• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Renewed

Because Y-D square needs to be even more packed. Uh huh. If it's gonna be a meetup, go for a theme of what to buy and see who can come up with the most outlandish items.

Quick

Banned
Really hot today, so I got myself a bubble tea smoothie.

The place I went to scooped up some ice cream, put some powder on it, and blended it together with some ice. I don't think I've seen too many places use ice cream, they'd usually just load it up with some sugar and powder.

Or maybe I just haven't gone to the right places, where ice cream is a common ingredient? I don't think Chatime uses ice cream. This was cheaper than Chatime too.

Anyway, Fan Expo this weekend. I'm hitting up all four days because I hate myself. Anyone else?

Anyway, Fan Expo this weekend. I'm hitting up all four days because I hate myself. Anyone else?

Me too. Got a VIP pass because going to FanExpo is on my bucket list. This will probably be the first and last time I go.

I will be there all weekend solo. Would love to meet some GAFers there (or afterwards for a pint!)

I don't suppose anyone here is going to that 90s After Party thing on the Saturday?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
In today's weird Toronto news....

At a bus stop browsing on my phone and I have it in front of me.

Two fucktards across from me ask me to put my phone down cause it makes them uncomfortable. They asked me how I'd feel if they had their phones pointed at me and I just said I wasn't filming them. The other guy asks if I'm going to point it away or not and I show them my screen and repeat I'm not filming them. "You just don't get it. You're pointing your phone and standing next to us". Again ,"I'm not filming you and I'm not standing next to you".

Was about to just tell them to fuck off. First time I've heard anyone bitch about this.

soultron

Banned
In today's weird Toronto news....

At a bus stop browsing on my phone and I have it in front of me.

Two fucktards across from me ask me to put my phone down cause it makes them uncomfortable. They asked me how I'd feel if they had their phones pointed at me and I just said I wasn't filming them. The other guy asks if I'm going to point it away or not and I show them my screen and repeat I'm not filming them. "You just don't get it. You're pointing your phone and standing next to us". Again ,"I'm not filming you and I'm not standing next to you".

Was about to just tell them to fuck off. First time I've heard anyone bitch about this.

Someone did a pretty funny prank video where they pretended to film people, all the while they had their forward-facing camera on the entire time. That's what this entire thing reminds me, for some reason.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
^ what a weird thing to complain about. Most people have their phone out. I don't even notice it anymore.

Someone did a pretty funny prank video where they pretended to film people, all the while they had their forward-facing camera on the entire time. That's what this entire thing reminds me, for some reason.
The stupid thing is, if they didn't want to be filmed they shouldn't have gotten on the bus with its 5 cameras onboard.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Still better than random old people coming up to me in the food court to yell at me for looking at my phone while sitting at a table by myself. :T

Kraftwerk

Hey friends

I checked myself in to a mental health facility for my hallucinations and memory loss

Been here for a few days

Just saying hi

Love y'all

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Hey friends

I checked myself in to a mental health facility for my hallucinations and memory loss

Been here for a few days

Just saying hi

Love y'all
I had no idea you were going through this. Hope you get help dealing with all of this.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Hey friends

Been here for a few days

Just saying hi

Love y'all

<3

I'm glad you're out getting any help you need. Hoping for all the best and hoping to see you at a meetup again when you're better.

Sober

Hey friends

Been here for a few days

Just saying hi

Love y'all
Man I hope everything gets better for you and you're getting the help you need. All the best, dude. Hopefully we'll catch you at a meetup one of these days.

dluu13

Hey friends

Been here for a few days

Just saying hi

Love y'all

Wow I had no idea you were having problems.
I've always thought mental health problems were more scary than other illnesses.

Get well soon.

Eleuin

Anyone have recommendations for good tailors? Looking to make alterations to my winter coat

A quick yelp search shows alot of positive feedback for Magic Tailor but I was wondering if anybody has experience there or elsewhere

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Another round of massive layoffs. God this sucks...

Edit: I should say I have somehow seemingly escaped this round but I think it's a matter of time.

Blackhead

Redarse
Really hot today, so I got myself a bubble tea smoothie.

The place I went to scooped up some ice cream, put some powder on it, and blended it together with some ice. I don't think I've seen too many places use ice cream, they'd usually just load it up with some sugar and powder.

Or maybe I just haven't gone to the right places, where ice cream is a common ingredient?
One of my favorite places used ice cream AND real fruit. I understand why others use powder for 'exotic' flavors like lychee or kiwi but there's no excuse for banana or mango. I've been spoilt and can't stand powder any more.
Hey friends

Been here for a few days

Just saying hi

Love y'all

<3

soultron

Banned
Good to see you're taking care of yourself, Kraft. Wishing you all the best. We'll have a
warm
Coors waiting for you whenever you're ready!

Top Bottom