• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ahhh crap
Got my 2nd interview for a way better place... But replying back has a small typo. Also, I responded to the email for tomorrow after work. 6 hours later.

If this works out... Give me your spirits for the interview! (or your Soju if I fail horribly)
I doubt they'all invalidate the 2nd interview based on a typo. You'll be fine.

I demand soju! Though the way things are going, it's looking like it's more likely I'll have to bow out. Goddamn cold just won't go away.

Dr.Acula

Banned
A diss track called “Got Yourself A Gun” resulted in serious consequences for a Mississauga rapper on Tuesday. Avalanche The Architect (born: Darren John) was found guilty of threatening to cause bodily harm to Sonia Harry, a show promoter, by way of lyrics depicted in a music video.

In a video posted on YouTube, John calls out Harry for removing him from the bill of a show in Ottawa because he “wouldn’t get [her] molly.” The song singles out Sonia by name, alleging group sex, and assaulting her character. In addition, the lyrics make thinly (see: not at all) veiled criminal threats assumed to be aimed at Sonia Harry: “June 23rd, there will be no show/You’ll end up missing, you’ll be a no show.” Not only is this a crime against sensible bars because he rhymes "show" with "show"—according to the Crown, this happens to be an actual, literal crime.

Reportedly, Darren John represented himself throughout much of the trial’s proceedings, claiming that “Got Yourself A Gun” is nothing more than a “rap battle.” He argued that the song in question is actually a diss track directed towards fellow rapper Scotian Sparxx, and it should be regarded as “artistic expression between two musicians.” John was acquitted on charges of threatening death and criminal harassment, but found guilty of making criminal threats. He intends to appeal the guilty verdict.

http://ca.complex.com/music/2015/07/mississauga-rapper-found-guilty-criminal-threats-lyrics

https://youtu.be/BOfkj0OTRgk

zroid

Banned
Between the NBA and this at least Cleveland can stop pretending that they are the most tortured sports city

not even close

dluu13

Oh cool. I've never been to one of those. I'm helping at a local League tournament, how long do these things run until? Maybe I'll drop by.

It varies, but if you are interested then you should subscribe to the meetup thread because we keep that one up to date throughout the night regarding our whereabouts. Typically, we stay 2-3 hours at the main meetup place and then move over to a post-meetup place although I don't see one on the thread this time.

Seeing as how some of the people
Kuro
are old men, we sometimes end early, but occasionally we'll stay out until about 1.

Blackhead

Redarse
Lol why Uniqlo and Muji Yorkdale stores right next to each other? My wallet will be empty :|

And there's already a line for the Arcteryx store. goddam

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
XNL6fFe.png

It ain't over til it's over...!

Edit: if we're on about TORONTO SPORTS...

1. Cavs went on to win the championship, they were the favourite anyways. LeBron has been in the championship for pretty much every single goddamn year. I'm not sure who actually thought the Raps stood a chance if the Cavs weren't injured.

2. Despite losing to the Cavs, at least they won some games...I mean...at least win ONE, BJs...

3. Nobody on Leafs GAF thinks we'll win the Cup. Optimistic hope is we challenge for and might sneak in a wildcard playoff spot. More realistic is bottom 10 finish.

4. I'm also going to add TORONTO SPORTS!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Unrelated to anything, except for dirty ass people on the TTC. Woman sits across from me on the SRT. She nonchalantly throws garbage towards me. I have a "what the fuck look" on my face. Lady apologizes, gets up, and just kicks the garbage under her seat instead.

Sigh...I hate working in Scarberia...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm just putting it out there, but #TeamWarm people would probably vote Harper back in because they want this climate change.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

krae_man

4 Years ago today, Fuzzy got bribed with a Messenger bag just in case he was a reviewer who holds a grudge.

Also the Mister ran around the event at Warp 6.

dluu13

I like D.Va she's fun. Ever since they changed DVa's shield to be right click, she became much easier to stay alive with.
I also like Mei, Mercy, and Lucio.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I can't play as Dva, though I find it fun
my main is ma boi Junkrat. secondary is ma boi Lucio. then after that either Mercy or Zenyatta

yea, I'm a support dude

Lucio is my main. Followed by Symmetra, Torb and Junkrat.

Support + defense for me. Never offense.

I've been working on D.Va but I'm either terrible or really good.

Mupod

They did it. Nintendo made the perfect GAF meetup machine. The absolute madmen.

Also I play Zarya and Zenyatta. I dropped the game for a while but have been sneaking in matches. I prestiged right before I quit before so I'm getting loot boxes nice and quick, haven't found jack shit for halloween skins though.

As of this post, Sportsnet.ca is going through an absolute fit right now. this is what it looks like on my screen when i try to load it up on chrome. I didn't post all of the text though.. for obvious reasons.

lol

wp_rewrite_rules6682616
PEAK6910952
Limit512MArray ( [feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$] => index.php?&feed=$matches[1] [(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$] => index.php?&feed=$matches[1] [page/?([0-9]{1,})/?$] => index.php?&paged=$matches[1] [search/(.+)/feed/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$] => index.php?s=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2] [search/(.+)/(feed|rdf|rss|rss2|atom)/?$] => index.php?s=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2] [search/(.+)/embed/?$] => index.php?s=$matches[1]&embed=true [search/(.+)/page/?([0-9]{1,})/?$] => index.php?s=$matches[1]&paged=$matches[2] [search/(.+)/?$] => index.php?s=$matches[1] [sn_sitemap\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=sn_sitemapindex [sn_sitemapindex\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=sn_sitemapindex [sn_videositemapindex\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=sn_videositemapindex [site\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=site [page\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=page [post\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=post [author\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=author [([a-z0-9]+)_([a-z0-9_-]+)\.xmls$] => index.php?gxs_module=$matches[1]&gxs_sub_module=$matches[2] [^(590|960)/contests/([^/]+)(/[0-9]+)?/?$] => index.php?category_name=$matches[1]&radio_section=contest-detail [^(590|960)/(590-|960-)contests/([^/]+)(/[0-9]+)?/?$] => index.php?category_name=$matches[1]&radio_section=contest-detail [^(fan-fuel|fanfuel)/?$] => index.php?post_type=sn-blog-entry&sn_blog=fanfuel [^hockey/nhl/trades/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl-trades [^latest-team-news/([^/]{1,})\.json$] => index.php?json_news_feed=1&teams=$matches[1] [^(videos)/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?dispatch=$matches[1]&video_term=$matches[2] [^(olympics)/(news|photos)/?$] => index.php?sports=$matches[1]&sports_section=$matches[2] [^(olympics)/feed/?$] => index.php?sports=$matches[1]&feed=rss2 [^(olympics)/feed/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?sports=$matches[1]&feed=$matches[2] [^(olympics)/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?sports=$matches[1]&name=$matches[2] [^hockey/nhl/nhl-trades/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl-trades [^hockey/nhl/nhl-trades/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl-trades&name=$matches[1] [^hockey/nhl/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl [^hockey/nhl/blog/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl&leagues_section=blog&blogs=$matches[1] [^hockey/nhl/games/([0-9]+)/?] => index.php?snapi_template=game&snapi_leaguename=nhl&snapi_gamecode=$matches[1] [^hockey/nhl/teams/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=nhl&teams=$matches[1]&teams_section=home [^hockey/nhl/teams/([^/]{1,})/(news|scores|stats|roster|transactions|injuries|photos)/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=nhl&teams=$matches[1]&teams_section=$matches[2] [^hockey/nhl/teams/([^/]{1,})/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=nhl&teams=$matches[1]&name=$matches[2] [^hockey/nhl/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features|player-compare|odds)/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl&leagues_section=$matches[1] [^schedule/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl&leagues_section=schedule [^schedule/radio/?$] => index.php?leagues=nhl&leagues_section=schedule-radio [^insiders/?$] => index.php?category_name=insiders&sn_theme=genesis [^insiders/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?author_name=$matches[1]&sn_theme=genesis [^author/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?author_name=$matches[1] [^baseball/mlb/?$] => index.php?leagues=mlb [^baseball/mlb/games/([0-9]+)/?] => index.php?snapi_template=game&snapi_leaguename=mlb&snapi_gamecode=$matches[1] [^baseball/mlb/teams/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=mlb&teams=$matches[1]&teams_section=home [^baseball/mlb/teams/([^/]{1,})/(news|scores|stats|roster|transactions|injuries|photos)/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=mlb&teams=$matches[1]&teams_section=$matches[2] [^baseball/mlb/teams/([^/]{1,})/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=mlb&teams=$matches[1]&name=$matches[2] [^baseball/mlb/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features|odds)/?$] => index.php?leagues=mlb&leagues_section=$matches[1] [^basketball/nba/?$] => index.php?leagues=nba [^basketball/nba/games/([0-9]+)/?] => index.php?leagues=nba&leagues_section=game&gamecode=$matches[1] [^basketball/nba/teams/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=nba&teams=$matches[1]&teams_section=home [^basketball/nba/teams/([^/]{1,})/(news|scores|stats|roster|transactions|injuries|photos)/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=nba&teams=$matches[1]&teams_section=$matches[2] [^basketball/nbab/teams/([^/]{1,})/([^/]{1,})/?$] => index.php?snapi_leaguename=nba&teams=$matches[1]&name=$matches[2] [^basketball/nba/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features|odds)/?$] => index.php?leagues=nba&leagues_section=$matches[1] [^hockey/ahl/?$] => index.php?leagues=ahl&leagues_section=home-ancillary [^hockey/ahl/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features)/?$] => index.php?leagues=ahl&leagues_section=$matches[1] [^auto-racing/?$] => index.php?sports=auto-racing [^auto-racing/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features)/?$] => index.php?sports=auto-racing&sports_section=$matches[1] [^cis/?$] => index.php?sports=cis [^cis/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features)/?$] => index.php?sports=cis&sports_section=$matches[1] [^cricket/?$] => index.php?sports=cricket [^cricket/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features)/?$] => index.php?sports=cricket&sports_section=$matches[1] [^curling/?$] => index.php?sports=curling [^curling/(news|stats|scores|schedule|standings|teams|players|fighters|injuries|signings|trade-tracker|drafts|photos|playoffs|features)/?$] => index.php?sports=curling&sports_section=$matches[1] [^cycling/?$] => index.php?sports=cycling

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Looks like I'll be working downtown starting Monday. The only thing that really sucks is it'll be 5:30pm-2:30am which means I can't take the subway home so I'll be driving. At least it's an extra 20% per hour because of the night shift + $17.25 per day extra for parking.

Dealt with my first road rager today. Not sure what I did to set him off but it probably was how slow I was to take a left with a lot of pedestrians still crossing.

He cut in front of me, got out of his car and and was hurling expletives and whatnot. I only asked him what I did to set him off but he rather he call me a bad driver and a coward while smacking my door. Dude was unhinged. I am not for conflict so the whole ordeal left me a little shaken but I'm okay.

Dealt with my first road rager today. Not sure what I did to set him off but it probably was how slow I was to take a left with a lot of pedestrians still crossing.

He cut in front of me, got out of his car and and was hurling expletives and whatnot. I only asked him what I did to set him off but he rather he call me a bad driver and a coward while smacking my door. Dude was unhinged. I am not for conflict so the whole ordeal left me a little shaken but I'm okay.

Yikes

Did you get his license plate?

This is why I want to get a dash cam, too many aggressive ragers out there

zroid

Banned

Jaysus

Top Bottom