• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Good lord, trying to find parking at Toronto Western is ridiculous. Or I'm really blind. Finally got lucky after looping around about four times when a spot opened up in the little lot at Nassau.

dluu13

Wow quiet day on TO-GAF.
Anyway today was a good day. I can see my graduation around the corner!
I put together some data that I've been collecting for the last five days, and it looked pretty good.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wow quiet day on TO-GAF.
Anyway today was a good day. I can see my graduation around the corner!
I put together some data that I've been collecting for the last five days, and it looked pretty good.
I think the WINTERITES just melted or finally praised the sun and went out to enjoy it.

Or I blame Pokemanz Go.

Or I blame Dopey's time traveller.

Edit: Went to Kensington the other day and finally tried this overhyped rolled ice cream nonsense as well as the liquid nitrogen sorbet and the cold brew in the area. The rolled ice cream I kept simple with just vanilla and mangoes and it was surprisingly good. The sorbet liked cool but wasn't noteworthy. The cold brew there was nice and creamy like it is at Te Aro though they give you more.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
There seem to be a lot more subway cares without AC this year. I manage to get one at least once a day.
You're pretty unlucky then. There has been only one time where I was stuck and moving to the next car over didn't help. Apparently though the first and last trains always have the AC on.

Bah. I'm wearing a hoodie today cause the AC on the TTC and at work has been overkill.

dluu13

I think the WINTERITES just melted or finally praised the sun and went out to enjoy it.

Or I blame Pokemanz Go.

Or I blame Dopey's time traveller.

Edit: Went to Kensington the other day and finally tried this overhyped rolled ice cream nonsense as well as the liquid nitrogen sorbet and the cold brew in the area. The rolled ice cream I kept simple with just vanilla and mangoes and it was surprisingly good. The sorbet liked cool but wasn't noteworthy. The cold brew there was nice and creamy like it is at Te Aro though they give you more.

Yeah the rolled ice cream is not bad, but not worth the crazy line up either.

Kraftwerk

This snapchat like filter that Facebook is testing in Canada is annoying .

I need a way to remove it before I kill myself it's always on your feed when scrolling ugh

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You're on the road to recovery.

I think I "played" it once after I got it working. Can't be bothered with it really.
This snapchat like filter that Facebook is testing in Canada is annoying .

I need a way to remove it before I kill myself it's always on your feed when scrolling ugh

Cool. Another feature on Facebook to confuse me when I do my once a year sign in. I really should delete my account.

Mupod

My sister's getting married on the 20th so I'll be in Sudbury. Haven't been able to make it to the last few meetups due to work and other things but the next one I'll for sure at least try. Still haven't taken transit downtown since I moved to Brampton either.

I was supposed to be unemployed by now but they keep extending me because they basically had an 'I've made a huge mistake' moment immediately after my 'layoff'. I should really start looking for something else though, this won't last forever.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Its hotter than Satan's taint right now
And how would you know this...? ;D

It's actually too cold in the office; I'm wearing a hoodie right now.

On a totally unrelated note, I didn't know you can just walk into an MS store and buy a Vive now.

Pretty expensive though and I'd need to upgrade my PC too...

And how would you know this...? ;D

It's actually too cold in the office; I'm wearing a hoodie right now.

On a totally unrelated note, I didn't know you can just walk into an MS store and buy a Vive now.

Pretty expensive though and I'd need to upgrade my PC too...

Why would the MS store sells Vives? At least the OR is packaged with a bone controller.

Quick

Banned
My office is actually a bit warm today, probably from the temperature outside. I'm usually comfortably cool in here.

I'm running a fan right now, and it actually might be a little too cold. Such is my life's tragedy.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Why would the MS store sells Vives? At least the OR is packaged with a bone controller.
I dunno. However, you can find it there.
My office is actually a bit warm today, probably from the temperature outside. I'm usually comfortably cool in here.

I'm running a fan right now, and it actually might be a little too cold. Such is my life's tragedy.
Just stepped out. This ain't so bad.

Have none of you been to the Carribbean? Now THAT is hot. The cement will burn you feet of you stay on it barefoot and you will get sunburnt without enough shade and sunscreen. I'd have loved for this weather when I was down there - hot and windy.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Have none of you been to the Carribbean? Now THAT is hot. The cement will burn you feet of you stay on it barefoot and you will get sunburnt without enough shade and sunscreen. I'd have loved for this weather when I was down there - hot and windy.

I have been to the Carribean. It's not humid hot like this. Besides you're generally right by the ocean so you get the breeze.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

hqdefault.jpg

The heat out there is a hell of a lot different than what we have here. And this is from someone who isn't staying on resorts, wining and dining like you Kuro!

If we had that heat here nobody would be complaining.

Quick

Banned
I'm going to a very hot place in a month.

I'll remember this heat and cherish it before I turn into a pile of puddles.

#TeamWarm still tho.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all trippin'.
This is not as bad as Hong Kong. Hell, even Montreal has more extreme weather than us.

Also, after living in Crapmondump, I'll never switch to the cold side.

jokkir

Reading the comments on the BlogTO post about the video and finding the comments about disrespect humorous. Yeah, he's not alive anymore but people deserve to see the truth, dead or not. Him not being here anymore doesn't excuse what he did.

Quick

Banned
Y'all trippin'.
This is not as bad as Hong Kong. Hell, even Montreal has more extreme weather than us.

Also, after living in Crapmondump, I'll never switch to the cold side.

I haven't been to Hong Kong since visiting as a kid, but I'd imagine it's even more humid. Philippines is definitely going to be even worse when I get there next month.

DAMN.

So I guess Willectro can finally change his avatar...if he still posts here.

lol first thing I thought of too.

Reading the comments on the BlogTO post about the video and finding the comments about disrespect humorous. Yeah, he's not alive anymore but people deserve to see the truth, dead or not. Him not being here anymore doesn't excuse what he did.

Pretty much.

Top Bottom