• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

CwRuqJSUIAAH-kV.jpg

*cries at what this means, and where he is now*

Fuck you Durant... you did Russell dirty.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Wow TFC won 5-0 today to advance to the conference final against Montreal. Giovinco even scored a hat trick.

Set my phone to remind me when TFC is playing since I missed the last game. The schedules so erratic it's hard to know what's what. The next game isn't until November 22nd and the game after that is the 30th.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Set my phone to remind me when TFC is playing since I missed the last game. The schedules so erratic it's hard to know what's what. The next game isn't until November 22nd and the game after that is the 30th.
We...have a soccer team? 0_o

In all seriousness, one of you soccer fans gotta tell me what our chances against Montreal are and if we can actually go all the way.

Renewed

My Burger's Priest review (crosspost from Discord).

Das a goddamn cheeseburger. I felt the heartache after the first bite. Or maybe this is what love feels like. Largest helping of fries I've had so far. This shake is too thick, I'm dead. Would go again in 2 years once I clear this from my system.

gabbo

My Burger's Priest review (crosspost from Discord).

Das a goddamn cheeseburger. I felt the heartache after the first bite. Or maybe this is what love feels like. Largest helping of fries I've had so far. This shake is too thick, I'm dead. Would go again in 2 years once I clear this from my system.

What burger did you actually get?

I noticed after Jozy Altidore's goal last night that the New York fans threw a few beers onto the field at him. That's strange since the internet told me that only people in Toronto would ever throw a beer on the field of a sporting event.

We...have a soccer team? 0_o

In all seriousness, one of you soccer fans gotta tell me what our chances against Montreal are and if we can actually go all the way.
It's quite possible. Montreal is good, but we're pure fire right now, and playoffs are app about who's hot at the right time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I read off the menu card I took and got a singe patty, straight up cheeseburger. No extras because I was just going in for something simple. So much for my fruit breakfast.
Get a double cheeseburger next time and skip the rest. For sure avoid any blue cheese on them though.
It's quite possible. Montreal is good, but we're pure fire right now, and playoffs are app about who's hot at the right time.
I hope so. I need to rub it in the face of my Montreal coworkers before I leave.
yeah.....
You're a sad sad man...
I was tempted to get it too
Apparently TFC is now the Vegas favourite to win the MLS Cup
...Vegas had the Leafs at a good percent to make the playoffs that one year...

ZZMitch

Yikes... Just wanted to say how thankful that I am to live in Canada and have citizenship to this great nation. I have never felt less proud to be an American than I do tonight.

Hopeful I can land a job back in Toronto and be able to continue living here once I finish my Masters at Queen's!

Sorry for the random post I just wanted to vent in a safe space I guess.

Blackhead

Redarse
Yikes... Just wanted to say how thankful that I am to live in Canada and have citizenship to this great nation. I have never felt less proud to be an American than I do tonight.

Hopeful I can land a job back in Toronto and be able to continue living here once I finish my Masters at Queen's!

Sorry for the random post I just wanted to vent in a safe space I guess.

we all do

This is by far the worst year of my life and it's not even close, especially the last 6 weeks, ugh

I hope Canada can stay strong and most of what Trump and the Republicans might do can be mitigated

I just want to say that I appreciate what we have up here and hope we can continue joking about cheap beer and Toronto weather 4 years from now.

Sober

I just want to say that I appreciate what we have up here and hope we can continue joking about cheap beer and Toronto weather 4 years from now.
Canada is gonna be invaded and turned into a US territory. We'll only have warm weather to complain about as global warming is now gonna be largely ignored.

As someone from Toronto I'm not that shocked. Tell people what they want to hear, regardless of whether you can deliver, and people will believe you.

It's remarkable that he did without holding public office prior. At least Ford had built his machine before becoming Mayor.

Anth0ny

I'm scared and I'm in Canada, can't imagine how Americans are feeling right about now.

However, as a real estate agent, Americans, feel free to come over and continue to drive up our housing prices.

The bubble never bursts, friends.

giphy.gif

Brinbe

Absolutely horrible. I don't even feel like going back to visit for Christmas now. Makes me appreciate Toronto even more.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No regrets on my renouncement.
But you could've Made America Great Again
I'm scared and I'm in Canada, can't imagine how Americans are feeling right about now.

However, as a real estate agent, Americans, feel free to come over and continue to drive up our housing prices.

The bubble never bursts, friends.

giphy.gif
Toronto is one of the top cities in NA and I think it's just now people are waking up to this. We do need a lot of infrastructure improvements though. More people means either more cars or a more packed public transit.
Absolutely horrible. I don't even feel like going back to visit for Christmas now. Makes me appreciate Toronto even more.
NYC? As for TO, remember our previous mayor....
Yeah very thankful for my Canadian citizenship right now.
You're still a dirty dirty Bruins fan. You back in TO or still up north?
We're fucked, we're next. We've got our own share of racist, disenfranchised working class people all over to worry about.

Start paying attention to our politics now if you're not already.
Yeah this is what worries me. The US swung left and look what happened as they may have overdone it. Torontonians went out of their to get Ford out, but Doug is still out there. Harper won't be back, but I can see Conservatives gearing up for a fight if Trudeau fucks this up and we're back to the fucking PC.

Maybe I can break my mother's legs before the next election... 🤔

I'm American and moved to Canada six months ago. Happy and grateful to be here but scared and worried about my friends back there. 90% of my friends are Hispanic, black, or Arab. They are terrified right now.

Anth0ny

Toronto is one of the top cities in NA and I think it's just now people are waking up to this. We do need a lot of infrastructure improvements though. More people means either more cars or a more packed public transit.

Funny thing is I'm in Vaughan. We have Wonderland, Vaughan Mills AND a new hospital coming up at basically the same god damn place. Not to mention we have condos going up at damn near every intersection.

Traffic is going to be fucking insane. I can't even imagine.

Yeah this is what worries me. The US swung left and look what happened as they may have overdone it. Torontonians went out of their to get Ford out, but Doug is still out there. Harper won't be back, but I can see Conservatives gearing up for a fight if Trudeau fucks this up and we're back to the fucking PC.

Maybe I can break my mother's legs before the next election... ��

From some Twitter post I can't find at the moment, the problem continues to be lack of education and old people. I still believe this is a problem that time will sort out and every year that goes by there'll be less of a chance of this happening. Horrible to say, I know.

Canada has its crazies like the Fords but even the Fords didn't run a campaign as sexist, racist, and xenophobic as Trump did. People worried that someone exactly like Trump is coming to this country are just going to drive themselves crazy because I don't see that happening or coming anywhere close to resonating with people here as it did in the US. Even our own George W. Bush clone wasn't anywhere near as as bad as George W. Bush and his ideologies wore out their welcome relatively quickly.

Eleuin

nah he definitely won college educated whites

got family in nyc and fl but fuck if I'm ever going to visit at this point

ZZMitch

You're still a dirty dirty Bruins fan. You back in TO or still up north?

Haha I've been in Kingston for Grad school (Queen's) for the past year! I was up in NWT for 6 weeks doing field work over the summer though. I'll be finishing up at the end of the summer 2017 so gunna be starting job search in a few months. Toronto is where I'll be looking for sure.

I'm rooting for TFC to win MLS cup so don't hate me too hard ;p

Top Bottom