• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Trump did have significant support from the American people, because America is full of racist shitbirds, which was only news to people who couldn't previously deal with that fact.

It wasn't just the media. Everyone forgot how many shitheads there are in the States, or how many people at least just didn't who they were voting for because they wanted 'less taxes', or to 'save our guns'.

We're not without them though. We don't need half the country to be aligned with the racist shitbirds. Give us a little voter apathy next election, a split left vote thanks to smug Liberals backing away from voting reform and, we could have whatever far right nut policy they want. You think after Trump and Brexit, people wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the improbable from the right.

mr.rager

Smack those iPhones out of those tubby little punk's grubby hands and get them moving!

Gratz

Haha that's the plan man! thanks!

Congrats!!!

Thanks Kat!

Nice! What's a fitness program like for kids? Are these young ones or older kids?

For the young ones, it's really basic stuff. Simple stretches, obstacle courses, gymnastic stuff. For the older kids it gets easier, we have more freedom with the program (same one as the young ones but more complicated) and can pretty much do anything as long as it gets them active.

Fitness instructor for Japanese kids...? Congrats!

Ahhh. So you're only half free.

Yup! Thanks! The kids are awesome, some can be a brat tho haha.

Grats on the job!

Thanks man!

Had some Shoryuken ramen today. Still great.

#thecomeup

Thank you!

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Didn't take long :(

aZK5nkt.jpg

wamberz1

Didn't take long :(

To make the points easier to read:
- Tired of political correctness?
- Wondering why only white countries have to become "multicultural"?(lol)
- Figured out that diversity only means "less white people"?(LOL)
- Sick of being blamed for all the worlds problems?
- Tired of being told you're "Racist" for celebrating your heritage?
- Disgusted by the garbage on television?
- Don't see a future for yourself or your family?
- Questioning when immigration will stop?
Two of these points are not like the others.
If I see any shit like this I'm tearing it down.

Renewed

Don't worry, winter will come for you first when you least expect it.

Discussing secret Santa stuff. Gimme your thoughts but here's what I have so far:

• $20 max for spending
  • Gift pile that everyone will add to. Each person picks out one random gift.
  • Gift swapping is an option if both people are down for it.

Not gonna theme it so you're free to come up with whatever. I think as long as it's appropriate? Lemme know.

Quick

Banned
I might be down for this.

Maybe do vanilla Secret Santa, where everyone who participates gets a specific person instead of a random gift.

That way, whoever gets Kuro can personally say "Fuck Kuro" on a note.

krae_man

Don't worry, winter will come for you first when you least expect it.

Discussing secret Santa stuff. Gimme your thoughts but here's what I have so far:

• $20 max for spending
  • Gift pile that everyone will add to. Each person picks out one random gift.
  • Gift swapping is an option if both people are down for it.

Not gonna theme it so you're free to come up with whatever. I think as long as it's appropriate? Lemme know.

Sounds good. I think not having a specific person works better in case people don't show up.

Also Meetup pic:

yPMZX4i.jpg

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Sounds good. I think not having a specific person works better in case people don't show up.

Exactly. It helps not over think the process too.

We've seen that happen a bunch of times before. Of course there's racism in Canada. I want actual numbers that reflect a notable increase in it before I start panicking.

Yeah. We are more about tolerating racism rather than acting on it most times, thankfully.

Milchjon

Should I, as a German CS grad student, apply for a trimester in Waterloo?

How much fun is there to be had around?

Or is it realistically impossible to have fun while doing grad student work there?

Halp!

Edit: OH SHIT, CAN I MEET KAVE_MAN THERE???

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Or is it realistically impossible to have fun while doing grad student work there?

Halp!

Yes, though I dunno why you would since I thought you guys had free tuition in Germany?

lololololol "fun" in "Waterloo" during "grad school"

Waterloo has a reputation for com sci but not much else.

I'm not sure how often kavey makes it up to Waterloo, but you can always come to the meet up. He may be too good for us now that he's a celebrity with his mug plastered on brochures.

Milchjon

Yes, though I dunno why you would since I thought you guys had free tuition in Germany?

lololololol "fun" in "Waterloo" during "grad school"

Waterloo has a reputation for com sci but not much else.

I'm not sure how often kavey makes it up to Waterloo, but you can always come to the meet up. He may be too good for us now that he's a celebrity with his mug plastered on brochures.

Well, I would not pay much, as it would be only an exchange for one trimester, funded by German exchange offices.

I'd need to do like 4 courses and could be very flexible in what I do.

And of course I wouldn't wanna get stuck in Waterloo, I'd need to check out Toronto anyway and could stalk my top 3 favorite browns fan there!

krae_man

Halp!

Confused with Kave_Man again.

What kind of fun do you want to have?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I would not pay much, as it would be only an exchange for one trimester, funded by German exchange offices.

And of course I wouldn't wanna get stuck in Waterloo, I'd need to check out Toronto anyway and could stalk my top 3 favorite browns fan there!
You can also become a Leafs fan and your shame circle will almost be complete.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Halp!

I'll do everything possible to high five you if you did come.

dluu13

You could always choose some easier courses and then you can have more time to hang out and play. I think it takes about 1.5h from Waterloo into Toronto by bus.

And don't come in the winter.

Milchjon

I'll do everything possible to high five you if you did come.

Fuck, I'll need to get on that then.

You could always choose some easier courses and then you can have more time to hang out and play. I think it takes about 1.5h from Waterloo into Toronto by bus.

And don't come in the winter.

Don't think get to choose the time. Think it's September-December. I fucking adore the winter though.

Confused with Kave_Man again.

What kind of fun do you want to have?

Dunno. See things, do things, meet people. Not picky, just don't wanna be stuck in class rooms and labs.

Also, I would meet Not_Kave_Man as well, of course!

dluu13

Fuck, I'll need to get on that then.

Don't think get to choose the time. Think it's September-December. I fucking adore the winter though.

Dunno. See things, do things, meet people. Not picky, just don't wanna be stuck in class rooms and labs.

Also, I would meet Not_Kave_Man as well, of course!
Oh actually September to December is a perfect time because the weather is mostly pleasant and you'll get to catch the beginning of winter before it becomes miserable. By winter I meant January to March.

I like winter too, but only because I get to go skiing.

Halp!

I went to u of waterloo for my MA, I found enough stuff to do, and there were lots of German grad students around where I lived

I heard they tore down my favourite bar in the 'loo though

Top Bottom