• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

dluu13

Looks like gas prices in Ontario are rising a ton. Can't wait for food prices to skyrocket now too. Hooray..

About a year ago, I saw a photo of a gas station at 199 cents in BC. I remember thinking gas was cheap in Ontario, but nowhere near as cheap as Alberta.

Magnus

Anyone else on TekSavvy and experiencing slower speeds today? We're on a 25mbps plan and getting like....8mbps down and shitty ping this afternoon.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else on TekSavvy and experiencing slower speeds today? We're on a 25mbps plan and getting like....8mbps down and shitty ping this afternoon.
I found internet slow even at work today. Wonder if something happened...?
T__T

Damn it... and here I was enjoying 93 cents at a Husky station nearby my home a little over a month ago. It was 103-104ish when I left on vacation.
You knew this wasn't going to last. I doubt this'll be enough to get people on the TTC though.

gabbo

I've been noticing it since the 30th to be honest. Web pages running ridiculously slow.

You knew this wasn't going to last. I doubt this'll be enough to get people on the TTC though.

Oh Kuro, let me live in my delusions just a little bit longer.

But real talk, I don't think I will ever use the TTC consistently enough to get around. I love cars, and the act of driving itself. It relaxes me. There is just something magical about putting some music on full blast, and going for a late night ride through the city.

mr.rager

It was 115 when I passed by a station.

In London, prices rose like 8c or so, so we're back up to $1.10 or so :(

RIP $0.90 gas again.

Welp, never coming back home then lol

But real talk, I don't think I will ever use the TTC consistently enough to get around. I love cars, and the act of driving itself. It relaxes me. There is just something magical about putting some music on full blast, and going for a late night ride through the city.

This is pretty much me. I've been driving half my life and can't picture myself not driving.

I take the TTC to work every day and I still don't want to give up my car lol. Just for the weekend or those offnights you need it make it worth it.

I'd take a self driving car over anything though.

I take the TTC to work every day and I still don't want to give up my car lol. Just for the weekend or those offnights you need it make it worth it.

I'd take a self driving car over anything though.

Ideally, self-driving public transportation would still beat having your own self-driving car.

CP24 said:
Some sunshine may warm things up a tiny bit this afternoon but the temperature is expected to drop to -10 C overnight and will feel like -18 with the wind chill.

I'm back in NWO visiting my folks atm. It was -22 C last night and felt like -32 with the wind chill.

Get on my level.

Renewed

I'd rather not feel this cold, thanks.

January meetup is the Switch demo on the 28th, looking forward to all-time low attendance.

Mhee12Bee

Invite only and Nintendo sent out invite based on the address you already gave them.

I didn't get a invite and I have it set in toronto, but a friend in fucking Sarnia gets a Nintendo Invite for the Switch. Damn it. I'm still going Sunday come hell or high freezing waters with my Vita.

krae_man

I didn't get a invite and I have it set in toronto, but a friend in fucking Sarnia gets a Nintendo Invite for the Switch. Damn it. I'm still going Sunday come hell or high freezing waters with my Vita.
Please do not arrive earlier than 7 a.m. ET, as lines will not begin forming until that time.

Oh goodie, you get to wait in the pre-line line.

krae_man

You know, I just wanted to throw a random question out there to the people in this thread.

Is it normal of me to feel very disappointed that none of those foolish #TeamCold members have pulled out the Arnold Mr. Freeze pics/gifs yet?

ISQtbgs.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Quadratic, do you guys have Vives?

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/7050008-virtual-reality-space-adds-new-dimension-to-kitchener-library-services/

I love how they describe Job Simulator without actually naming it or the VR device.
Dammit, Quad...! Answer the man...!

It'd be nice to try and definitely attract some people to the library. From what I've seen though, there are too many tech demos and experiences (which might be more suited for limited sessions at a library) and not enough full games I'd play. I considered the PSVR and the Vive, but the PSVR is still sorting things out and the Vive takes up a lot more space than I realized. :(

Top Bottom