn't like my iPhone 5.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
WTF. I swear people who take that TTC are the worst. Dude right across from me with no fucks given just leans over and spits right on the floor. Not once BUT TWICE. Jesus! The TTC itself is bad enough with the dirty motherfuckers on it.

WTF. I swear people who take that TTC are the worst. Dude right across from me with no fucks given just leans over and spits right on the floor. Not once BUT TWICE. Jesus! The TTC itself is bad enough with the dirty motherfuckers on it.

Oh fuck. I'm not sure how I would have reacted to that.

dluu13

Whose life did Kuro sacrifice to which god to ensure today's weather would become a reality?

At least we are not at Southeast Asia levels yet. One time it was super hot so I was glad to see it rain. But instead of cooling down, it stayed hot so I was soaked and hot at the same time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Me
I'm dead
GET BACK IN YOUR FUCKING GRAVE! >=[
At least we are not at Southeast Asia levels yet. One time it was super hot so I was glad to see it rain. But instead of cooling down, it stayed hot so I was soaked and hot at the same time.
Lol yeah I don't know why people ask for rain. It won't make things much better; it just makes things more humid.

And yeah, SE Asia would be laughing at this, this is pretty normal there.

Hotter pls. The heat isn't going to bother me at my new job downtown anyway, 28th floor and A/C.
I kinda think it's a bit too chilly with the AC blasting. It isn't super hot but it is humid, so team winter should stay safe.
Was it a bum or what lol
I don't want to promote stereotypes here, but no, it was not a bum.
There's a La Nina forming so hopefully this means a normal fall and winter. I miss normal.
If by normal you mean seasonally warm then yes!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This hot wet was in Guangzhou. Usually in Vietnam, at least in my experience, it does feel quite nice during the rain.

Btw kuro:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?p=210950067

Go tell them
None of these people have experienced an Alberta winter. They know not what they bless by preferring winter.

I also don't understand why you have heat for the winter but no AC for the summer...

There are portable AC units so unless the place you're at doesn't allow it, they're not expensive at all.

The energy bill you say will be high in the summer from the AC will be high in the winter from the heat.

Extremes on both sides aren't desirable, but having experienced both, I'll take the heat.

Top Bottom