• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

soultron

Banned
Can we walk in and flash our GAF member cards for a discount?

We should do a meetup there! (I will actually be showing up again soon. Work has been busy.)

Renewed

Is that related to shuttle bus use at Union Station? Still that's all sorts of messed up, damn.

I'm all for that as the next meetup location. Also yeah chao I noticed I got the Mew code through the newsletter, I'm just waiting on Darkrai for September's newsletter I think.

zroid

Banned
If it's any consolation, there's a good chance TPC will email Arceus codes to Pokémon Trainer club subscribers in a couple of months. They did it for Mew and Darkrai so far.
wait they did? I should read those emails more closely...

edit: I can't find the Darkrai code in any of my emails... maybe I deleted it by mistake. I found the Mew code, apparently I already redeemed it lol, must have forgot.

Mhee12Bee

Make Tronna GAF proud.

Did the opposite I think. Asked for Mountain Dew and Vodka and the bartender laughed at me. Got into an interview and gave the most boring answers to the most generic questions. Loved all of the games there. 4K GOW is legit... Except for the space bar as the run command. Felt abit dirty. Remind me of the OG PC port. DB Xenoverse 2 Game of Show. SOMEONE GOT SCARED FROM OUTLAST 2 IN A CROWDED WAREHOUSE WITH LOUD MUSIC!

No regrets coming. Felt both embarrassment and goodness with the event

Mhee12Bee

Is Mountain Dew/vodka a drink you would suggest trying at our next meetup?

I think Cripplegate would literally kill me with his bare hands if that happened

Not only do you like Mountain Dew and Vodka but you call Doritos, D-tos? I'm sorry but I'm contacting a Mod about having you banned.

I say D-tos just to troll. never said those words out loud yet. You have the permission to punch me in the face if I seriously said that.

However, I did say the words "#Crisp4K" in an interview

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Did the opposite I think. Asked for Mountain Dew and Vodka and the bartender laughed at me. Got into an interview and gave the most boring answers to the most generic questions. Loved all of the games there. 4K GOW is legit... Except for the space bar as the run command. Felt abit dirty. Remind me of the OG PC port. DB Xenoverse 2 Game of Show. SOMEONE GOT SCARED FROM OUTLAST 2 IN A CROWDED WAREHOUSE WITH LOUD MUSIC!

No regrets coming. Felt both embarrassment and goodness with all the games.

You should be laughed at.

dluu13

I think Cripplegate would literally kill me with his bare hands if that happened

I say D-tos just to troll. never said those words out loud yet. You have the permission to punch me in the face if I seriously said that.

However, I did say the words "#Crisp4K" in an interview

I think I'll take that as an indirect recommendation. I shall try to order one.

dluu13

I always hear stories about the Russians buying up a lot of condo real estate in Toronto.

Oh I didn't know about the Russian part. I'm not saying Chinese people aren't already here, but the article seems to suggest that the Vancouver foreign buyers, who happen to be mostly Chinese, will come here.

Anyway I'm hoping they delay for a few months because I'm thinking of checking out some places after I graduate.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I didn't know about the Russian part. I'm not saying Chinese people aren't already here, but the article seems to suggest that the Vancouver foreign buyers, who happen to be mostly Chinese, will come here.

Anyway I'm hoping they delay for a few months because I'm thinking of checking out some places after I graduate.
You're thinking of staying instead of going back to rainy Vancouver with it's better pizza slice..?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Quick

Banned
Any of you sickos try this?
https://youtu.be/-hc1_YTfmcM

Anybody who eats this and finishes it clearly need a reminder:

lE3nTPg.gif

Yeah I know, it's probably for more than one person. Still though lol.

Quick

Banned
Such an under appreciated movie and one of the few (only...?) that is unapologetically set in Toronto.

Ugh movie is so good. Not a movie but Orphan Black is shot in Toronto too and it doesn't try to hide it. Reminds me...I need to start and finish season 4...

bDnPcxV.gif

I remember watching Scott Pilgrim in a full theatre downtown, and when the narrator name dropped Toronto, the theatre went wild.

I also know one of the extras, who was featured prominently in one of the shots in the party scene.

Orphan Black isn't labelled as being set in Toronto explicitly, but it doesn't hide it either. In fact, it's really prominently Toronto with locations and directly naming them, on top of other things (Ontario driver's license, CAD currency, etc.).

mr.rager

winter fashion poll:

Canada Goose
or
ARCTERYX

I mean, maybe I will have 2000$ CAD to burn. But probably not.

Goose is played out. Shit was tight 5 years ago but now everyone and their grandmother has one.

I'd make recommendations but I don't know what kind of style you like. Just go to Haven/Nomad/Due West and you'll easily blow your 2k np.

Quick

Banned
Canada Goose is Generic Asian aesthetic.

I wouldn't bother with Canada Goose, not just because it's played out, but because it's probably overkill if last winter is anything to go by and you wouldn't be wearing it much.

mr.rager

Canada Goose is Generic Asian aesthetic.

I wouldn't bother with Canada Goose, not just because it's played out, but because it's probably overkill if last winter is anything to go by and you wouldn't be wearing it much.

I don't even own a winter jacket

hoodie with a fall jacket overtop is all I need 💪

So much truth here

Here was my rotation for winter this past year

Parajumpers for the really cold days and the rest of the jackets + hoodie is more than enough on a regular day.

mr.rager

Slick collection. I'm actually looking around for a varsity jacket, but at the same time, I probably have enough. lol

Varsity jackets are a must. It's so hard to find one that's the right colorway and fit tho.

I'm a jacket fiend. 16 jackets and counting! I have my eyes on 4 other jackets that i'll eventually pick up. Once I get settled in Japan and find a job i'll cop them.

I also want to buy this

I don't know if I can pull it off tho. Also expensive af so maybe once I reach baller status i'll cop.

Quick

Banned
Varsity jackets are a must. It's so hard to find one that's the right colorway and fit tho.

I'm a jacket fiend. 16 jackets and counting! I have my eyes on 4 other jackets that i'll eventually pick up. Once I get settled in Japan and find a job i'll cop them.

I also want to buy this

I don't know if I can pull it off tho. Also expensive af so maybe once I reach baller status i'll cop.

I'm slowly becoming a jacket fiend myself. I have a couple of light jackets I can wear for any season. Actually just bought this sucker from Japan. Just waiting on it to arrive:

Top Bottom